BOLABET-MWEBANTU FREE-BET CHALLENGE WIN ON SATURDAY 29.05.2021.
🏆 PRIZE FREE-BET K300 💰
PREDICT THE CORRECT SCORE in the match MAN.CITY-CHELSEA and win Freebet K300!
All comments should be published before the start of the match, or until 21:00hrs 29.05.2021.;
Predictions will be considered depending on the time the comments were entered.
Need help? Visit this link to get in touch with our customer care department 👉🏽 https://bit.ly/2MKuwjO or Chat to us online right now 👉🏽 http://bit.ly/2MWyqGq
*In the above example, if the match MAN CITY vs CHELSEA ends with the result 2-1 you have correctly predicted the result.
Only the FIRST 100 COMMENTS (sent from Facebook Mwebantu and Twitter) with the correct prediction of the CORRECT SCORE in the match MAN.CITY-CHELSEA
will win the K300 Freebet into your Bolabet account!
🏆 PRIZE K300 FREBET 💰
1. Like or Follow the Facebook Bolabet page @bolabet.co.zm;
2. Like this post;
3. Share this post;
4. Write your answer in the comment section.
– Only comments published in the comments section qualify without EDITING;
– Each participant of the freebet challenge is allowed to send only ONE COMMENT predicting the correct score in the match MAN.CITY-CHELSEA ;
– The winning freebet amount will be deposited in your Bolabet account;
– Possible extensions in football don’t count.
– Whoever PREDICT THE CORRECT SCORE in the match MAN.CITY-CHELSEA, should inbox the ID (telephone) within 24hrs or else you do not have the right to claim the K300 freebet money;
– You will be required to have an existing Bolabet account in order to claim the Freebet.
– ALL FREEBET CHALLENGE WINNERS are REQUIRED TO SEND TO BOLABET INBOX THEIR ACCOUNT IDs.
– The winning freebet will be deposited into your Bolabet account within 48 hours after the result of the match.
– Match results on the official competition site will be considered.
– The challenge is for participants over the age of 18.
– Only the FIRST 100 COMMENTS (sent from Facebook Mwebantu, Instagram and Twitter) and with the correct prediction of the CORRECT SCORE in the match MAN.CITY-CHELSEA will win K300.
– Predictions will be considered DEPENDING on the TIME the comments WERE ENTERED.
– Any attempt to abuse the rules will be sanctioned by banning that profile from our Facebook page and all future competitions.
Transport and Logistics Minister Hon. Frank Tayali gives Yango A Nod
On 31st of July 2022, a Yango delegation led by Ms Kabanda Chewe, the Country Manager for Zambia and Anton Zykov, Yango Head of international government relations projects, was granted an audience with the Minister of Transport and Logistics Hon. Frank Tayali accompanied by Acting Director Planning and Monitoring Mrs. Irene Tembo and Public Relations Officer for the Ministry Mr. Ndubi Mvula. During the courtesy call current changes in legislation and basic topics concerning ride hailing industry regulation were discussed.
The Yango delegation made a comprehensive presentation of its business model in Zambia. Ms Chewe offered to share best practices from across 20 Yango geographies in the field of urban transport. Yango underlined that affordability and digitalisation are very important for sustainable development of modern transport means such as online taxis.
Minister of Transport and Logistics Hon. Frank Tayali noted: “Zambians are enjoying the convenience of Yango, the fact that it provides better service. We see that its presence on the market benefits the creation of new job opportunities with local transport operators which partner with Yango. It gives access to an unprecedented level of earnings for young people. The new regulation will not limit these opportunities”.
Yango hopes that the new statutory instrument will give online taxis an affordable, simple, and fully digital way to continue operating but also allow the government to get its stipend from the rapidly expanding ride-hail sector.
Discussing the business model of Yango, Ms Chewe emphasized a fundamental difference between electronic platforms such as Yango and transport operators: “Yango is an electronic platform, a smart solution for connecting local Zambian transport operators and their clients. We work only with local independent partners – Zambian transport providers who aggregate drivers or have their own fleet.”
Another important topic raised during the meeting was price regulation. Ms Chewe noted: “There is a big change that happens on the market with Yango, the international business, launch. Due to fare competition that benefits all parties, for the first time in the history of the country, taxi rides become more accessible to everyone, which increases mobility and promotes economic growth. For further development and growth of the local market the government should not regulate prices artificially.”
Yango, an international informational service for ordering rides online was launched in Zambia in 2022 on March 29. Today it successfully operates in Lusaka helping facilitate a digital platform for local partners that provide affordable transportation for thousands of passengers every day. Yango has been operating mobility and delivery businesses in 20 countries across Europe, Central Asia, the Middle East and Africa since 2011.
UNICAF University: £1 million worth of Scholarship for this weekend only
£1 million worth of Scholarship for this weekend only. Explore our online and
Benefit from our £1 million worth of Scholarships apply early for a degree of your
choice and start anytime, anywhere.
Study for a Master’s with Unicaf’s partner universities:
• Liverpool John Moores University
• University of East London
• University of Suffolk
• Unicaf University
We offer continuous student support and flexible studies. Find a recognised
degree today and improve your career prospects.
$1 Million Dollars worth of Scholarships available at UNICAF University
Earn a recognized degree and improve your employment opportunities. Study with a Unicaf Scholarship.
Unicaf is an online educational platform that developed a scholarship programme that has awarded more than $100 million worth of scholarships.
This has enabled thousands of qualified students to study for internationally recognised degrees at a fraction of the cost and positively transform their lives.
Unicaf University offers a variety of Master’s degrees including a Masters in education, Master of Laws, and a wide selection of Master’s in Business Administration programmes.
Follow the link to learn more and apply for a Unicaf Scholarship now! 👉🏼 https://study.unicaf.org/3yYE1Af