- President Lungu swears in 9 more MinistersPosted 14 hours ago
- Kaputa woman kills 15 year old son over K 1000Posted 20 hours ago
- President Lungu consoles Israel, as Israeli Premier invites the PresidentPosted 20 hours ago
- Huawei unveils latest Mobile Broadband TechnologyPosted 20 hours ago
- Former Barca players Rayco Garcia and Ludovic Guily arrive today at 14:30 hrsPosted 21 hours ago
- One Namibian National Dies in a Road Traffic Accident along the Mazabuka-Lusaka roadPosted 2 days ago
- Luanshya woman in court for being married to two menPosted 2 days ago
- Thousands catch the fun at Lusaka Flying Fish PartyPosted 2 days ago
- Zambeef Joins Vets in bid to help curb RabiesPosted 2 days ago
- Huawei and UNZA sign ICT Talent Development ProgrammePosted 2 days ago
Advertise on Mwebantu today.
Mwebantu aims to be Zambia’s leading digital news brand reaching out to an audience of over 1 million users in a month. From the web to mobile phones and other media devices, Zambians go to Mwebantu to stay up to date on what is happening locally!
The site is experiencing consistent growth in coverage of general news, sport, business, life-style and other major areas over the past months. Throughout the day, those who want up-to-the minute information can access the Mwebantu community.
We encourage local Zambians and those in the diaspora to read news, as well as interact with other readers, submitting images, articles, and opinions on the latest headlines and issues affecting Zambia and the world.
Please use the form below to send your enquiry: