- Zambezi Magic finally unleashes ‘face’ of the ZED Top 10 countdown music showPosted 1 day ago
- Free wifi to create 1,500 jobs for Lusaka youthsPosted 1 day ago
- Namibian President to Grace Zambia Agriculture and Commercial ShowPosted 1 day ago
- July Inflation drops, says CSOPosted 1 day ago
- LWSC will not be able to pump water from Kafue to Lusaka for four days, says Nshamba MuzunguPosted 2 days ago
- Husband divorced after he failed to impregnate his wifePosted 2 days ago
- Electoral corruption is not good for Zambia’s democracy, says Father Leonard ChitiPosted 2 days ago
- Vote for President Lungu, Kalusha Bwalya urges ZambiansPosted 2 days ago
- President Lungu pledges to connect Chama and ChinsaliPosted 2 days ago
- Ballot papers arrive todayPosted 2 days ago
Advertise on Mwebantu today.
Mwebantu aims to be Zambia’s leading digital news brand reaching out to an audience of over 1 million users in a month. From the web to mobile phones and other media devices, Zambians go to Mwebantu to stay up to date on what is happening locally!
The site is experiencing consistent growth in coverage of general news, sport, business, life-style and other major areas over the past months. Throughout the day, those who want up-to-the minute information can access the Mwebantu community.
We encourage local Zambians and those in the diaspora to read news, as well as interact with other readers, submitting images, articles, and opinions on the latest headlines and issues affecting Zambia and the world.
Please use the form below to send your enquiry: