- Ghanaian President Dr. John Dramani Mahama congratulates President LunguPosted 11 hours ago
- Facebook CEO goes to Nigeria to witness Africa’s tech revolutionPosted 14 hours ago
- Constitutional Court throws out order on Mutembo’s dismissalPosted 17 hours ago
- Idols XII gets its top 16 singersPosted 17 hours ago
- There is no power vacuum, says State HousePosted 17 hours ago
- Immigration holds 17 foreigners who were involved in a road traffic accidentPosted 17 hours ago
- Divas Summer Festival 2016 at Chainama Hotel on 3rd September 2016Posted 1 week ago
- Three die people on the spot in three separate road traffic accidentsPosted 1 week ago
- 12 foreign nationals were convicted for various immigration related offencesPosted 1 week ago
- My Perfect Wedding Zambia Coming soon on Zambezi Magic!Posted 1 week ago
Advertise on Mwebantu today.
Mwebantu aims to be Zambia’s leading digital news brand reaching out to an audience of over 1 million users in a month. From the web to mobile phones and other media devices, Zambians go to Mwebantu to stay up to date on what is happening locally!
The site is experiencing consistent growth in coverage of general news, sport, business, life-style and other major areas over the past months. Throughout the day, those who want up-to-the minute information can access the Mwebantu community.
We encourage local Zambians and those in the diaspora to read news, as well as interact with other readers, submitting images, articles, and opinions on the latest headlines and issues affecting Zambia and the world.
Please use the form below to send your enquiry: