- President Lungu swears in Patrick Matibini as SpeakerPosted 2 days ago
- A 74 year old man of Kasupe area in Lusaka West commits suicidePosted 2 days ago
- Trevor Noah to host MAMA 2016Posted 2 days ago
- Saudi Arabia congratulates President LunguPosted 2 days ago
- European Investment Bank (EIB) invests over EUR92 million in ZambiaPosted 2 days ago
- World Bank Africa, Finland nod President Lungu’s electionPosted 2 days ago
- President John Magufuli congratulates President LunguPosted 2 days ago
- French President extols Zambia for democracy, tolerancePosted 3 days ago
- ZICTA urges Samsung to withdraw Samsung Galaxy Note 7 from the marketPosted 3 days ago
- Queen Elizabeth II congratulates President LunguPosted 3 days ago
Mwebantu.com is an online based news publication that aims to cater to local Zambians and those in the diaspora. Our main emphasis will be on the political, social and economic content of Zambia and other major events that have an impact and bearing on the country.
Mwebantu is a local dialect that literally translates into “People” and will primarily focus on their social well-being by keeping them abreast of what is happening on the national levels as and when it happens!
What are we?
An on-line based media publication that will be based in Zambia and wholly owned by its founders with emphasis on providing the most accurate news as and when it breaks out. Consumers of our products will be individuals that are locally based and a large proportion of Zambians in the diaspora that are in need of the latest social, economic and political news unraveling the country.