- Zambia, South Africa sign MOU to protect their nationals working in the two countriesPosted 1 day ago
- Recording reveals nothing, says Frank BwalyaPosted 1 day ago
- President Edgar Lungu’s development agenda is all inclusive, says Kelvin Bwalya FubePosted 1 day ago
- Visit Nkwashi Site Today using the Free Shuttle ServicePosted 2 days ago
- Value addition is at the core of economic diversification, says Margaret MwanakatwePosted 2 days ago
- Lusaka July: a Cosmopolitan Touch to the CityPosted 2 days ago
- Vote for President Edgar Lungu, Given Lubinda urges YouthsPosted 2 days ago
- President Edgar Lungu launches the Kafue Bulk Water Supply ProjectPosted 2 days ago
- No Zambian reporter on CNN/MultiChoice African Journalist 2016 awards listPosted 3 days ago
- 28 UPND cadres arrested in Kasama for tearing PF posters,says Bonny KapesoPosted 3 days ago
Mwebantu.com is an online based news publication that aims to cater to local Zambians and those in the diaspora. Our main emphasis will be on the political, social and economic content of Zambia and other major events that have an impact and bearing on the country.
Mwebantu is a local dialect that literally translates into “People” and will primarily focus on their social well-being by keeping them abreast of what is happening on the national levels as and when it happens!
What are we?
An on-line based media publication that will be based in Zambia and wholly owned by its founders with emphasis on providing the most accurate news as and when it breaks out. Consumers of our products will be individuals that are locally based and a large proportion of Zambians in the diaspora that are in need of the latest social, economic and political news unraveling the country.