Connect with us

Lifestyle

Katotobwe’s bought Ultimate Insurance, witness tells High Court

Published

on

A WITNESS has testified in the Lusaka High Court that Ultimate Insurance Company was bought by Mr. Chanda Katotobwe and his wife, Felicitus Kabwe Chibamba.

Mr Justin Phiri, 43yrs of Ibex Hill testified on Tuesday afternoon before Judge Kazimbe Chenda that as owners of the company they sold Ultimate Insurance Ltd to the Katotobwe’s who paid the full purchase price of K1.5m.

He said this payment was made to Klein Syampongo, Justin Phiri and Maybin Silavwe as former owners and shareholders.

He stated that the previous owners have never received any form of payment or instruction from a company called Marshlands or its directors: Tobias Milambo, Richard Lubemba and Nachi Musonda.

This is a matter in which Chanda Katotobwe and Felistus Kabwe Chibamba have sued in the High Court for damages and restitution of their company, Ultimate Insurance Company Limited.

The directors of Marshlands Company are appearing in the Magistrate Court accused of fraud of illegally changing the ownership of Ultimate Insurance Company to a company created for this purpose, Marshlands company.

8 Comments

8 Comments

1. Parbriz Citroen Lna

October 14, 2020 at 6:45 pm

An intriguing discussion is definitely worth comment.
    I think that you should publish more about this subject, it may not be a taboo subject but typically
    people do not talk about these subjects. To the next!
    Kind regards!! https://parbrize-online.ro/parbrize/parbrize.php

2. judi slot online terpercaya

October 14, 2020 at 10:11 pm

Great info. Lucky me I discovered your blog by chance (stumbleupon).

I have bookmarked it for later!

3. Geamuri citroen jumper 2015

October 15, 2020 at 12:39 am

I do not know whether it’s just me or if everyone else
    encountering problems with your blog. It appears as
    if some of the text on your content are running off the screen. Can somebody
    else please comment and let me know if this is happening to
    them as well? This may be a issue with my browser because I’ve
    had this happen before. Thanks https://vanzari-parbrize.ro/geamuri/geamuri.php

4. Fantastic beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your web site,
    how can i subscribe for a blog website? The account helped me
    a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of
    this your broadcast offered bright clear concept https://vanzari-parbrize.ro/parbrize/parbrize-mitsubishi.html

5. Parbrize auto MASERATI GRANCABRIO 2020

October 15, 2020 at 4:02 am

I’m not sure why but this site is loading very slow for me.
    Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem
    on my end? I’ll check back later and see if the problem still exists. https://vanzari-parbrize.ro/parbrize/parbrize-maserati.html

6. Luneta Dacia 1310 Saloon X 1988

October 15, 2020 at 11:22 pm

hi!,I like your writing so much! proportion we keep in touch extra about
    your post on AOL? I require a specialist in this space to unravel my problem.
    Maybe that is you! Taking a look ahead to look you. https://anunturi-parbrize.ro/index.php?cauta=luneta+dacia

7. Slot234

October 18, 2020 at 7:24 pm

I was suggested this blog via my cousin. I’m
    now not positive whether this submit is written by means of him as no one else recognize such targeted approximately my problem.
    You’re wonderful! Thanks!

8. Parbriz auto CITROEN JUMPER Box 2010

October 19, 2020 at 6:10 am

hello!,I love your writing very a lot! share we communicate more
    approximately your post on AOL? I need an expert on this house to resolve my problem.
    Maybe that’s you! Having a look forward to look you. https://vanzari-parbrize.ro/parbrize/parbrize-citroen.html

Your email address will not be published.

Lifestyle

MOZO TV: The Giving back show is coming to your screens soon!

Published

on

The Giving back show is coming to your screens soon! Only on MOZO TV, channel 94 Top Star. You will also get to be part of the show by nominating a family or individual, give a brief background of their story and help those who cannot help themselves.
#MozoTV #MozoTvIsHere #GivingBackShow #CommunityOutreach #ARefreshingExperience #CurrentlyInLusaka

Continue Reading

Health

Calling  patients with Non communicable Disease (NCDs) to take part in an online survey

Published

on

Background and rationale for the study:

As you might be aware, the COVID-19 pandemic affects people with Non-communicable diseases (NCDs) more severely than the general public. We also know that people with NCDs require constant supply of medicines and remaining in constant touch with their doctors. COVID 19 has disrupted services in several countries and could have impacted negatively access to care for persons with NCDs in Zambia.

We have since designed a study  that will help us understand the challenges and other issues  patients and families are facing that might be directly or indirectly related to COVID 19.  Patients with NCDs like hypertension, diabetes, cancer and other chronic diseases are well come to participate.

This will be an online survey. You or your relative  need just need follow the link  to get to the survey.

The first page explains the purpose  of the study and then there is  a section where you need to provide consent to take part.

The study has been approved by research regulators. If you have any questions, we have added our contact details.

Looking forward to your participation.  Click here to access the survey: https://stmarys.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/covid-19-pandemic-and-health-seeking-behaviours

Continue Reading

Lifestyle

#Mwebantu, help Police find Dr. Tasila Mercy Tembo vehicle

Published

on

POLICE in Lusaka are looking for a motor vehicle, Isuzu KB 250 a double cab registration number BAG 1966 grey in color which was driven by Dr Tasila Tembo prior to her disappearance.

“This is the vehicle the deceased was driving at the time she went missing. Once more, anyone with information relating to this motor vehicle should report to any police station or post,” Mr Mwale said.

The body of Dr Tasila was found in a decomposed state covered with leaves in Nanking Army Training Centre in Mikango area.

Mr Mwale said the body was temporarily buried at a traditional burial site in Mikango area awaiting postmortem to be conducted today at the University Teaching Hospital.

He said police have since launched a manhunt for the suspect who has been identified as Lieutenant Nigel Mwaba aged 33 of Zambia Army in Lusaka.

Continue Reading

Foxdale Forest – Phase 2 Selling

ZAMBIA: COVID-19 STATS

31 Oct 2020, 9:58 AM (GMT)

Zambia Stats