- We have finished printing all drivers’ license cards that were applied for in 2015, says RTSAPosted 23 hours ago
- Police arrest man who allegedly run over a police officer in KabwePosted 23 hours ago
- Rupiah Banda in Philadelphia to attend the National Convention of the Democratic PartyPosted 24 hours ago
- Last batch of ballot papers transported to Dubai AirportPosted 1 day ago
- President Lungu dispels rumours of PF support for independent candidatesPosted 1 day ago
- Police in Lusaka arrest 10 UPND cadres found in possession of offensive weaponsPosted 2 days ago
- My wife watches too much Zee World and Telemundo, Lusaka Man tells CourtPosted 2 days ago
- RTSA Fast track court convicts five motorists for driving under the influence of alcoholPosted 2 days ago
- Police arrest three suspects for killing an Egyptian nationalPosted 2 days ago
- Konkola Copper Mines prioritises employee healthPosted 2 days ago
Tenants daughter defiled by landlord dies
- Updated: August 10, 2013
AN Eleven year old girl of Linda Township has died after being defiled
by a man of the same address.
Police acting spokesperson Rae Hamoonga said the man only identified
as Mr Mushobo is believed to have defiled the girl who sustained
injuries and later died at the hospital.
The incident happened on Tuesday August 6 2013 between 20:00hrs and 21:00hrs.
Mr Hamoonga said Mr Mushobo who is the land lord of house number E102
Linda Township address defiled the girl who sustained injuries on her
neck and arm.
“However on Thursday August 08 2013 at about 20:30hrs her condition
worsened and was rushed to Linda clinic where she later died,” he