- NGOCC expresses gratitude that Chilando Chitangala is the deputy Mayor of LusakaPosted 22 hours ago
- Lusaka man tells court why he took on a second wifePosted 1 day ago
- Three drown in a freak boating accident in Kafue National ParkPosted 1 day ago
- Proflight Zambia has the right connections for World Tourism DayPosted 1 day ago
- RTSA to ascertain the cause of the accident were 22 people died involving a Power Tools Bus in SerenjePosted 1 day ago
- DEC arrests five people for trafficking in Heroin and CocainePosted 1 day ago
- President Lungu swears in Patrick Matibini as SpeakerPosted 4 days ago
- A 74 year old man of Kasupe area in Lusaka West commits suicidePosted 4 days ago
- Trevor Noah to host MAMA 2016Posted 4 days ago
- Saudi Arabia congratulates President LunguPosted 4 days ago
Tenants daughter defiled by landlord dies
- Updated: August 10, 2013
AN Eleven year old girl of Linda Township has died after being defiled
by a man of the same address.
Police acting spokesperson Rae Hamoonga said the man only identified
as Mr Mushobo is believed to have defiled the girl who sustained
injuries and later died at the hospital.
The incident happened on Tuesday August 6 2013 between 20:00hrs and 21:00hrs.
Mr Hamoonga said Mr Mushobo who is the land lord of house number E102
Linda Township address defiled the girl who sustained injuries on her
neck and arm.
“However on Thursday August 08 2013 at about 20:30hrs her condition
worsened and was rushed to Linda clinic where she later died,” he