- Divas Summer Festival 2016 at Chainama Hotel on 3rd September 2016Posted 2 days ago
- Three die people on the spot in three separate road traffic accidentsPosted 2 days ago
- 12 foreign nationals were convicted for various immigration related offencesPosted 2 days ago
- My Perfect Wedding Zambia Coming soon on Zambezi Magic!Posted 2 days ago
- Zambians should continue living in harmony and safeguard the security of the nation, says William Ng’ambiPosted 2 days ago
- Calls for President Lungu to stand down are legally flawed says Patrick MvungaPosted 2 days ago
- Blogger Kamota Mayondi captures Lusaka social scene with HuaweiPosted 4 days ago
- ZNBS donates towards Catherine fightPosted 4 days ago
- Consumers demanding more from smartphones-HuaweiPosted 4 days ago
- Verification of Ballot Papers Account Form progressing well, says Alex MwansaPosted 4 days ago
Tenants daughter defiled by landlord dies
- Updated: August 10, 2013
AN Eleven year old girl of Linda Township has died after being defiled
by a man of the same address.
Police acting spokesperson Rae Hamoonga said the man only identified
as Mr Mushobo is believed to have defiled the girl who sustained
injuries and later died at the hospital.
The incident happened on Tuesday August 6 2013 between 20:00hrs and 21:00hrs.
Mr Hamoonga said Mr Mushobo who is the land lord of house number E102
Linda Township address defiled the girl who sustained injuries on her
neck and arm.
“However on Thursday August 08 2013 at about 20:30hrs her condition
worsened and was rushed to Linda clinic where she later died,” he