- LWSC will not be able to pump water from Kafue to Lusaka for four days, says Nshamba MuzunguPosted 14 hours ago
- Husband divorced after he failed to impregnate his wifePosted 15 hours ago
- Electoral corruption is not good for Zambia’s democracy, says Father Leonard ChitiPosted 16 hours ago
- Vote for President Lungu, Kalusha Bwalya urges ZambiansPosted 17 hours ago
- President Lungu pledges to connect Chama and ChinsaliPosted 17 hours ago
- Ballot papers arrive todayPosted 17 hours ago
- We have finished printing all drivers’ license cards that were applied for in 2015, says RTSAPosted 2 days ago
- Police arrest man who allegedly run over a police officer in KabwePosted 2 days ago
- Rupiah Banda in Philadelphia to attend the National Convention of the Democratic PartyPosted 2 days ago
- Last batch of ballot papers transported to Dubai AirportPosted 2 days ago
FNB Zambia launches FNB Lounge at Kenneth Kaunda Interantional Airport
- Updated: July 25, 2013
FIRST National Bank (FNB) Zambia has launched its FNB Lounge at
Kenneth Kaunda International Airport (KKIA) in Lusaka, the first of
its kind from a bank in Zambia.
The FNB Lounge is part of the value proposition for FNB Premier
Banking. Premier banking customers are issued with a Platinum card,
which will grant them exclusive access to the FNB Lounge at KKIA as
well as well as Slow Lounges at King Shaka Airport in Durban,
O.R.Tambo Airport in Johannesburg and Cape Town International
Airport in South Africa.
The FNB Lounge is Wifi enabled with fast broadband internet
connection, catered by Mugg and Bean and provides comfortable wash and change rooms.
“The FNB Lounge is a serious value differentiator for our High Net
Worth customers,” FNB Zambia CEO Sarel van Zyl said.
Mr Van Zyl said Zambia is a key growth market for the FNB banking
group adding that he was optimistic of further investment and
expansion in the country.
“This is the reason this is the first airport lounge that FNB has done
outside South Africa. Most importantly, this lounge is an extension of
the lifestyle of our High Net Worth customers. This means a much more
comfortable experience as they travel,” he said.
FNB Premier Customers will transact primarily through the newly
launched scalable FNB online platform and will be assigned dedicated
Platinum Managers who will guide them on their wealth and portfolio
They will have the added advantage of preferential interest
rates/tariffs on fund transfers and products, and have an embossed
Platinum Chip and Pin card, which will facilitate online payment
Further, they will benefit from lifestyle alliances that will give
member discounts and exclusive services with carefully selected
partners in various sectors. They will also take pleasure in the VIP
service they will receive at all the FNB branches, countrywide.
FNB Zambia recently marked its 4th anniversary in Zambia and has ten
branches and 53 ATMs spread out over six towns in Zambia. There are
four branches in Lusaka, with one each in Mazabuka, Mkushi, Kitwe and Solwezi.
Two more branches will be opened in Chingola and Chipata before August 2013,
whilst the bank plans to have 15 branches in Zambia by December 2014, as
it continues to spread its banking services throughout Zambia.