- Divas Summer Festival 2016 at Chainama Hotel on 3rd September 2016Posted 6 days ago
- Three die people on the spot in three separate road traffic accidentsPosted 6 days ago
- 12 foreign nationals were convicted for various immigration related offencesPosted 6 days ago
- My Perfect Wedding Zambia Coming soon on Zambezi Magic!Posted 6 days ago
- Zambians should continue living in harmony and safeguard the security of the nation, says William Ng’ambiPosted 6 days ago
- Calls for President Lungu to stand down are legally flawed says Patrick MvungaPosted 6 days ago
- Blogger Kamota Mayondi captures Lusaka social scene with HuaweiPosted 1 week ago
- ZNBS donates towards Catherine fightPosted 1 week ago
- Consumers demanding more from smartphones-HuaweiPosted 1 week ago
- Verification of Ballot Papers Account Form progressing well, says Alex MwansaPosted 1 week ago
Mailoni brothers buried
- Updated: June 29, 2013
THE three infamous Mailoni brothers, who were gunned down on Monday, June, 24, around 15:00 hrs, have been buried.
Kabwe District Commissioner, Patrick Chishala, confirmed this to ZANIS in an interview this morning.
Mr Chishala said the three brothers were buried, yesterday in Kabwe around 17:00hrs and that they were accorded a burial befitting their status as criminals, who had gruesomely murdered more than 12 people in the interior of Luano Valley.
He, however, appealed to the public not to demonise the surviving family of the deceased brothers which includes their mother, Janet and brother Nelson.
He further appealed to the people of Luano, who migrated to other villages for over seven years, to get back to the area, which has now been upgraded to a district level and help to develop it.
Mr Chishala said government will ensure that development is taken to the district because the chapter of the Mailoni brothers is now permanently closed.