- Zambezi Magic finally unleashes ‘face’ of the ZED Top 10 countdown music showPosted 17 hours ago
- Free wifi to create 1,500 jobs for Lusaka youthsPosted 17 hours ago
- Namibian President to Grace Zambia Agriculture and Commercial ShowPosted 18 hours ago
- July Inflation drops, says CSOPosted 18 hours ago
- LWSC will not be able to pump water from Kafue to Lusaka for four days, says Nshamba MuzunguPosted 2 days ago
- Husband divorced after he failed to impregnate his wifePosted 2 days ago
- Electoral corruption is not good for Zambia’s democracy, says Father Leonard ChitiPosted 2 days ago
- Vote for President Lungu, Kalusha Bwalya urges ZambiansPosted 2 days ago
- President Lungu pledges to connect Chama and ChinsaliPosted 2 days ago
- Ballot papers arrive todayPosted 2 days ago
Mailoni brothers buried
- Updated: June 29, 2013
THE three infamous Mailoni brothers, who were gunned down on Monday, June, 24, around 15:00 hrs, have been buried.
Kabwe District Commissioner, Patrick Chishala, confirmed this to ZANIS in an interview this morning.
Mr Chishala said the three brothers were buried, yesterday in Kabwe around 17:00hrs and that they were accorded a burial befitting their status as criminals, who had gruesomely murdered more than 12 people in the interior of Luano Valley.
He, however, appealed to the public not to demonise the surviving family of the deceased brothers which includes their mother, Janet and brother Nelson.
He further appealed to the people of Luano, who migrated to other villages for over seven years, to get back to the area, which has now been upgraded to a district level and help to develop it.
Mr Chishala said government will ensure that development is taken to the district because the chapter of the Mailoni brothers is now permanently closed.