- Zambezi Magic finally unleashes ‘face’ of the ZED Top 10 countdown music showPosted 1 day ago
- Free wifi to create 1,500 jobs for Lusaka youthsPosted 1 day ago
- Namibian President to Grace Zambia Agriculture and Commercial ShowPosted 1 day ago
- July Inflation drops, says CSOPosted 1 day ago
- LWSC will not be able to pump water from Kafue to Lusaka for four days, says Nshamba MuzunguPosted 2 days ago
- Husband divorced after he failed to impregnate his wifePosted 2 days ago
- Electoral corruption is not good for Zambia’s democracy, says Father Leonard ChitiPosted 2 days ago
- Vote for President Lungu, Kalusha Bwalya urges ZambiansPosted 2 days ago
- President Lungu pledges to connect Chama and ChinsaliPosted 2 days ago
- Ballot papers arrive todayPosted 2 days ago
Zambia National Service Changes Its Uniform To Camouflage
- Updated: March 3, 2013
THE Zambia National Service (ZNS) has charged its uniform from green to camouflage
Defense Minister Geoffrey Bwalya Mwamba officially commissioned the new ZNS uniform at the pass out parade of intake 21 of ZNS in Kabwe where over 400 ZNS recruits graduated.
An ACT of Parliament created the Zambia National Service in 1971. The first commandant was Lt Colonel Charles Nyirenda , seconded from the Zambia Army. The programme was borne from the need to instill discipline among the youths in the Country.