- NGOCC expresses gratitude that Chilando Chitangala is the deputy Mayor of LusakaPosted 12 hours ago
- Lusaka man tells court why he took on a second wifePosted 15 hours ago
- Three drown in a freak boating accident in Kafue National ParkPosted 15 hours ago
- Proflight Zambia has the right connections for World Tourism DayPosted 16 hours ago
- RTSA to ascertain the cause of the accident were 22 people died involving a Power Tools Bus in SerenjePosted 16 hours ago
- DEC arrests five people for trafficking in Heroin and CocainePosted 17 hours ago
- President Lungu swears in Patrick Matibini as SpeakerPosted 3 days ago
- A 74 year old man of Kasupe area in Lusaka West commits suicidePosted 3 days ago
- Trevor Noah to host MAMA 2016Posted 3 days ago
- Saudi Arabia congratulates President LunguPosted 3 days ago
Zambia National Service Changes Its Uniform To Camouflage
- Updated: March 3, 2013
THE Zambia National Service (ZNS) has charged its uniform from green to camouflage
Defense Minister Geoffrey Bwalya Mwamba officially commissioned the new ZNS uniform at the pass out parade of intake 21 of ZNS in Kabwe where over 400 ZNS recruits graduated.
An ACT of Parliament created the Zambia National Service in 1971. The first commandant was Lt Colonel Charles Nyirenda , seconded from the Zambia Army. The programme was borne from the need to instill discipline among the youths in the Country.