- Divas Summer Festival 2016 at Chainama Hotel on 3rd September 2016Posted 4 days ago
- Three die people on the spot in three separate road traffic accidentsPosted 4 days ago
- 12 foreign nationals were convicted for various immigration related offencesPosted 4 days ago
- My Perfect Wedding Zambia Coming soon on Zambezi Magic!Posted 4 days ago
- Zambians should continue living in harmony and safeguard the security of the nation, says William Ng’ambiPosted 4 days ago
- Calls for President Lungu to stand down are legally flawed says Patrick MvungaPosted 4 days ago
- Blogger Kamota Mayondi captures Lusaka social scene with HuaweiPosted 6 days ago
- ZNBS donates towards Catherine fightPosted 7 days ago
- Consumers demanding more from smartphones-HuaweiPosted 7 days ago
- Verification of Ballot Papers Account Form progressing well, says Alex MwansaPosted 7 days ago
Live Evictions: Goodbye Goldie!
- Updated: July 15, 2012
After an awesome run on StarGame, Nigeria’s Goldie has been given the boot. Goldie has arguably had the most emotional stay in the House, all thanks to her tumultuous relationship with the Masai warrior, Prezzo. In the days leading up to the Eviction Show, Goldie has cried a river of tears and after a horrible fight with Prezzo this afternoon, Goldie told Big Brother she does not want to spend the last three hours of her stay in the House, fighting with the love of her life.
Before the results of this week’s Evictions were released, Keagan had to face his fellow Housemates and reveal his ‘Save and Replace’ decision. The South African Housemate told a crushed Kyle that he had been put on the chopping block. The tension in the House before the big reveal was palpable. The two lovers stood as far apart from each other as they could and when it was announced Goldie would be leaving, the Nigerian Housemate simply walked out.
Prezzo then followed her to the big Eviction Doors and had one final conversation. “I’m sorry about earlier. Can I get a hug?” Goldie seemed to mull over her decision for a bit, but then relented.
As expected, Goldie bawled on stage, after seeing a video of the people who had Nominated her. We will miss you Goldie!
(Source: Big Brother Africa)