- Zambezi Magic finally unleashes ‘face’ of the ZED Top 10 countdown music showPosted 2 days ago
- Free wifi to create 1,500 jobs for Lusaka youthsPosted 2 days ago
- Namibian President to Grace Zambia Agriculture and Commercial ShowPosted 2 days ago
- July Inflation drops, says CSOPosted 2 days ago
- LWSC will not be able to pump water from Kafue to Lusaka for four days, says Nshamba MuzunguPosted 3 days ago
- Husband divorced after he failed to impregnate his wifePosted 3 days ago
- Electoral corruption is not good for Zambia’s democracy, says Father Leonard ChitiPosted 3 days ago
- Vote for President Lungu, Kalusha Bwalya urges ZambiansPosted 3 days ago
- President Lungu pledges to connect Chama and ChinsaliPosted 3 days ago
- Ballot papers arrive todayPosted 3 days ago
Live Evictions: Goodbye Goldie!
- Updated: July 15, 2012
After an awesome run on StarGame, Nigeria’s Goldie has been given the boot. Goldie has arguably had the most emotional stay in the House, all thanks to her tumultuous relationship with the Masai warrior, Prezzo. In the days leading up to the Eviction Show, Goldie has cried a river of tears and after a horrible fight with Prezzo this afternoon, Goldie told Big Brother she does not want to spend the last three hours of her stay in the House, fighting with the love of her life.
Before the results of this week’s Evictions were released, Keagan had to face his fellow Housemates and reveal his ‘Save and Replace’ decision. The South African Housemate told a crushed Kyle that he had been put on the chopping block. The tension in the House before the big reveal was palpable. The two lovers stood as far apart from each other as they could and when it was announced Goldie would be leaving, the Nigerian Housemate simply walked out.
Prezzo then followed her to the big Eviction Doors and had one final conversation. “I’m sorry about earlier. Can I get a hug?” Goldie seemed to mull over her decision for a bit, but then relented.
As expected, Goldie bawled on stage, after seeing a video of the people who had Nominated her. We will miss you Goldie!
(Source: Big Brother Africa)