- President Lungu swears in 9 more MinistersPosted 2 hours ago
- Kaputa woman kills 15 year old son over K 1000Posted 8 hours ago
- President Lungu consoles Israel, as Israeli Premier invites the PresidentPosted 8 hours ago
- Huawei unveils latest Mobile Broadband TechnologyPosted 8 hours ago
- Former Barca players Rayco Garcia and Ludovic Guily arrive today at 14:30 hrsPosted 9 hours ago
- One Namibian National Dies in a Road Traffic Accident along the Mazabuka-Lusaka roadPosted 1 day ago
- Luanshya woman in court for being married to two menPosted 1 day ago
- Thousands catch the fun at Lusaka Flying Fish PartyPosted 1 day ago
- Zambeef Joins Vets in bid to help curb RabiesPosted 1 day ago
- Huawei and UNZA sign ICT Talent Development ProgrammePosted 1 day ago
Live Evictions: Goodbye Goldie!
- Updated: July 15, 2012
After an awesome run on StarGame, Nigeria’s Goldie has been given the boot. Goldie has arguably had the most emotional stay in the House, all thanks to her tumultuous relationship with the Masai warrior, Prezzo. In the days leading up to the Eviction Show, Goldie has cried a river of tears and after a horrible fight with Prezzo this afternoon, Goldie told Big Brother she does not want to spend the last three hours of her stay in the House, fighting with the love of her life.
Before the results of this week’s Evictions were released, Keagan had to face his fellow Housemates and reveal his ‘Save and Replace’ decision. The South African Housemate told a crushed Kyle that he had been put on the chopping block. The tension in the House before the big reveal was palpable. The two lovers stood as far apart from each other as they could and when it was announced Goldie would be leaving, the Nigerian Housemate simply walked out.
Prezzo then followed her to the big Eviction Doors and had one final conversation. “I’m sorry about earlier. Can I get a hug?” Goldie seemed to mull over her decision for a bit, but then relented.
As expected, Goldie bawled on stage, after seeing a video of the people who had Nominated her. We will miss you Goldie!
(Source: Big Brother Africa)