- President Lungu swears in Patrick Matibini as SpeakerPosted 2 days ago
- A 74 year old man of Kasupe area in Lusaka West commits suicidePosted 2 days ago
- Trevor Noah to host MAMA 2016Posted 2 days ago
- Saudi Arabia congratulates President LunguPosted 2 days ago
- European Investment Bank (EIB) invests over EUR92 million in ZambiaPosted 2 days ago
- World Bank Africa, Finland nod President Lungu’s electionPosted 2 days ago
- President John Magufuli congratulates President LunguPosted 2 days ago
- French President extols Zambia for democracy, tolerancePosted 3 days ago
- ZICTA urges Samsung to withdraw Samsung Galaxy Note 7 from the marketPosted 3 days ago
- Queen Elizabeth II congratulates President LunguPosted 3 days ago
19 year old female NIPA student brutally murdered in Lusaka
- Updated: July 14, 2012
A 19 year old second year Human Resource student at the National Institute of Public Administration has been brutally murdered in Lusaka`s Emmasdale area.
The deceased had her face removed, leaving only her hair and teeth before the murderers dumped her body at one of the houses in Emmasdale.
An on the spot check by Radio Phoenix news crew found scores of shocked Emmasdale residents watching helplessly as they awaited for the police to pick up the body.
The late student has been identified as Ruth, the daughter of Basic Education Teachers Union of Zambia director, Victoria Mbandu.
Mrs Mbandu has told Radio Phoenix that she last spoke to her daughter around 18hrs yesterday when she was inquiring from her where exactly she had reached as she was on her way from visiting her uncle in Kabanana and eye witnesses have expressed shock at the brutal murder of the late student whose life has been taken away in a gruesome manner at such a tender age.
The body is lying at the University Teaching Hospital mortuary.
(Source: Radio Phoenix)