- President Edgar Lungu Officially Opens ParliamentPosted 1 hour ago
- Drimz is back with ‘Mwiloba’Posted 4 hours ago
- India, Turkey, Indonesia confident of Zambia prospering under President LunguPosted 4 hours ago
- Proflight to launch direct route from Mfuwe to lower ZambeziPosted 4 hours ago
- Kalumbila Pioneers New Community-Driven Approach to DevelopmentPosted 5 hours ago
- Zambian Breweries welcomes industry dialogue with governmentPosted 6 hours ago
- President Lungu swears in 9 more MinistersPosted 1 day ago
- Kaputa woman kills 15 year old son over K 1000Posted 1 day ago
- President Lungu consoles Israel, as Israeli Premier invites the PresidentPosted 1 day ago
- Huawei unveils latest Mobile Broadband TechnologyPosted 1 day ago
Evictions: Goodbye Junia and Malonza
- Updated: July 8, 2012
StarGame’s most loved up couple is no more. Tonight Junia and Malonza became the latest Housemates to bid farewell to the Big Brother House.
While the Eviction gods smiled upon Lady May, Goldie, Prezzo and Kyle unfortunately for the StarGame sweethearts tonight was the end of the road of their journey inside of the Big Brother House.
After StarGame presenter IK announced Malonza as the third Housemate to be evicted from Upville, Junia broke down as her man headed out of the House, little did she know that just moments later she too would be headed for Homeville. After IK revealed that she was leaving, she let out a sigh of relief and whispered. “At least I am leaving with him.”
On the Live Show Eviction stage Malonza shared that their relationship was the one thing that brought him joy inside of the Big Brother House. “I am happy, because of Junia,” he said fondly.
It is clear that these two have genuine feelings for one another and now they finally have a chance to see if their love is more than an illusion as Malonza’s brother Alex claimed, for both their sakes we hope that Alex is wrong.