- Zambia, South Africa sign MOU to protect their nationals working in the two countriesPosted 1 day ago
- Recording reveals nothing, says Frank BwalyaPosted 1 day ago
- President Edgar Lungu’s development agenda is all inclusive, says Kelvin Bwalya FubePosted 1 day ago
- Visit Nkwashi Site Today using the Free Shuttle ServicePosted 2 days ago
- Value addition is at the core of economic diversification, says Margaret MwanakatwePosted 2 days ago
- Lusaka July: a Cosmopolitan Touch to the CityPosted 2 days ago
- Vote for President Edgar Lungu, Given Lubinda urges YouthsPosted 2 days ago
- President Edgar Lungu launches the Kafue Bulk Water Supply ProjectPosted 2 days ago
- No Zambian reporter on CNN/MultiChoice African Journalist 2016 awards listPosted 3 days ago
- 28 UPND cadres arrested in Kasama for tearing PF posters,says Bonny KapesoPosted 3 days ago
Evictions: Goodbye Junia and Malonza
- Updated: July 8, 2012
StarGame’s most loved up couple is no more. Tonight Junia and Malonza became the latest Housemates to bid farewell to the Big Brother House.
While the Eviction gods smiled upon Lady May, Goldie, Prezzo and Kyle unfortunately for the StarGame sweethearts tonight was the end of the road of their journey inside of the Big Brother House.
After StarGame presenter IK announced Malonza as the third Housemate to be evicted from Upville, Junia broke down as her man headed out of the House, little did she know that just moments later she too would be headed for Homeville. After IK revealed that she was leaving, she let out a sigh of relief and whispered. “At least I am leaving with him.”
On the Live Show Eviction stage Malonza shared that their relationship was the one thing that brought him joy inside of the Big Brother House. “I am happy, because of Junia,” he said fondly.
It is clear that these two have genuine feelings for one another and now they finally have a chance to see if their love is more than an illusion as Malonza’s brother Alex claimed, for both their sakes we hope that Alex is wrong.