- Divas Summer Festival 2016 at Chainama Hotel on 3rd September 2016Posted 4 days ago
- Three die people on the spot in three separate road traffic accidentsPosted 4 days ago
- 12 foreign nationals were convicted for various immigration related offencesPosted 4 days ago
- My Perfect Wedding Zambia Coming soon on Zambezi Magic!Posted 4 days ago
- Zambians should continue living in harmony and safeguard the security of the nation, says William Ng’ambiPosted 4 days ago
- Calls for President Lungu to stand down are legally flawed says Patrick MvungaPosted 4 days ago
- Blogger Kamota Mayondi captures Lusaka social scene with HuaweiPosted 6 days ago
- ZNBS donates towards Catherine fightPosted 6 days ago
- Consumers demanding more from smartphones-HuaweiPosted 6 days ago
- Verification of Ballot Papers Account Form progressing well, says Alex MwansaPosted 7 days ago
Evictions: Goodbye Junia and Malonza
- Updated: July 8, 2012
StarGame’s most loved up couple is no more. Tonight Junia and Malonza became the latest Housemates to bid farewell to the Big Brother House.
While the Eviction gods smiled upon Lady May, Goldie, Prezzo and Kyle unfortunately for the StarGame sweethearts tonight was the end of the road of their journey inside of the Big Brother House.
After StarGame presenter IK announced Malonza as the third Housemate to be evicted from Upville, Junia broke down as her man headed out of the House, little did she know that just moments later she too would be headed for Homeville. After IK revealed that she was leaving, she let out a sigh of relief and whispered. “At least I am leaving with him.”
On the Live Show Eviction stage Malonza shared that their relationship was the one thing that brought him joy inside of the Big Brother House. “I am happy, because of Junia,” he said fondly.
It is clear that these two have genuine feelings for one another and now they finally have a chance to see if their love is more than an illusion as Malonza’s brother Alex claimed, for both their sakes we hope that Alex is wrong.