- MMD finally adopts Rupiah Banda as its Presidential candidate in the forth coming by-electionPosted 2 days ago
- Former President Rupiah Banda expected to address the press this morningPosted 2 days ago
- Zambian Government wage bill balloons from K824.3 Million in September, 2014 to over K1 Billion in October, 2014.Posted 3 days ago
- Strong Zambia calls for vibrant local film industryPosted 3 days ago
- Drug Enforcement Commission in Eastern Province arrests two women of Lusaka for trafficking in miraaPosted 3 days ago
- Fuel prices reduced by Energy Regulation BoardPosted 3 days ago
- Patriotic Front Central Committee members unreservedly apologize to Dr ScottPosted 3 days ago
- Information PS Chanda Kasolo condemns ZNBC board for going public on newsroom staff harrassmentPosted 4 days ago
- Zambians flock towards convenient bank cardsPosted 4 days ago
- Acting President Guy Scott swears in Four High Court JudgesPosted 4 days ago
All posts tagged "accident"
ONE person has died on the spot while five others have been injured in a road accident...
A SOMBRE atmosphere this afternoon gripped Kavalamanja area of Luangwa district as the funeral and burial procession...
FORMER President Rupiah Banda has expressed deep sorrow at the death of nine United Party for National...
GOVERNMENT has described the accident that claimed nine lives and injured many more yesterday along the Kavalamanja-Feira...
NINE people have died on the spot while 17 others sustained injuries in a Fatal Road Traffic...
ABOUT 9 people are feared dead in Kavalamanja area (Feira Constituency), about 200 kilometers from Lusaka, in...
A SEVEN year-old girl has died on the spot while a 21 year-old male has sustained injuries...
Two Die As Juldan Bus Collides with Toyota Spacio car in Mpika, 31 other passengers sustain serious injuries
TWO people died on the spot while several others were injured in a fatal road traffic accident...