- Local Noodle Sales Hit 1.6 Million MilestonePosted 1 day ago
- Zambia Army Officers against Salary DeductionsPosted 2 days ago
- Nominations fees for August 11 elections are too high says Hakainde HichilemaPosted 2 days ago
- Government cancels the registration Miles Sampa’s Democratic Front partyPosted 2 days ago
- Dotcom Zambia Breakfast club presents Dr Dennis MwansaPosted 3 days ago
- DEC arrests a Lusaka businessman for money laundering involving K87, 600Posted 3 days ago
- RTSA and State Police to continue working together in enforcing traffic lawsPosted 3 days ago
- The time has come to stand up for change, says Andyford Mayele BandaPosted 3 days ago
- Wimpy & Mike’s Kitchen Restaurants For Sale at Arcades Mall in LusakaPosted 3 days ago
- Zee World Celebrates its 1st AnniversaryPosted 4 days ago
Advertise on Mwebantu today
Mwebantu aims to be Zambia’s leading digital news brand reaching out to an audience of over 1 million users in a month. From the web to mobile phones and other media devices, Zambians go to Mwebantu to stay up to date on what is happening locally!
The site is experiencing consistent growth in coverage of general news, sport, business, life-style and other major areas over the past months. Throughout the day, those who want up-to-the minute information can access the Mwebantu community.
We encourage local Zambians and those in the diaspora to read news, as well as interact with other readers, submitting images, articles, and opinions on the latest headlines and issues affecting Zambia and the world.
Please use the form below to send your enquiry: