- BancABC mourns President SataPosted 1 day ago
- President Sata’s Remains Arrive Saturday, 1st November, 2014 at 10:00 HoursPosted 1 day ago
- MISA Zambia learns with deep sorrow about the death of President SataPosted 2 days ago
- Late President Michael Sata should be mourned with dignity and honour says Rupiah Bwezani BandaPosted 2 days ago
- The Cobra Who Charmed a Nation: The Life and Times of Michael Chilufya SataPosted 3 days ago
- Zambian Government Confirms the Death of President Sata in LondonPosted 3 days ago
- Police in Mansa arrest 32 people for riotous behaviorPosted 3 days ago
- Zambians in the USA celebrates Golden JubileePosted 3 days ago
- Jubilee celebrations end tragically with suspected drowning of 21 pupils in ChomaPosted 1 week ago
- Acting Republican President Lungu leads in celebrating golden jubileePosted 1 week ago
Mwebantu aims to be Zambia’s leading digital news brand reaching out to an audience of over 1 million users in a month. From the web to mobile phones and other media devices, Zambians go to Mwebantu to stay up to date on what is happening locally!
The site is experiencing consistent growth in coverage of general news, sport, business, life-style and other major areas over the past months. Throughout the day, those who want up-to-the minute information can access the Mwebantu community.
We encourage local Zambians and those in the diaspora to read news, as well as interact with other readers, submitting images, articles, and opinions on the latest headlines and issues affecting Zambia and the world.
|Ad Zone||Banner Size||Est. Impressions||Daily Price||30 Day Price|
|Contact Us to Learn More|
|Page width banner||960×120||500,000||USD$80||USD$500|
TO DOWNLOAD OUR PDF RATE CARDS PLEASE SELECT FROM ONE OF THE LINKS BELOW: