- GEMFIELDS Joint Venture Agreements Regarding Sri Lankan Sapphires and GemstonesPosted 7 mins ago
- ZAMSHU inspired to explore regional marketsPosted 14 mins ago
- 11 September By-Election Results Shows MMD Came 2nd says ChipunguPosted 33 mins ago
- Two drivers killed in Great North road accidentPosted 2 hours ago
- At least 44 dead in collapse of church building owned by TB Joshua official saysPosted 2 hours ago
- Dangote categorically denies corruption & bribery claims made by Minister of LabourPosted 20 hours ago
- Emirates to Launch Second Service to Dar es SalaamPosted 2 days ago
- Drivers licence card printing operations normalise says RTSAPosted 2 days ago
- Peter Matoka was great inspiration says Rupiah BandaPosted 2 days ago
- Fire swepts through Pen Marks store in LusakaPosted 2 days ago
Mwebantu aims to be Zambia’s leading digital news brand reaching out to an audience of over 1 million users in a month. From the web to mobile phones and other media devices, Zambians go to Mwebantu to stay up to date on what is happening locally!
The site is experiencing consistent growth in coverage of general news, sport, business, life-style and other major areas over the past months. Throughout the day, those who want up-to-the minute information can access the Mwebantu community.
We encourage local Zambians and those in the diaspora to read news, as well as interact with other readers, submitting images, articles, and opinions on the latest headlines and issues affecting Zambia and the world.
|Ad Zone||Banner Size||Est. Impressions||Daily Price||30 Day Price|
|Contact Us to Learn More|
|Page width banner||960×120||500,000||USD$80||USD$500|
TO DOWNLOAD OUR PDF RATE CARDS PLEASE SELECT FROM ONE OF THE LINKS BELOW: