- Proflight halves its fares for kidsPosted 11 hours ago
- President Sata fires Wynter KabimbaPosted 11 hours ago
- President Michael Sata has a mandate to govern Zambia up to 2016 and possibly beyond says Inonge WinaPosted 20 hours ago
- Botswana blocks trucks from Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) following reports of Ebola outbreak in DRCPosted 21 hours ago
- Atlas Mara Completes BancABC AcquisitionPosted 2 days ago
- UNHCR Deputy Chief arrivesPosted 2 days ago
- ZAWA impounds truck containing 1,855 kgs of assorted game meatPosted 2 days ago
- Zambia Railways Limited and Konkola Copper Mines (KCM) accelerate rehabilitation works on the inter-mine rail linkPosted 2 days ago
- Emirates ‘bags’ its advertisingPosted 2 days ago
- Two people die in Lusaka road traffic accidentPosted 2 days ago
Mwebantu aims to be Zambia’s leading digital news brand reaching out to an audience of over 1 million users in a month. From the web to mobile phones and other media devices, Zambians go to Mwebantu to stay up to date on what is happening locally!
The site is experiencing consistent growth in coverage of general news, sport, business, life-style and other major areas over the past months. Throughout the day, those who want up-to-the minute information can access the Mwebantu community.
We encourage local Zambians and those in the diaspora to read news, as well as interact with other readers, submitting images, articles, and opinions on the latest headlines and issues affecting Zambia and the world.
|Ad Zone||Banner Size||Est. Impressions||Daily Price||30 Day Price|
|Contact Us to Learn More|
|Page width banner||960×120||500,000||USD$80||USD$500|
TO DOWNLOAD OUR PDF RATE CARDS PLEASE SELECT FROM ONE OF THE LINKS BELOW: