- Vice-president Scott holds bilateral talks with Scotland ministerPosted 11 hours ago
- Former President Rupiah Banda visits Kazimu SataPosted 1 day ago
- President Michael Sata visits Kazimu Sata in South AfricaPosted 3 days ago
- “Am Just saying with Mutinta Musokotwane-Chikopela,” Chats with My Boys – My two cents worth (Part Two)Posted 6 days ago
- Patricia Mwashingwele and others join UPNDPosted 1 week ago
- Father Frank Bwalya acquitted in the “Chumbu Munshololwa” casePosted 1 week ago
- External forces responsible for Africa’s instability says KabimbaPosted 1 week ago
- Zambia to take part in the four-nation Africa Cup Under-19 Group B rugby tournament in UgandaPosted 1 week ago
- Emirates Celebrates with 2014 FIFA World Cup Winner GermanyPosted 1 week ago
- Lusaka City Council starts to pull down offensive Penis enlargement postersPosted 1 week ago
Mwebantu aims to be Zambia’s leading digital news brand reaching out to an audience of over 1 million users in a month. From the web to mobile phones and other media devices, Zambians go to Mwebantu to stay up to date on what is happening locally!
The site is experiencing consistent growth in coverage of general news, sport, business, life-style and other major areas over the past months. Throughout the day, those who want up-to-the minute information can access the Mwebantu community.
We encourage local Zambians and those in the diaspora to read news, as well as interact with other readers, submitting images, articles, and opinions on the latest headlines and issues affecting Zambia and the world.
|Ad Zone||Banner Size||Est. Impressions||Daily Price||30 Day Price|
|Contact Us to Learn More|
|Page width banner||960×120||500,000||USD$80||USD$500|
TO DOWNLOAD OUR PDF RATE CARDS PLEASE SELECT FROM ONE OF THE LINKS BELOW: