- Zambia assents to agreements to secure elephantsPosted 2 days ago
- Lusaka man defiles and strangles two year old daughterPosted 2 days ago
- Parliament mourns Dr ChikusuPosted 2 days ago
- Police officer dies in hijacked car accidentPosted 2 days ago
- Government Strikes as over 100 nurses fired at UTHPosted 2 days ago
- Pope appoints Fr Chisanga as Mansa BishopPosted 4 days ago
- Zambia beats BurundiPosted 4 days ago
- Rupiah Banda calls for unity among MMD membersPosted 4 days ago
- Elephants Killed by Toxic substances Reveal Alarming Innovation in Poaching, says ZAWAPosted 4 days ago
- Government mourns Luangwa Bridge accident victimsPosted 4 days ago
Mwebantu aims to be Zambia’s leading digital news brand reaching out to an audience of over 1 million users in a month. From the web to mobile phones and other media devices, Zambians go to Mwebantu to stay up to date on what is happening locally!
The site is experiencing consistent growth in coverage of general news, sport, business, life-style and other major areas over the past months. Throughout the day, those who want up-to-the minute information can access the Mwebantu community.
We encourage local Zambians and those in the diaspora to read news, as well as interact with other readers, submitting images, articles, and opinions on the latest headlines and issues affecting Zambia and the world.
|Ad Zone||Banner Size||Est. Impressions||Daily Price||30 Day Price|
|Contact Us to Learn More|
|Page width banner||960×120||500,000||USD$80||USD$500|
TO DOWNLOAD OUR PDF RATE CARDS PLEASE SELECT FROM ONE OF THE LINKS BELOW: