- Kapiri Homosexuals Denied Bail, Remanded in CustodyPosted 12 hours ago
- FAZ slashes World Cup Qualifiers’ Gate ChargesPosted 15 hours ago
- We are Returning To UNIP Dictatorship, Says NAREPPosted 15 hours ago
- New NRCs coming in JunePosted 15 hours ago
- Sata Hands over 1,000 Higer busesPosted 16 hours ago
- Sata Confers State Counsel Status On John Sangwa and names Charles Banda High CommissionerPosted 16 hours ago
- Who Benefits From The Removal of Subsidies?Posted 16 hours ago
- Ten people injured in mini bus accidentPosted 16 hours ago
- Mulungushi University students boycotts examinations, demand government addressPosted 17 hours ago
- American Ambassador, Mark Storella Supports Subsidies RemovalsPosted 1 day ago
Mwebantu aims to be Zambia’s leading digital news brand reaching out to an audience of over 1 million users in a month. From the web to mobile phones and other media devices, Zambians go to Mwebantu to stay up to date on what is happening locally!
The site is experiencing consistent growth in coverage of general news, sport, business, life-style and other major areas over the past months. Throughout the day, those who want up-to-the minute information can access the Mwebantu community.
We encourage local Zambians and those in the diaspora to read news, as well as interact with other readers, submitting images, articles, and opinions on the latest headlines and issues affecting Zambia and the world.
|Ad Zone||Banner Size||Est. Impressions||Daily Price||30 Day Price|
|Contact Us to Learn More|
|Page width banner||960×120||500,000||USD$80||USD$500|
TO DOWNLOAD OUR PDF RATE CARDS PLEASE SELECT FROM ONE OF THE LINKS BELOW: