- President Lungu to hold a press conference at State HousePosted 2 hours ago
- Chisenga Muyoya becomes first Zambian to win JCI AwardPosted 8 hours ago
- Taxi driver sentenced to 25 years imprisonment for stabbing a woman with a screw driverPosted 9 hours ago
- Child marriage is a violation of a child’s rights, says Vincent MwalePosted 10 hours ago
- 11 people arrested in three provinces for trafficking in over 1.9 tonnes of cannabisPosted 10 hours ago
- Chipimo Pulls Out of 2016 Presidential RacePosted 10 hours ago
- Wezi coming of AgePosted 1 day ago
- Four -year-old, Ndola girl hit by car dies from injuriesPosted 1 day ago
- Kariba Bush Club has limited space for December, prices quoted in KwachaPosted 1 day ago
- Dot Com Zambia to sponsor the launch of The Business Breakfast ClubPosted 1 day ago
Advertise on Mwebantu today
Mwebantu aims to be Zambia’s leading digital news brand reaching out to an audience of over 1 million users in a month. From the web to mobile phones and other media devices, Zambians go to Mwebantu to stay up to date on what is happening locally!
The site is experiencing consistent growth in coverage of general news, sport, business, life-style and other major areas over the past months. Throughout the day, those who want up-to-the minute information can access the Mwebantu community.
We encourage local Zambians and those in the diaspora to read news, as well as interact with other readers, submitting images, articles, and opinions on the latest headlines and issues affecting Zambia and the world.
Please use the form below to send your enquiry: