- Write A Strong Business Plan to get Funding, says Nyamuka ExpertsPosted 14 hours ago
- Lusaka show-goers scramble for natural sex boosters from “Dr” ZimbaPosted 15 hours ago
- CBU students should get back to learning says Chishimba KambwiliPosted 16 hours ago
- It is utmost disgust to suspend ZNBC’s union leader Martin Maseka by Mr. KambwiliPosted 16 hours ago
- Collaborate with Government and business entities, Chitotela urges youthsPosted 2 days ago
- KCM is not closing Nchanga Underground minePosted 2 days ago
- Engaging the youth through sportPosted 2 days ago
- Zambia face Ivory Coast in a must-win CAF U23 Cup qualifierPosted 2 days ago
- Patrick Mucheleka loses his Parliamentary seatPosted 3 days ago
- Fired!, Kwisa, I still have my job says Davies ChamaPosted 3 days ago
Advertise on Mwebantu today
Mwebantu aims to be Zambia’s leading digital news brand reaching out to an audience of over 1 million users in a month. From the web to mobile phones and other media devices, Zambians go to Mwebantu to stay up to date on what is happening locally!
The site is experiencing consistent growth in coverage of general news, sport, business, life-style and other major areas over the past months. Throughout the day, those who want up-to-the minute information can access the Mwebantu community.
We encourage local Zambians and those in the diaspora to read news, as well as interact with other readers, submitting images, articles, and opinions on the latest headlines and issues affecting Zambia and the world.
Please use the form below to send your enquiry: