- Ivory Coast Appoint Herve Renard as new coachPosted 20 hours ago
- Air Namibia relocates operations to LusakaPosted 21 hours ago
- “Am Just saying with Mutinta Musokotwane-Chikopela,”-Dedication to Ya’llPosted 2 days ago
- Lusaka Fast Track court on Traffic offences convicts 44 motorists for various traffic offencesPosted 2 days ago
- President Michael Sata swears in Attorney General Musa Mwenye and Solicitor General Abraham MwansaPosted 2 days ago
- Luapula Province Permanent Secretary Kasolo hails $200million road worksPosted 3 days ago
- Nevers Mumba says MMD will bring a new style of politics in ZambiaPosted 3 days ago
- Horny Bishop from holy fire ministries charged with indecent assaultPosted 3 days ago
- Dr Mumba confers with Mwata, stresses the need to preserve culturePosted 5 days ago
- Lusaka Man attempts to commit suicide after using company money in a failed money multiplication dealPosted 7 days ago
Mwebantu aims to be Zambia’s leading digital news brand reaching out to an audience of over 1 million users in a month. From the web to mobile phones and other media devices, Zambians go to Mwebantu to stay up to date on what is happening locally!
The site is experiencing consistent growth in coverage of general news, sport, business, life-style and other major areas over the past months. Throughout the day, those who want up-to-the minute information can access the Mwebantu community.
We encourage local Zambians and those in the diaspora to read news, as well as interact with other readers, submitting images, articles, and opinions on the latest headlines and issues affecting Zambia and the world.
|Ad Zone||Banner Size||Est. Impressions||Daily Price||30 Day Price|
|Contact Us to Learn More|
|Page width banner||960×120||500,000||USD$80||USD$500|
TO DOWNLOAD OUR PDF RATE CARDS PLEASE SELECT FROM ONE OF THE LINKS BELOW: