- President Edgar Lungu urges Japanese investors to partner with ZambiaPosted 5 hours ago
- Geoffrey Bwalya Mwamba Expelled from the PFPosted 5 hours ago
- Zambia drops visa requirement for all COMESA citizensPosted 7 hours ago
- Anti-Corruption Commission Arrests Police Inspector for Corrupt PracticesPosted 7 hours ago
- Immigration arrests 19 illegal immigrants in sting clean-up operationPosted 7 hours ago
- Zambia and Zimbabwe launches Kaza UNIVISA in GermanyPosted 7 hours ago
- Rupiah Bwezani Banda invited to inauguration of Namibia’s President-elect Dr Hage GeingobPosted 10 hours ago
- President Edgar Lungu nominates Christopher Mvunga as MP and appointed him Ministry of Finance Deputy MinisterPosted 1 day ago
- President Lungu’s directive to search HH will dent Zambia’s image says YALIPosted 2 days ago
- Inonge Wina expected to travel to the United States of America and Japan for bilateral meetingsPosted 2 days ago
Mwebantu aims to be Zambia’s leading digital news brand reaching out to an audience of over 1 million users in a month. From the web to mobile phones and other media devices, Zambians go to Mwebantu to stay up to date on what is happening locally!
The site is experiencing consistent growth in coverage of general news, sport, business, life-style and other major areas over the past months. Throughout the day, those who want up-to-the minute information can access the Mwebantu community.
We encourage local Zambians and those in the diaspora to read news, as well as interact with other readers, submitting images, articles, and opinions on the latest headlines and issues affecting Zambia and the world.
|Ad Zone||Banner Size||Est. Impressions||Daily Price||30 Day Price|
|Contact Us to Learn More|
|Page width banner||960×120||500,000||USD$80||USD$500|
TO DOWNLOAD OUR PDF RATE CARDS PLEASE SELECT FROM ONE OF THE LINKS BELOW: