- Excitement Mounts in ZAMBEEF butchery bonanzaPosted 12 hours ago
- Probe Hakainde Hichilema, President Edgar Lungu directs Zambia Police ServicePosted 15 hours ago
- $14.5 million made from Lusaka Emeralds AuctionPosted 15 hours ago
- ZAMBEEF value chain savings passed on to consumersPosted 5 days ago
- United States Ambassador to Zambia Eric Schultz visits Konkola Copper Mines (KCM)Posted 5 days ago
- PMRC calls for extensive review of SI No 63 on the increment of the retirement age in ZambiaPosted 5 days ago
- Drug Enforcement Commission arrests Lusaka man for trafficking in cocainePosted 6 days ago
- ZAMBEEF had a turnover of US$279 million in 2014Posted 6 days ago
- Proflight plane tickets now available at ShopritePosted 6 days ago
- Nepotism is rife in the Zambian Civil Service says President Edgar LunguPosted 7 days ago
Mwebantu.com is an online based news publication that aims to cater to local Zambians and those in the diaspora. Our main emphasis will be on the political, social and economic content of Zambia and other major events that have an impact and bearing on the country.
Mwebantu is a local dialect that literally translates into “People” and will primarily focus on their social well-being by keeping them abreast of what is happening on the national levels as and when it happens!
What are we?
An on-line based media publication that will be based in Zambia and wholly owned by its founders with emphasis on providing the most accurate news as and when it breaks out. Consumers of our products will be individuals that are locally based and a large proportion of Zambians in the diaspora that are in need of the latest social, economic and political news unraveling the country.