- ZAMBEEF’S K50,000 Draw Hits MutenderePosted 12 hours ago
- ZESCO awards contract for Lusaka power line upgrade worth USD200 million to AureconPosted 18 hours ago
- Former President Rupiah Banda loses brother in-lawPosted 19 hours ago
- President Edgar Lungu directs changes to 2015 Mineral Royalty TaxPosted 6 days ago
- Proflight Zambia reintroduces its popular 50-seater CRJ-100 aircraft on domestic routes in ZambiaPosted 6 days ago
- President Lungu Mourns Willie NsandaPosted 6 days ago
- RDA fires Bernand Chiwala as Chief Executive OfficerPosted 7 days ago
- DEC arrests 30 people for unlawful cultivation and trafficking in various quantities of cannabisPosted 7 days ago
- Willie Nsanda; the Businessman, the Politician and the OrganiserPosted 7 days ago
- Japan gives USD 1.5 million to refugee and local integration programmes in ZambiaPosted 7 days ago
Mwebantu.com is an online based news publication that aims to cater to local Zambians and those in the diaspora. Our main emphasis will be on the political, social and economic content of Zambia and other major events that have an impact and bearing on the country.
Mwebantu is a local dialect that literally translates into “People” and will primarily focus on their social well-being by keeping them abreast of what is happening on the national levels as and when it happens!
What are we?
An on-line based media publication that will be based in Zambia and wholly owned by its founders with emphasis on providing the most accurate news as and when it breaks out. Consumers of our products will be individuals that are locally based and a large proportion of Zambians in the diaspora that are in need of the latest social, economic and political news unraveling the country.