- Zambians Mourn Dr. MandaPosted 2 days ago
- Beer Price Cut Boosts Zambian Breweries OutputPosted 3 days ago
- ZESCO is a conduit to syphon money-UPNDPosted 3 days ago
- My Husband is a Womaniser, He is addicted to Women claims Lusaka WomanPosted 3 days ago
- Chama’s tribal remarks have blessings of President Lungu-NalumangoPosted 3 days ago
- Lusaka City Council wins back former UBZ landPosted 3 days ago
- President Edgar Lungu thanks voters in Malambo, Petauke and Mulobezi constituenciesPosted 4 days ago
- Attend sessions,Court urges Kabimba, M’membePosted 4 days ago
- UPND as a party is growing and is on course-Hakainde HichilemaPosted 4 days ago
- Pilato says ZESCO is a disgrace over power cutsPosted 4 days ago
Mwebantu.com is an online based news publication that aims to cater to local Zambians and those in the diaspora. Our main emphasis will be on the political, social and economic content of Zambia and other major events that have an impact and bearing on the country.
Mwebantu is a local dialect that literally translates into “People” and will primarily focus on their social well-being by keeping them abreast of what is happening on the national levels as and when it happens!
What are we?
An on-line based media publication that will be based in Zambia and wholly owned by its founders with emphasis on providing the most accurate news as and when it breaks out. Consumers of our products will be individuals that are locally based and a large proportion of Zambians in the diaspora that are in need of the latest social, economic and political news unraveling the country.