- British national fined K10, 000 for unlawful stayPosted 2 days ago
- PF wants constitution that suits them only charges UPNDPosted 2 days ago
- PF government is abusing its workforce says Hakainde HichilemaPosted 2 days ago
- President Edgar Lungu Appoints Inonge Wina as PF Vice PresidentPosted 3 days ago
- Oasis Forum rejects enactment of the new constitution in a piecemeal mannerPosted 3 days ago
- DNA Equipment Commissioned by GovernmentPosted 3 days ago
- ZAWA nabs Three for Illegal possession of game meatPosted 3 days ago
- Zambian Breweries Rewards top-selling Castle lager distributors with a five-day football trip to SpainPosted 3 days ago
- PF Bangweulu MP Chifita Matafwali Dies in IndiaPosted 4 days ago
- Pastor jailed 20 years for raping teen, taken for prayers to himPosted 4 days ago
Mwebantu.com is an online based news publication that aims to cater to local Zambians and those in the diaspora. Our main emphasis will be on the political, social and economic content of Zambia and other major events that have an impact and bearing on the country.
Mwebantu is a local dialect that literally translates into “People” and will primarily focus on their social well-being by keeping them abreast of what is happening on the national levels as and when it happens!
What are we?
An on-line based media publication that will be based in Zambia and wholly owned by its founders with emphasis on providing the most accurate news as and when it breaks out. Consumers of our products will be individuals that are locally based and a large proportion of Zambians in the diaspora that are in need of the latest social, economic and political news unraveling the country.