- Court convicts three Barotse activistsPosted 14 hours ago
- Former Zambia Wildlife Authority Director General Vlahakis dies at 66Posted 14 hours ago
- Ivory Coast Appoint Herve Renard as new coachPosted 2 days ago
- Air Namibia relocates operations to LusakaPosted 2 days ago
- “Am Just saying with Mutinta Musokotwane-Chikopela,”-Dedication to Ya’llPosted 3 days ago
- Lusaka Fast Track court on Traffic offences convicts 44 motorists for various traffic offencesPosted 3 days ago
- President Michael Sata swears in Attorney General Musa Mwenye and Solicitor General Abraham MwansaPosted 3 days ago
- Luapula Province Permanent Secretary Kasolo hails $200million road worksPosted 4 days ago
- Nevers Mumba says MMD will bring a new style of politics in ZambiaPosted 4 days ago
- Horny Bishop from holy fire ministries charged with indecent assaultPosted 4 days ago
Mwebantu.com is an online based news publication that aims to cater to local Zambians and those in the diaspora. Our main emphasis will be on the political, social and economic content of Zambia and other major events that have an impact and bearing on the country.
Mwebantu is a local dialect that literally translates into “People” and will primarily focus on their social well-being by keeping them abreast of what is happening on the national levels as and when it happens!
What are we?
An on-line based media publication that will be based in Zambia and wholly owned by its founders with emphasis on providing the most accurate news as and when it breaks out. Consumers of our products will be individuals that are locally based and a large proportion of Zambians in the diaspora that are in need of the latest social, economic and political news unraveling the country.