- Nkana beat Nchanga to stay top of the MTN/FAZ Super League standingsPosted 1 day ago
- Police Release Arrested UNZA StudentsPosted 1 day ago
- Petersen offers solidarity to Arrested University StudentsPosted 1 day ago
- Sata is a Dictator, Liar and his government is a failed Project, Says HHPosted 1 day ago
- NAREP Regrets Removal of SubsidiesPosted 1 day ago
- COSAFA adds Kitwe as venue for Cosafa Cup 2013, withdraws KabwePosted 1 day ago
- K 11 billion was spent for Lukulu and Kapiri By-Elections, Feira will gobble 7.7 billion, Says ECZPosted 2 days ago
- CDDR Denounces Mass Arrests of Civil Society Members and Students in ZambiaPosted 2 days ago
- Commodity Prices Shoot up in ChipataPosted 2 days ago
- President Sata assigns Prof Luo, GBM to settle ‘ heat’ with BashilubembaPosted 2 days ago
Mwebantu.com is an online based news publication that aims to cater to local Zambians and those in the diaspora. Our main emphasis will be on the political, social and economic content of Zambia and other major events that have an impact and bearing on the country.
Mwebantu is a local dialect that literally translates into “People” and will primarily focus on their social well-being by keeping them abreast of what is happening on the national levels as and when it happens!
What are we?
An on-line based media publication that will be based in Zambia and wholly owned by its founders with emphasis on providing the most accurate news as and when it breaks out. Consumers of our products will be individuals that are locally based and a large proportion of Zambians in the diaspora that are in need of the latest social, economic and political news unraveling the country.