- Nyamuka Competition Reveals Hidden Business TalentPosted 20 hours ago
- Mumbi Phiri appointed as PF Deputy Secretary-GeneralPosted 1 day ago
- ECZ Sets June 30th, 2015, As Date for Petauke Central, Malambo, Mulobezi By-ElectionsPosted 2 days ago
- KCM and PEPZ to broaden local access to mining supply chainPosted 2 days ago
- Government Joint Investigations Team Arrests Gladys Zaloumis KristaforPosted 2 days ago
- Sinkamba bemoans the high number of incarcerated pregnant women in Zambian prisonsPosted 2 days ago
- DEC arrests 22 year-old Lorry Boy of Chililabombwe for trafficking in 56 bundles of miraaPosted 2 days ago
- Zambian Breweries Champions Health and Safety at WorkPosted 1 week ago
- DEC arrests 49 people for unlawful cultivation and trafficking in various quantities of cannabisPosted 1 week ago
- Take the industrialization strategy for the region seriously Bowman Lusambo appeals to SADC leadersPosted 1 week ago
Mwebantu.com is an online based news publication that aims to cater to local Zambians and those in the diaspora. Our main emphasis will be on the political, social and economic content of Zambia and other major events that have an impact and bearing on the country.
Mwebantu is a local dialect that literally translates into “People” and will primarily focus on their social well-being by keeping them abreast of what is happening on the national levels as and when it happens!
What are we?
An on-line based media publication that will be based in Zambia and wholly owned by its founders with emphasis on providing the most accurate news as and when it breaks out. Consumers of our products will be individuals that are locally based and a large proportion of Zambians in the diaspora that are in need of the latest social, economic and political news unraveling the country.