- Child marriage is a violation of children’s rights, says President LunguPosted 15 hours ago
- President Lungu has no solutions to the Zambia’s economic problems, says FDDPosted 21 hours ago
- GBV is both a health and a human rights concern, says Lucy JoycePosted 22 hours ago
- 21 year old woman arrested for allegedly defiling a 15 year old boy in NakondePosted 23 hours ago
- Zambian Actor Brings Hollywood to ZambiaPosted 23 hours ago
- Drug Enforcement Commission arrests five people for money launderingPosted 2 days ago
- 162 cases of child sexual abuse survivors recorded at UTH in the month of OctoberPosted 2 days ago
- RTSA convicts over 300 motorists for various road traffic offencesPosted 2 days ago
- KCM closes Nchanga Underground Mine, 2500 people to lose jobsPosted 2 days ago
- The sluggish world economy has affected the Kwacha says Chinese AmbassadorPosted 2 days ago
Mwebantu.com is an online based news publication that aims to cater to local Zambians and those in the diaspora. Our main emphasis will be on the political, social and economic content of Zambia and other major events that have an impact and bearing on the country.
Mwebantu is a local dialect that literally translates into “People” and will primarily focus on their social well-being by keeping them abreast of what is happening on the national levels as and when it happens!
What are we?
An on-line based media publication that will be based in Zambia and wholly owned by its founders with emphasis on providing the most accurate news as and when it breaks out. Consumers of our products will be individuals that are locally based and a large proportion of Zambians in the diaspora that are in need of the latest social, economic and political news unraveling the country.