- Cost of living goes up says JCTRPosted 15 hours ago
- Eight people die on the spot in a bus and truck head on collision in PembaPosted 16 hours ago
- 9 months old baby dies in an inferno in Lusaka, police sayPosted 16 hours ago
- Fastjet to introduce a third flight from Dar es Salaam to LusakaPosted 18 hours ago
- Grand coalition demands immediate release and enactment of a new Constitution before Zambia plunges into anarchyPosted 19 hours ago
- Mozambique seeks KCM partnership on Nacala portPosted 19 hours ago
- State-Donor-Civil Society Partnerships Delivering Results in Health Sector, Dr Kaseba Tells Oxford ConferencePosted 4 days ago
- Zambia real estate sector competitive in emerging marketsPosted 4 days ago
- Finance Minister says Zambia’s economy on the move as seen with the oversubscribed bondPosted 4 days ago
- Dr Nevers Mumba claims that PF government is recklessly over borrowing and that Zambia’s debt to hit US$ 11 billion by end of 2014Posted 4 days ago
Mwebantu.com is an online based news publication that aims to cater to local Zambians and those in the diaspora. Our main emphasis will be on the political, social and economic content of Zambia and other major events that have an impact and bearing on the country.
Mwebantu is a local dialect that literally translates into “People” and will primarily focus on their social well-being by keeping them abreast of what is happening on the national levels as and when it happens!
What are we?
An on-line based media publication that will be based in Zambia and wholly owned by its founders with emphasis on providing the most accurate news as and when it breaks out. Consumers of our products will be individuals that are locally based and a large proportion of Zambians in the diaspora that are in need of the latest social, economic and political news unraveling the country.