- ZPPA director testifies in Masebo TribunalPosted 1 day ago
- Immigration Department Arrests 56 Zimbabwean women, 3 Egyptian carpet tradersPosted 3 days ago
- The International Women’s Club Donates K 263,000 to 29 organisations in ZambiaPosted 3 days ago
- Police disperse Luvales in Zambezi protesting over education curriculumPosted 3 days ago
- UK hails Kaseba for her role in girls and women’s welfarePosted 3 days ago
- Headman impregnates daughterPosted 3 days ago
- Zambia records K283 million trade surplusPosted 2 weeks ago
- Parliament ratifies two Supreme Court Judges and Five High Court JudgesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Kwacha fails to recover before February endsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Opposition MPs’ conduct is disorderly and not permitted by our Constitution says SpeakerPosted 2 weeks ago
Mwebantu.com is an online based news publication that aims to cater to local Zambians and those in the diaspora. Our main emphasis will be on the political, social and economic content of Zambia and other major events that have an impact and bearing on the country.
Mwebantu is a local dialect that literally translates into “People” and will primarily focus on their social well-being by keeping them abreast of what is happening on the national levels as and when it happens!
What are we?
An on-line based media publication that will be based in Zambia and wholly owned by its founders with emphasis on providing the most accurate news as and when it breaks out. Consumers of our products will be individuals that are locally based and a large proportion of Zambians in the diaspora that are in need of the latest social, economic and political news unraveling the country.