- Investigations against Dangote have not yet started says ACCPosted 29 mins ago
- Zambia Investment Conference set for DecemberPosted 1 hour ago
- Zampalm could save millions in cooking oil importsPosted 1 hour ago
- Ambassador Mumba S. Kapumpa, presents credentials to Korean president, Park Geun-HuePosted 2 hours ago
- Livingstone town clerk arrestedPosted 21 hours ago
- Girl 7, defiled by boy aged 12 in Muchinga ProvincePosted 21 hours ago
- Sichilongo set freePosted 22 hours ago
- President Michael Sata arrives in New YorkPosted 2 days ago
- Kaputa road accident claims four livesPosted 3 days ago
- Chinese investment in Zambia hits over US$2bn says EnvoyPosted 3 days ago
Mwebantu.com is an online based news publication that aims to cater to local Zambians and those in the diaspora. Our main emphasis will be on the political, social and economic content of Zambia and other major events that have an impact and bearing on the country.
Mwebantu is a local dialect that literally translates into “People” and will primarily focus on their social well-being by keeping them abreast of what is happening on the national levels as and when it happens!
What are we?
An on-line based media publication that will be based in Zambia and wholly owned by its founders with emphasis on providing the most accurate news as and when it breaks out. Consumers of our products will be individuals that are locally based and a large proportion of Zambians in the diaspora that are in need of the latest social, economic and political news unraveling the country.