- Two young foreign nationals aged 14 and 19 years old arrested for drug traffickingPosted 14 hours ago
- Court reconciles wife with hubby who has multiple girlfriendsPosted 14 hours ago
- UPND surprised that their VEEP GBM has lost his seat when his matter was still in courtPosted 15 hours ago
- PF did not get it’s facts right on HH’s visit to UTH says UPNDPosted 15 hours ago
- Kasama PF MP Geoffrey Bwalya Mwamba has lost his seat, Speaker rulesPosted 1 day ago
- GBM was unanimously elected and accepted as UPND vice-president says Hakainde HichilemaPosted 1 day ago
- Man charged with rape after victim mistakes him for husbandPosted 1 day ago
- MPs Salary Increment demands are outrageous says Bowman LusamboPosted 2 days ago
- Zambia UN peacemakers ship via Walvis BayPosted 2 days ago
- Entrepreneurs set to hear ‘extraordinary’ speakers at Nyamuka Business ConferencePosted 2 days ago
Mwebantu.com is an online based news publication that aims to cater to local Zambians and those in the diaspora. Our main emphasis will be on the political, social and economic content of Zambia and other major events that have an impact and bearing on the country.
Mwebantu is a local dialect that literally translates into “People” and will primarily focus on their social well-being by keeping them abreast of what is happening on the national levels as and when it happens!
What are we?
An on-line based media publication that will be based in Zambia and wholly owned by its founders with emphasis on providing the most accurate news as and when it breaks out. Consumers of our products will be individuals that are locally based and a large proportion of Zambians in the diaspora that are in need of the latest social, economic and political news unraveling the country.