- Police officer shoots dead his wifePosted 5 hours ago
- 12,657 candidates pass GCE examsPosted 5 hours ago
- Grand Coalition expels Young African Leaders’ Initiative (YALI)Posted 6 hours ago
- Horny Bishop from holy fire ministries arrested for allegedly having sex with nine young girls from his churchPosted 1 day ago
- Minister Kambwili visits Kazimu Sata in HospitalPosted 1 day ago
- Colonel Kaunda hails KCM support to railway link faceliftPosted 1 day ago
- Demand by Members of Parliament for a further salary hike is unfortunate says Choma residentPosted 1 day ago
- Thomson Reuters Calculates Benchmarks For Three Of Africa’s Most Dynamic Economies Including ZambiaPosted 1 day ago
- Three Ugandan traditional witchdoctors arrested for swindling a 56 year old retired soldier out of K198, 500Posted 1 day ago
- “Am Just saying with Mutinta Musokotwane-Chikopela,”- Cleaning out My BedroomPosted 1 day ago
Mwebantu.com is an online based news publication that aims to cater to local Zambians and those in the diaspora. Our main emphasis will be on the political, social and economic content of Zambia and other major events that have an impact and bearing on the country.
Mwebantu is a local dialect that literally translates into “People” and will primarily focus on their social well-being by keeping them abreast of what is happening on the national levels as and when it happens!
What are we?
An on-line based media publication that will be based in Zambia and wholly owned by its founders with emphasis on providing the most accurate news as and when it breaks out. Consumers of our products will be individuals that are locally based and a large proportion of Zambians in the diaspora that are in need of the latest social, economic and political news unraveling the country.