- Chishimba Kambwili Dissolves Zambia Daily Mail, Times of Zambia Boards, Fires Managing DirectorsPosted 16 hours ago
- 2 Chinese Businessmen and 1 Zambian who allegedly cloned visa cards and unlawfully withdrew money from bank accounts arrestedPosted 17 hours ago
- Dora Siliya announces intentions to re-contest Petauke Parliamentary seatPosted 18 hours ago
- KCM gives uniforms to Nampundwe rural pre-schoolsPosted 2 days ago
- Zambia Breweries to open K224 million malting plant in the LusakaPosted 2 days ago
- Hakainde Hichilema urges Zambians to register as votersPosted 2 days ago
- DEC arrests an Australian National and two Zambians for unlawful cultivation of fresh cannabis plants weighing over 20kg.Posted 2 days ago
- Muvi TV Journalist and three Germany Nationals killed in a road accidentPosted 3 days ago
- Dora Siliya bemoans high defilement cases being reported at the University Teaching Hospital (UTH)Posted 3 days ago
- Two criminals gunned down in Chambishi by an alert neighbourPosted 3 days ago
THE boards of State run newspapers The Times of Zambia and Zambia Daily Mail have been dissolved with immediate effect. Announcing...
2 Chinese Businessmen and 1 Zambian who allegedly cloned visa cards and unlawfully withdrew money from bank accounts arrested
THE Drug Enforcement Commission through its Anti-Money Laundering Investigations Unit has arrested and jointly charged two Chinese Businessmen and one Zambian...
FORMER Transport and Communications Minister Dora Siliya has announced intentions to re-contest the Petauke Parliamentary seat following a Supreme Court ruling...
KONKOLA Copper Mines has handed an opportunity to 600 children for organized pre-school education to be trained as future leaders. The...
ZAMBIAN Breweries is on course to start operations at its US$32 million (K224 million) malting plant in the Lusaka South Multi...
UNITED Party for National Development (UPND) leader Hakainde Hichilema has welcomed the announcement of the upcoming voter registration program by the...