- Zambia records K283 million trade surplusPosted 1 week ago
- Parliament ratifies two Supreme Court Judges and Five High Court JudgesPosted 1 week ago
- Kwacha fails to recover before February endsPosted 1 week ago
- Opposition MPs’ conduct is disorderly and not permitted by our Constitution says SpeakerPosted 1 week ago
- PPAZ calls on Government increased budgetary allocation to family planning programmesPosted 1 week ago
- Dysentery breaks out at Kasama Girls’ Secondary SchoolPosted 1 week ago
- Sata urges Zambians living in DRC to work hardPosted 1 week ago
- Rupiah Banda leaves for Medical Review in South AfricaPosted 1 week ago
- Shakafuswa returns to parliamentPosted 1 week ago
- Gemfields Raises Record US$36.5m in Lusaka Higher Quality Emerald AuctionPosted 1 week ago
ZAMBIA’s annual rate of inflation consumer index has risen by 0.3 percentage points from 7.3 percent in January to 7.6 percent...
PARLIAMENT has unanimously ratified two Supreme court judges and five High court judges which President Michael Sata appointed to serve as...
THE Zambia Kwacha has closed the month of February with a further depreciation. Yesterday, the local currency depreciated further owing to...
SPEAKER of the National Assembly Patrick Matibini has described the opposition Members of Parliament (MPs)’s action to disrupting proceedings in the...
The Planned Parenthood Association of Zambia has called for increased budgetary allocation to family planning programmes in the country. PPAZ Executive...
DYSENTERY has broken out at Kasama Girls’ Secondary School in Northern Province. So far, 16 pupils have been treated of the...