- Court convicts three Barotse activistsPosted 2 hours ago
- Former Zambia Wildlife Authority Director General Vlahakis dies at 66Posted 2 hours ago
- Ivory Coast Appoint Herve Renard as new coachPosted 1 day ago
- Air Namibia relocates operations to LusakaPosted 1 day ago
- “Am Just saying with Mutinta Musokotwane-Chikopela,”-Dedication to Ya’llPosted 2 days ago
- Lusaka Fast Track court on Traffic offences convicts 44 motorists for various traffic offencesPosted 2 days ago
- President Michael Sata swears in Attorney General Musa Mwenye and Solicitor General Abraham MwansaPosted 2 days ago
- Luapula Province Permanent Secretary Kasolo hails $200million road worksPosted 3 days ago
- Nevers Mumba says MMD will bring a new style of politics in ZambiaPosted 3 days ago
- Horny Bishop from holy fire ministries charged with indecent assaultPosted 3 days ago
THE Kaoma magistrate court has convicted the three Barotseland activists three years each with hard labour for publication of false news...
XENOPHON Emmanuel Vlahakis,who served as Zambia Wildlife Authority Director-General from January 2013 to April,2014, died yesterday at the University Teaching Hospital...
THE FORMER CHIPOLOPOLO STAR MANAGER returns to Africa to handle the team he defeated at the 2012 Africa Cup of Nations...
AIR NAMIBIA has been forced to relocate its intercontinental flight operations to Zambia as the civil aviation watchdog upheld its downgrade...
IT has been said that if you want to hide something from a black person, you ought to put it in...
THE Lusaka Fast Track court on Traffic offences has convicted 44 motorists for various traffic offences in one court session. Road...