- ZPPA director testifies in Masebo TribunalPosted 9 hours ago
- Immigration Department Arrests 56 Zimbabwean women, 3 Egyptian carpet tradersPosted 3 days ago
- The International Women’s Club Donates K 263,000 to 29 organisations in ZambiaPosted 3 days ago
- Police disperse Luvales in Zambezi protesting over education curriculumPosted 3 days ago
- UK hails Kaseba for her role in girls and women’s welfarePosted 3 days ago
- Headman impregnates daughterPosted 3 days ago
- Zambia records K283 million trade surplusPosted 2 weeks ago
- Parliament ratifies two Supreme Court Judges and Five High Court JudgesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Kwacha fails to recover before February endsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Opposition MPs’ conduct is disorderly and not permitted by our Constitution says SpeakerPosted 2 weeks ago
A Director at the Zambia Public Procurement Authority(ZPPA) Gloria Ngoma has told the Roydah Kaoma tribunal that a Head of State...
The Department of Immigration last night and early morning of today Saturday, 8th March, 2014 carried out an operation. The Immigration...
THE International Women’s Club of Lusaka has presented 29 of country’s most deserving organisations with donations worth a total of K263,000...
POLICE officers in Zambezi district yesterday dispersed a group of Luvale speaking people of Zambezi district as they staged a march...
UNITED Kingdom Secretary of State for International Development Justine Greening, has paid tribute to First lady Christine Kaseba Sata for taking...
Headman Nalumbwa of Chief Akabati’s area in Kalabo district has allegedly impregnated his 16-year-old daughter. A close relative disclosed the development...