- MMD to undergo massive reorganization process says Nevers MumbaPosted 6 hours ago
- Dasilo Mweene sets up business in her kitchen to share Zambian tastes for the United Kingdom marketPosted 8 hours ago
- DEC arrests a 30 year old woman for drug traffickingPosted 8 hours ago
- Government lifts ban on hunting in 19 hunting blocksPosted 9 hours ago
- Zambezi West poll to go aheadPosted 10 hours ago
- Ndola girl aged 10 years old, gives birth to a baby boy, recoveringPosted 10 hours ago
- Mangango: a wakeup call for the oppositionPosted 10 hours ago
- Angry workers at some contractor companies engaged by KCM ran amok and destroy propertyPosted 10 hours ago
- Police investigate “suicide” of Randy Kitwe Bishop who was charged for allegedly sexually abusing nine young girlsPosted 11 hours ago
- Stanbic Bank announces first-ever jazz festival in ZambiaPosted 12 hours ago
Tenants daughter defiled by landlord dies
- Updated: August 10, 2013
AN Eleven year old girl of Linda Township has died after being defiled
by a man of the same address.
Police acting spokesperson Rae Hamoonga said the man only identified
as Mr Mushobo is believed to have defiled the girl who sustained
injuries and later died at the hospital.
The incident happened on Tuesday August 6 2013 between 20:00hrs and 21:00hrs.
Mr Hamoonga said Mr Mushobo who is the land lord of house number E102
Linda Township address defiled the girl who sustained injuries on her
neck and arm.
“However on Thursday August 08 2013 at about 20:30hrs her condition
worsened and was rushed to Linda clinic where she later died,” he