- Collaborate with Government and business entities, Chitotela urges youthsPosted 8 hours ago
- KCM is not closing Nchanga Underground minePosted 8 hours ago
- Engaging the youth through sportPosted 8 hours ago
- Zambia face Ivory Coast in a must-win CAF U23 Cup qualifierPosted 9 hours ago
- Patrick Mucheleka loses his Parliamentary seatPosted 1 day ago
- Fired!, Kwisa, I still have my job says Davies ChamaPosted 1 day ago
- Sad day for media fraternity as ZNBC’s Queen Chungu Malama diesPosted 1 day ago
- FODEP Requests Kasama, Solwezi By Elections to held on the Same DatePosted 1 day ago
- Women for Change happy with the commitment towards endings child marriages by the MPsPosted 1 day ago
- Speaker is Right on GBM says Chilufya TayaliPosted 1 day ago
Tenants daughter defiled by landlord dies
- Updated: August 10, 2013
AN Eleven year old girl of Linda Township has died after being defiled
by a man of the same address.
Police acting spokesperson Rae Hamoonga said the man only identified
as Mr Mushobo is believed to have defiled the girl who sustained
injuries and later died at the hospital.
The incident happened on Tuesday August 6 2013 between 20:00hrs and 21:00hrs.
Mr Hamoonga said Mr Mushobo who is the land lord of house number E102
Linda Township address defiled the girl who sustained injuries on her
neck and arm.
“However on Thursday August 08 2013 at about 20:30hrs her condition
worsened and was rushed to Linda clinic where she later died,” he