- ZAMBEEF value chain savings passed on to consumersPosted 2 days ago
- United States Ambassador to Zambia Eric Schultz visits Konkola Copper Mines (KCM)Posted 2 days ago
- PMRC calls for extensive review of SI No 63 on the increment of the retirement age in ZambiaPosted 3 days ago
- Drug Enforcement Commission arrests Lusaka man for trafficking in cocainePosted 3 days ago
- ZAMBEEF had a turnover of US$279 million in 2014Posted 3 days ago
- Proflight plane tickets now available at ShopritePosted 3 days ago
- Nepotism is rife in the Zambian Civil Service says President Edgar LunguPosted 4 days ago
- Anti- Corruption Commission arrests ZRA officer for corrupt practicesPosted 4 days ago
- The reduction in the price of mealie-meal is not adequate says Zambia Council for Social DevelopmentPosted 4 days ago
- State House Instructs Emmanuel Chilekwa to stop using President Edgar Lungu’s namePosted 4 days ago
Tenants daughter defiled by landlord dies
- Updated: August 10, 2013
AN Eleven year old girl of Linda Township has died after being defiled
by a man of the same address.
Police acting spokesperson Rae Hamoonga said the man only identified
as Mr Mushobo is believed to have defiled the girl who sustained
injuries and later died at the hospital.
The incident happened on Tuesday August 6 2013 between 20:00hrs and 21:00hrs.
Mr Hamoonga said Mr Mushobo who is the land lord of house number E102
Linda Township address defiled the girl who sustained injuries on her
neck and arm.
“However on Thursday August 08 2013 at about 20:30hrs her condition
worsened and was rushed to Linda clinic where she later died,” he