- British national fined K10, 000 for unlawful stayPosted 15 hours ago
- PF wants constitution that suits them only charges UPNDPosted 15 hours ago
- PF government is abusing its workforce says Hakainde HichilemaPosted 16 hours ago
- President Edgar Lungu Appoints Inonge Wina as PF Vice PresidentPosted 1 day ago
- Oasis Forum rejects enactment of the new constitution in a piecemeal mannerPosted 2 days ago
- DNA Equipment Commissioned by GovernmentPosted 2 days ago
- ZAWA nabs Three for Illegal possession of game meatPosted 2 days ago
- Zambian Breweries Rewards top-selling Castle lager distributors with a five-day football trip to SpainPosted 2 days ago
- PF Bangweulu MP Chifita Matafwali Dies in IndiaPosted 2 days ago
- Pastor jailed 20 years for raping teen, taken for prayers to himPosted 3 days ago
Tenants daughter defiled by landlord dies
- Updated: August 10, 2013
AN Eleven year old girl of Linda Township has died after being defiled
by a man of the same address.
Police acting spokesperson Rae Hamoonga said the man only identified
as Mr Mushobo is believed to have defiled the girl who sustained
injuries and later died at the hospital.
The incident happened on Tuesday August 6 2013 between 20:00hrs and 21:00hrs.
Mr Hamoonga said Mr Mushobo who is the land lord of house number E102
Linda Township address defiled the girl who sustained injuries on her
neck and arm.
“However on Thursday August 08 2013 at about 20:30hrs her condition
worsened and was rushed to Linda clinic where she later died,” he