- President Edgar Lungu Returns Back HomePosted 35 mins ago
- President Edgar Lungu holds bilateral talks with Japanese Parliamentary Vice Minister for Foreign Affairs, Takashi UtoPosted 3 hours ago
- Felix Mutati, Muhabi Lungu, Situmbeko Musokotwane and 17 Others Expelled by MMD NECPosted 15 hours ago
- Zambeef Butchery Bonanza Hits ChawamaPosted 15 hours ago
- President Lungu mourns consoles President Sissi of Egypt over death of 30 peoplePosted 15 hours ago
- President Lungu holds bilateral talks with Swedish Prime Minister, Stefan LofvenPosted 16 hours ago
- Energy Regulation Board (ERB) reduces the pump price for low sulphur gasoilPosted 2 days ago
- PMRC urges a financial and management review of parastatalsPosted 2 days ago
- President Lungu delivers maiden speech to African Union (AU) SummitPosted 2 days ago
- DEC arrests a farmer in Mpulungu District for unlawful cultivation of fresh cannabis plants weighing over 700kgPosted 2 days ago
Tenants daughter defiled by landlord dies
- Updated: August 10, 2013
AN Eleven year old girl of Linda Township has died after being defiled
by a man of the same address.
Police acting spokesperson Rae Hamoonga said the man only identified
as Mr Mushobo is believed to have defiled the girl who sustained
injuries and later died at the hospital.
The incident happened on Tuesday August 6 2013 between 20:00hrs and 21:00hrs.
Mr Hamoonga said Mr Mushobo who is the land lord of house number E102
Linda Township address defiled the girl who sustained injuries on her
neck and arm.
“However on Thursday August 08 2013 at about 20:30hrs her condition
worsened and was rushed to Linda clinic where she later died,” he