- ZANACO Announces K 143 Million ProfitPosted 12 hours ago
- Livingstone Vet Officer Convicted for Abuse of Authority of OfficePosted 13 hours ago
- Paddy Mukando:The Shy Opera Star, DJ and TV Commercial ActorPosted 18 hours ago
- Ambassador Mulonda confers with United States Ambassador to Zambia in WashingtonPosted 18 hours ago
- Lusaka, Maputo explore areas of cooperationPosted 19 hours ago
- ZAMBEEF’S K50,000 Draw Hits MutenderePosted 2 days ago
- ZESCO awards contract for Lusaka power line upgrade worth USD200 million to AureconPosted 2 days ago
- Former President Rupiah Banda loses brother in-lawPosted 2 days ago
- President Edgar Lungu directs changes to 2015 Mineral Royalty TaxPosted 7 days ago
- Proflight Zambia reintroduces its popular 50-seater CRJ-100 aircraft on domestic routes in ZambiaPosted 7 days ago
Tenants daughter defiled by landlord dies
- Updated: August 10, 2013
AN Eleven year old girl of Linda Township has died after being defiled
by a man of the same address.
Police acting spokesperson Rae Hamoonga said the man only identified
as Mr Mushobo is believed to have defiled the girl who sustained
injuries and later died at the hospital.
The incident happened on Tuesday August 6 2013 between 20:00hrs and 21:00hrs.
Mr Hamoonga said Mr Mushobo who is the land lord of house number E102
Linda Township address defiled the girl who sustained injuries on her
neck and arm.
“However on Thursday August 08 2013 at about 20:30hrs her condition
worsened and was rushed to Linda clinic where she later died,” he