- Zambian Breweries Champions Health and Safety at WorkPosted 5 days ago
- DEC arrests 49 people for unlawful cultivation and trafficking in various quantities of cannabisPosted 5 days ago
- Take the industrialization strategy for the region seriously Bowman Lusambo appeals to SADC leadersPosted 5 days ago
- Production at KCM halted as Mine gets flooded after Power outagePosted 5 days ago
- Power outage Paralyzes University Teaching Hospital, Kenneth Kaunda International Airport in LusakaPosted 6 days ago
- Zambia Suffers Nationwide Power OutagePosted 6 days ago
- Cabinet approves US$ 14 million loan for water and sanitation development in Western ProvincePosted 6 days ago
- President Edgar Lungu expected in ZimbabwePosted 6 days ago
- Cabinet Approves Bill to repeal the 1994 Companies ActPosted 6 days ago
- Malawian Dies in Xenophobic Attacks, Lilongwe Evacuates 532 Stranded NationalsPosted 7 days ago
Tenants daughter defiled by landlord dies
- Updated: August 10, 2013
AN Eleven year old girl of Linda Township has died after being defiled
by a man of the same address.
Police acting spokesperson Rae Hamoonga said the man only identified
as Mr Mushobo is believed to have defiled the girl who sustained
injuries and later died at the hospital.
The incident happened on Tuesday August 6 2013 between 20:00hrs and 21:00hrs.
Mr Hamoonga said Mr Mushobo who is the land lord of house number E102
Linda Township address defiled the girl who sustained injuries on her
neck and arm.
“However on Thursday August 08 2013 at about 20:30hrs her condition
worsened and was rushed to Linda clinic where she later died,” he