- DEC in Eastern Province has arrests six peasant farmers in Chief Chinunda’s area for unlawful cultivation of fresh cannabis plantsPosted 2 hours ago
- 22 year old female Israeli national arrested for trafficking in cannabisPosted 2 hours ago
- Continent’s energy and water leaders join forces to discuss challenges and celebrate successes at annual African Utility Week in Cape Town in MayPosted 3 hours ago
- Cost of living goes up says JCTRPosted 21 hours ago
- Eight people die on the spot in a bus and truck head on collision in PembaPosted 21 hours ago
- 9 months old baby dies in an inferno in Lusaka, police sayPosted 22 hours ago
- Fastjet to introduce a third flight from Dar es Salaam to LusakaPosted 24 hours ago
- Grand coalition demands immediate release and enactment of a new Constitution before Zambia plunges into anarchyPosted 1 day ago
- Mozambique seeks KCM partnership on Nacala portPosted 1 day ago
- State-Donor-Civil Society Partnerships Delivering Results in Health Sector, Dr Kaseba Tells Oxford ConferencePosted 4 days ago
Tenants daughter defiled by landlord dies
- Updated: August 10, 2013
AN Eleven year old girl of Linda Township has died after being defiled
by a man of the same address.
Police acting spokesperson Rae Hamoonga said the man only identified
as Mr Mushobo is believed to have defiled the girl who sustained
injuries and later died at the hospital.
The incident happened on Tuesday August 6 2013 between 20:00hrs and 21:00hrs.
Mr Hamoonga said Mr Mushobo who is the land lord of house number E102
Linda Township address defiled the girl who sustained injuries on her
neck and arm.
“However on Thursday August 08 2013 at about 20:30hrs her condition
worsened and was rushed to Linda clinic where she later died,” he