- Latest Vacancy: Country Legal Manager at BancABC ZambiaPosted 4 hours ago
- Latest Vacancy: Administrative Assistant at the Embassy of Sweden in Lusaka, ZambiaPosted 5 hours ago
- Latest Vacancy- Programme Coordinator -Adolescent Girls Initiative at the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) ZambiaPosted 5 hours ago
- President Sata goes for medical check- up abroad says State HousePosted 2 days ago
- Three people arrested by Drug Enforcement Commission in Lusaka for trafficking in more than 300 kg of cannabisPosted 5 days ago
- Japan gives Zambia K10 m for expanding cold chainPosted 1 week ago
- Man, 26, commits suicide by hanging himself in Muchinga ProvincePosted 1 week ago
- European Union Ambassador Gilles Hervio meets ShamendaPosted 1 week ago
- Latest Vacancy: Information Specialist at US Embassy in Lusaka, ZambiaPosted 1 week ago
- DEC arrests Lusaka businessman for drug traffickingPosted 1 week ago
Tenants daughter defiled by landlord dies
- Updated: August 10, 2013
AN Eleven year old girl of Linda Township has died after being defiled
by a man of the same address.
Police acting spokesperson Rae Hamoonga said the man only identified
as Mr Mushobo is believed to have defiled the girl who sustained
injuries and later died at the hospital.
The incident happened on Tuesday August 6 2013 between 20:00hrs and 21:00hrs.
Mr Hamoonga said Mr Mushobo who is the land lord of house number E102
Linda Township address defiled the girl who sustained injuries on her
neck and arm.
“However on Thursday August 08 2013 at about 20:30hrs her condition
worsened and was rushed to Linda clinic where she later died,” he