- President Michael Sata arrives in New YorkPosted 8 hours ago
- Kaputa road accident claims four livesPosted 1 day ago
- Chinese investment in Zambia hits over US$2bn says EnvoyPosted 1 day ago
- President Sata expected in New York for UN AssemblyPosted 1 day ago
- Dedication earns 22 year old Zambian commercial pilot licencePosted 1 day ago
- Reaction To The Opening Of Parliament by MMD President Nevers MumbaPosted 1 day ago
- Speech for President Sata at the opening of the fourth session of the eleventh National AssemblyPosted 2 days ago
- President Sata opens fourth session of the eleventh National AssemblyPosted 2 days ago
- Airports Company of South Africa keen to partner with ZambiaPosted 2 days ago
- Eric T. Schultz named new United States Ambassador to ZambiaPosted 2 days ago
Tenants daughter defiled by landlord dies
- Updated: August 10, 2013
AN Eleven year old girl of Linda Township has died after being defiled
by a man of the same address.
Police acting spokesperson Rae Hamoonga said the man only identified
as Mr Mushobo is believed to have defiled the girl who sustained
injuries and later died at the hospital.
The incident happened on Tuesday August 6 2013 between 20:00hrs and 21:00hrs.
Mr Hamoonga said Mr Mushobo who is the land lord of house number E102
Linda Township address defiled the girl who sustained injuries on her
neck and arm.
“However on Thursday August 08 2013 at about 20:30hrs her condition
worsened and was rushed to Linda clinic where she later died,” he