- Kasama High Court Instructs RTSA to suspend licences of five driversPosted 11 hours ago
- Five Zambian MPs in South Africa for the Fourth Pan-African Parliament (PAP)Posted 12 hours ago
- WfC welcomes appointment of Mrs Wina as National planning MinisterPosted 1 day ago
- Multichoice Zambia announces new DSTV & GOTV pricesPosted 1 day ago
- Government meets with mining companies to prevent job losses in the sectorPosted 1 day ago
- APPCON Inspires Southern African ParliamentariansPosted 2 days ago
- MTN launches WhatsApp based Customer ServicePosted 2 days ago
- Fuel Tanker Blaze Sparks Call for ActionPosted 2 days ago
- DEC arrests two accountants who stole K350,000 cashPosted 2 days ago
- President Lungu Names New MinistersPosted 2 days ago
Tenants daughter defiled by landlord dies
- Updated: August 10, 2013
AN Eleven year old girl of Linda Township has died after being defiled
by a man of the same address.
Police acting spokesperson Rae Hamoonga said the man only identified
as Mr Mushobo is believed to have defiled the girl who sustained
injuries and later died at the hospital.
The incident happened on Tuesday August 6 2013 between 20:00hrs and 21:00hrs.
Mr Hamoonga said Mr Mushobo who is the land lord of house number E102
Linda Township address defiled the girl who sustained injuries on her
neck and arm.
“However on Thursday August 08 2013 at about 20:30hrs her condition
worsened and was rushed to Linda clinic where she later died,” he