- President Lungu to hold a press conference at State HousePosted 10 hours ago
- Chisenga Muyoya becomes first Zambian to win JCI AwardPosted 16 hours ago
- Taxi driver sentenced to 25 years imprisonment for stabbing a woman with a screw driverPosted 17 hours ago
- Child marriage is a violation of a child’s rights, says Vincent MwalePosted 18 hours ago
- 11 people arrested in three provinces for trafficking in over 1.9 tonnes of cannabisPosted 18 hours ago
- Chipimo Pulls Out of 2016 Presidential RacePosted 18 hours ago
- Wezi coming of AgePosted 1 day ago
- Four -year-old, Ndola girl hit by car dies from injuriesPosted 1 day ago
- Kariba Bush Club has limited space for December, prices quoted in KwachaPosted 2 days ago
- Dot Com Zambia to sponsor the launch of The Business Breakfast ClubPosted 2 days ago
Tenants daughter defiled by landlord dies
- Updated: August 10, 2013
AN Eleven year old girl of Linda Township has died after being defiled
by a man of the same address.
Police acting spokesperson Rae Hamoonga said the man only identified
as Mr Mushobo is believed to have defiled the girl who sustained
injuries and later died at the hospital.
The incident happened on Tuesday August 6 2013 between 20:00hrs and 21:00hrs.
Mr Hamoonga said Mr Mushobo who is the land lord of house number E102
Linda Township address defiled the girl who sustained injuries on her
neck and arm.
“However on Thursday August 08 2013 at about 20:30hrs her condition
worsened and was rushed to Linda clinic where she later died,” he