- Unsafe Abortions in Zambia worry GovernmentPosted 27 mins ago
- 35 people killed in Easter weekend accidentsPosted 54 mins ago
- Dora and her team should leave MMD says Bowman LusamboPosted 20 hours ago
- President Sata mourns Dennis LiwewePosted 21 hours ago
- One child dies in bus accident on Ndola-Kapiri roadPosted 6 days ago
- Minister of Tourism and Arts Jean Kapata dissolves ZAWA BoardPosted 6 days ago
- Lusaka High Court throws out General Kanene’s application against convictionPosted 7 days ago
- DEC in Eastern Province has arrests six peasant farmers in Chief Chinunda’s area for unlawful cultivation of fresh cannabis plantsPosted 1 week ago
- 22 year old female Israeli national arrested for trafficking in cannabisPosted 1 week ago
- Continent’s energy and water leaders join forces to discuss challenges and celebrate successes at annual African Utility Week in Cape Town in MayPosted 1 week ago
Tenants daughter defiled by landlord dies
- Updated: August 10, 2013
AN Eleven year old girl of Linda Township has died after being defiled
by a man of the same address.
Police acting spokesperson Rae Hamoonga said the man only identified
as Mr Mushobo is believed to have defiled the girl who sustained
injuries and later died at the hospital.
The incident happened on Tuesday August 6 2013 between 20:00hrs and 21:00hrs.
Mr Hamoonga said Mr Mushobo who is the land lord of house number E102
Linda Township address defiled the girl who sustained injuries on her
neck and arm.
“However on Thursday August 08 2013 at about 20:30hrs her condition
worsened and was rushed to Linda clinic where she later died,” he