- One child dies in bus accident on Ndola-Kapiri roadPosted 19 hours ago
- Minister of Tourism and Arts Jean Kapata dissolves ZAWA BoardPosted 20 hours ago
- Lusaka High Court throws out General Kanene’s application against convictionPosted 2 days ago
- DEC in Eastern Province has arrests six peasant farmers in Chief Chinunda’s area for unlawful cultivation of fresh cannabis plantsPosted 2 days ago
- 22 year old female Israeli national arrested for trafficking in cannabisPosted 2 days ago
- Continent’s energy and water leaders join forces to discuss challenges and celebrate successes at annual African Utility Week in Cape Town in MayPosted 2 days ago
- Cost of living goes up says JCTRPosted 3 days ago
- Eight people die on the spot in a bus and truck head on collision in PembaPosted 3 days ago
- 9 months old baby dies in an inferno in Lusaka, police sayPosted 3 days ago
- Fastjet to introduce a third flight from Dar es Salaam to LusakaPosted 3 days ago
FNB Zambia launches FNB Lounge at Kenneth Kaunda Interantional Airport
- Updated: July 25, 2013
FIRST National Bank (FNB) Zambia has launched its FNB Lounge at
Kenneth Kaunda International Airport (KKIA) in Lusaka, the first of
its kind from a bank in Zambia.
The FNB Lounge is part of the value proposition for FNB Premier
Banking. Premier banking customers are issued with a Platinum card,
which will grant them exclusive access to the FNB Lounge at KKIA as
well as well as Slow Lounges at King Shaka Airport in Durban,
O.R.Tambo Airport in Johannesburg and Cape Town International
Airport in South Africa.
The FNB Lounge is Wifi enabled with fast broadband internet
connection, catered by Mugg and Bean and provides comfortable wash and change rooms.
“The FNB Lounge is a serious value differentiator for our High Net
Worth customers,” FNB Zambia CEO Sarel van Zyl said.
Mr Van Zyl said Zambia is a key growth market for the FNB banking
group adding that he was optimistic of further investment and
expansion in the country.
“This is the reason this is the first airport lounge that FNB has done
outside South Africa. Most importantly, this lounge is an extension of
the lifestyle of our High Net Worth customers. This means a much more
comfortable experience as they travel,” he said.
FNB Premier Customers will transact primarily through the newly
launched scalable FNB online platform and will be assigned dedicated
Platinum Managers who will guide them on their wealth and portfolio
They will have the added advantage of preferential interest
rates/tariffs on fund transfers and products, and have an embossed
Platinum Chip and Pin card, which will facilitate online payment
Further, they will benefit from lifestyle alliances that will give
member discounts and exclusive services with carefully selected
partners in various sectors. They will also take pleasure in the VIP
service they will receive at all the FNB branches, countrywide.
FNB Zambia recently marked its 4th anniversary in Zambia and has ten
branches and 53 ATMs spread out over six towns in Zambia. There are
four branches in Lusaka, with one each in Mazabuka, Mkushi, Kitwe and Solwezi.
Two more branches will be opened in Chingola and Chipata before August 2013,
whilst the bank plans to have 15 branches in Zambia by December 2014, as
it continues to spread its banking services throughout Zambia.