- Proflight Zambia Premieres Latest Fly5 Music VideoPosted 17 hours ago
- Hakainde Hichilema describes Xenophobic Attacks in South Africa as unfortunatePosted 20 hours ago
- Chikwanda in Washington DC for the 2015 IMF/ World Bank Spring MeetingsPosted 21 hours ago
- YALI urges government to consider evacuating Zambians from South AfricaPosted 22 hours ago
- President Lungu calls President Mugabe over Xenophobic attacks in South AfricaPosted 22 hours ago
- Zambia Police cancels “Black Friday Protest”Posted 22 hours ago
- Chingola Pastor arrested for allegedly murdering his eight-month pregnant wifePosted 23 hours ago
- Vice President Inonge Wina to visit Agritech Expo in Chisamba on FridayPosted 2 days ago
- Swedish Students Hail Zambia as a Land of Peace, Security and Democracy In AfricaPosted 2 days ago
- The 2015 National Budget is a Disaster Claims ZCSDPosted 2 days ago
FNB Zambia launches FNB Lounge at Kenneth Kaunda Interantional Airport
- Updated: July 25, 2013
FIRST National Bank (FNB) Zambia has launched its FNB Lounge at
Kenneth Kaunda International Airport (KKIA) in Lusaka, the first of
its kind from a bank in Zambia.
The FNB Lounge is part of the value proposition for FNB Premier
Banking. Premier banking customers are issued with a Platinum card,
which will grant them exclusive access to the FNB Lounge at KKIA as
well as well as Slow Lounges at King Shaka Airport in Durban,
O.R.Tambo Airport in Johannesburg and Cape Town International
Airport in South Africa.
The FNB Lounge is Wifi enabled with fast broadband internet
connection, catered by Mugg and Bean and provides comfortable wash and change rooms.
“The FNB Lounge is a serious value differentiator for our High Net
Worth customers,” FNB Zambia CEO Sarel van Zyl said.
Mr Van Zyl said Zambia is a key growth market for the FNB banking
group adding that he was optimistic of further investment and
expansion in the country.
“This is the reason this is the first airport lounge that FNB has done
outside South Africa. Most importantly, this lounge is an extension of
the lifestyle of our High Net Worth customers. This means a much more
comfortable experience as they travel,” he said.
FNB Premier Customers will transact primarily through the newly
launched scalable FNB online platform and will be assigned dedicated
Platinum Managers who will guide them on their wealth and portfolio
They will have the added advantage of preferential interest
rates/tariffs on fund transfers and products, and have an embossed
Platinum Chip and Pin card, which will facilitate online payment
Further, they will benefit from lifestyle alliances that will give
member discounts and exclusive services with carefully selected
partners in various sectors. They will also take pleasure in the VIP
service they will receive at all the FNB branches, countrywide.
FNB Zambia recently marked its 4th anniversary in Zambia and has ten
branches and 53 ATMs spread out over six towns in Zambia. There are
four branches in Lusaka, with one each in Mazabuka, Mkushi, Kitwe and Solwezi.
Two more branches will be opened in Chingola and Chipata before August 2013,
whilst the bank plans to have 15 branches in Zambia by December 2014, as
it continues to spread its banking services throughout Zambia.