- Kabwe man arrested for defiling sick daughter in hospital toiletPosted 14 hours ago
- Zambia and Shoprite pledge to support EntrepreneursPosted 17 hours ago
- BancABC Awarded Fastest Growing Retail Bank in Zambia by the Global Banking and Finance ReviewPosted 18 hours ago
- Major-General David Muma is the new Zambia Airforce (ZAF) Deputy CommanderPosted 20 hours ago
- BancABC Registration of Suppliers for Goods and Services for the 2015/2016Posted 20 hours ago
- President Edgar Lungu leaves for Addis AbabaPosted 21 hours ago
- President Edgar Lungu takes Health Checks, transfers power to Inonge WinaPosted 2 days ago
- President Edgar Lungu fires Attorney-General Mr. Musa MwenyePosted 2 days ago
- President Edgar Lungu recognises Henry Kanyanta Sosala as Paramount Chief ChitimukuluPosted 2 days ago
- United States congratulates Zambia for upholding democracyPosted 3 days ago
Mailoni brothers buried
- Updated: June 29, 2013
THE three infamous Mailoni brothers, who were gunned down on Monday, June, 24, around 15:00 hrs, have been buried.
Kabwe District Commissioner, Patrick Chishala, confirmed this to ZANIS in an interview this morning.
Mr Chishala said the three brothers were buried, yesterday in Kabwe around 17:00hrs and that they were accorded a burial befitting their status as criminals, who had gruesomely murdered more than 12 people in the interior of Luano Valley.
He, however, appealed to the public not to demonise the surviving family of the deceased brothers which includes their mother, Janet and brother Nelson.
He further appealed to the people of Luano, who migrated to other villages for over seven years, to get back to the area, which has now been upgraded to a district level and help to develop it.
Mr Chishala said government will ensure that development is taken to the district because the chapter of the Mailoni brothers is now permanently closed.