- Chipata High Court convicts 14 motorists for causing death by dangerous drivingPosted 13 hours ago
- Kaizer Zulu Set Free, State enters a nolle prosequiPosted 2 days ago
- UK Development Minister Visits ZambiaPosted 3 days ago
- DEC arrests 7 people for trafficking in more than 500 bundles of MiraaPosted 3 days ago
- I want to be remembered as an ordinary person who became president says President LunguPosted 4 days ago
- Kasama High Court Instructs RTSA to suspend licences of five driversPosted 5 days ago
- Five Zambian MPs in South Africa for the Fourth Pan-African Parliament (PAP)Posted 5 days ago
- WfC welcomes appointment of Mrs Wina as National planning MinisterPosted 5 days ago
- Multichoice Zambia announces new DSTV & GOTV pricesPosted 5 days ago
- Government meets with mining companies to prevent job losses in the sectorPosted 5 days ago
Mailoni brothers buried
- Updated: June 29, 2013
THE three infamous Mailoni brothers, who were gunned down on Monday, June, 24, around 15:00 hrs, have been buried.
Kabwe District Commissioner, Patrick Chishala, confirmed this to ZANIS in an interview this morning.
Mr Chishala said the three brothers were buried, yesterday in Kabwe around 17:00hrs and that they were accorded a burial befitting their status as criminals, who had gruesomely murdered more than 12 people in the interior of Luano Valley.
He, however, appealed to the public not to demonise the surviving family of the deceased brothers which includes their mother, Janet and brother Nelson.
He further appealed to the people of Luano, who migrated to other villages for over seven years, to get back to the area, which has now been upgraded to a district level and help to develop it.
Mr Chishala said government will ensure that development is taken to the district because the chapter of the Mailoni brothers is now permanently closed.