- Judiciary employee arrested for corrupt practicesPosted 4 days ago
- ECZ to start printing of Presidential ballot papers in South AfricaPosted 4 days ago
- PF President Edgar Lungu meets with Paramount Chief ChiPosted 4 days ago
- A police officer who attempted to swallow K 500.00 bribe convicted of corruption in KabwePosted 4 days ago
- Rupiah Banda urges presidential candidates to put Zambia’s interests firstPosted 4 days ago
- MMD Rebel MPs Are Dishonest Says Nevers MumbaPosted 5 days ago
- Guy Scott apologies to Hakainde HichilemaPosted 5 days ago
- Edgar Lungu holds rally in KabwePosted 1 week ago
- Cosmo Mumba withdraws from presidential racePosted 1 week ago
- Nevers Mumba files in presidential nomination paperPosted 1 week ago
Mailoni brothers buried
- Updated: June 29, 2013
THE three infamous Mailoni brothers, who were gunned down on Monday, June, 24, around 15:00 hrs, have been buried.
Kabwe District Commissioner, Patrick Chishala, confirmed this to ZANIS in an interview this morning.
Mr Chishala said the three brothers were buried, yesterday in Kabwe around 17:00hrs and that they were accorded a burial befitting their status as criminals, who had gruesomely murdered more than 12 people in the interior of Luano Valley.
He, however, appealed to the public not to demonise the surviving family of the deceased brothers which includes their mother, Janet and brother Nelson.
He further appealed to the people of Luano, who migrated to other villages for over seven years, to get back to the area, which has now been upgraded to a district level and help to develop it.
Mr Chishala said government will ensure that development is taken to the district because the chapter of the Mailoni brothers is now permanently closed.