- Report Rupiah Banda, dont just issue threats, Tayali urgedPosted 45 mins ago
- 213 NAREP members Join PFPosted 3 hours ago
- ECZ reschedules dates for the commencement of voter registration exercisePosted 6 hours ago
- UPND writes to ACC over Fertiliser ContractPosted 6 hours ago
- Private Enterprise Programme-Zambia (PEPZ) to launch online database for SMEsPosted 1 day ago
- Hakainde Huchilema tours John Liang Compound in Kanyama ConstituencyPosted 1 day ago
- State House wanted to shut me up claims Chilufya TayaliPosted 1 day ago
- Chilufya Tayali is a loud-mouth says Patriotic FrontPosted 1 day ago
- I will continue moving with a Condom, Tayali declaresPosted 1 day ago
- Mweshi Ng’andu and Patience Chisanga to attend 25th World Economic Forum on Africa in Cape TownPosted 1 day ago
Mailoni brothers buried
- Updated: June 29, 2013
THE three infamous Mailoni brothers, who were gunned down on Monday, June, 24, around 15:00 hrs, have been buried.
Kabwe District Commissioner, Patrick Chishala, confirmed this to ZANIS in an interview this morning.
Mr Chishala said the three brothers were buried, yesterday in Kabwe around 17:00hrs and that they were accorded a burial befitting their status as criminals, who had gruesomely murdered more than 12 people in the interior of Luano Valley.
He, however, appealed to the public not to demonise the surviving family of the deceased brothers which includes their mother, Janet and brother Nelson.
He further appealed to the people of Luano, who migrated to other villages for over seven years, to get back to the area, which has now been upgraded to a district level and help to develop it.
Mr Chishala said government will ensure that development is taken to the district because the chapter of the Mailoni brothers is now permanently closed.