- Police officer shoots dead his wifePosted 22 hours ago
- 12,657 candidates pass GCE examsPosted 22 hours ago
- Grand Coalition expels Young African Leaders’ Initiative (YALI)Posted 23 hours ago
- Horny Bishop from holy fire ministries arrested for allegedly having sex with nine young girls from his churchPosted 2 days ago
- Minister Kambwili visits Kazimu Sata in HospitalPosted 2 days ago
- Colonel Kaunda hails KCM support to railway link faceliftPosted 2 days ago
- Demand by Members of Parliament for a further salary hike is unfortunate says Choma residentPosted 2 days ago
- Thomson Reuters Calculates Benchmarks For Three Of Africa’s Most Dynamic Economies Including ZambiaPosted 2 days ago
- Three Ugandan traditional witchdoctors arrested for swindling a 56 year old retired soldier out of K198, 500Posted 2 days ago
- “Am Just saying with Mutinta Musokotwane-Chikopela,”- Cleaning out My BedroomPosted 2 days ago
Mailoni brothers buried
- Updated: June 29, 2013
THE three infamous Mailoni brothers, who were gunned down on Monday, June, 24, around 15:00 hrs, have been buried.
Kabwe District Commissioner, Patrick Chishala, confirmed this to ZANIS in an interview this morning.
Mr Chishala said the three brothers were buried, yesterday in Kabwe around 17:00hrs and that they were accorded a burial befitting their status as criminals, who had gruesomely murdered more than 12 people in the interior of Luano Valley.
He, however, appealed to the public not to demonise the surviving family of the deceased brothers which includes their mother, Janet and brother Nelson.
He further appealed to the people of Luano, who migrated to other villages for over seven years, to get back to the area, which has now been upgraded to a district level and help to develop it.
Mr Chishala said government will ensure that development is taken to the district because the chapter of the Mailoni brothers is now permanently closed.