- Zambia remains vulnerable to developments in the global economy says Bank of ZambiaPosted 8 hours ago
- Bus Tickets Zambia Introduces Free Shuttle Buses to Intercity TerminusPosted 9 hours ago
- Wynter Kabimba had been a destabilizing figure says Sunday ChandaPosted 9 hours ago
- Government is implementing tangible measures to support agriculture sector says Greyford MondePosted 10 hours ago
- 1,028 people die from 16,000 RTAs this year alone says RTSAPosted 1 day ago
- Zambeef e18hteam football frenzy lands on Choma and LivingstonePosted 1 day ago
- Stanbic and PEP Zambia sign funding MoUPosted 1 day ago
- Rupiah Banda was a shameless “Sangwapo” President claims Copperbelt MMDPosted 1 day ago
- Before you judge me, first judge yourself says DambisaPosted 2 days ago
- Government will waste $1 billion dollars on Zamtel says Nevers MumbaPosted 2 days ago
Mailoni brothers buried
- Updated: June 29, 2013
THE three infamous Mailoni brothers, who were gunned down on Monday, June, 24, around 15:00 hrs, have been buried.
Kabwe District Commissioner, Patrick Chishala, confirmed this to ZANIS in an interview this morning.
Mr Chishala said the three brothers were buried, yesterday in Kabwe around 17:00hrs and that they were accorded a burial befitting their status as criminals, who had gruesomely murdered more than 12 people in the interior of Luano Valley.
He, however, appealed to the public not to demonise the surviving family of the deceased brothers which includes their mother, Janet and brother Nelson.
He further appealed to the people of Luano, who migrated to other villages for over seven years, to get back to the area, which has now been upgraded to a district level and help to develop it.
Mr Chishala said government will ensure that development is taken to the district because the chapter of the Mailoni brothers is now permanently closed.