- Four people die in Kabwe Road Traffic AccidentPosted 16 hours ago
- President Lungu has meet with President HollandePosted 20 hours ago
- We have a plan for Empowerment and Employment says Andyford Mayele BandaPosted 20 hours ago
- Justina Mutale foundation launches Scholarships for underprivileged young Zambian womenPosted 2 days ago
- UPND commends Electoral Commission of Zambia (ECZ)Posted 2 days ago
- Evans reveals new Top Gear Friend on BBC BritPosted 2 days ago
- Fund Electoral Commission of Zambia (ECZ) says YALIPosted 2 days ago
- Local Noodle Sales Hit 1.6 Million MilestonePosted 5 days ago
- Zambia Army Officers against Salary DeductionsPosted 5 days ago
- Nominations fees for August 11 elections are too high says Hakainde HichilemaPosted 5 days ago
Mailoni brothers buried
- Updated: June 29, 2013
THE three infamous Mailoni brothers, who were gunned down on Monday, June, 24, around 15:00 hrs, have been buried.
Kabwe District Commissioner, Patrick Chishala, confirmed this to ZANIS in an interview this morning.
Mr Chishala said the three brothers were buried, yesterday in Kabwe around 17:00hrs and that they were accorded a burial befitting their status as criminals, who had gruesomely murdered more than 12 people in the interior of Luano Valley.
He, however, appealed to the public not to demonise the surviving family of the deceased brothers which includes their mother, Janet and brother Nelson.
He further appealed to the people of Luano, who migrated to other villages for over seven years, to get back to the area, which has now been upgraded to a district level and help to develop it.
Mr Chishala said government will ensure that development is taken to the district because the chapter of the Mailoni brothers is now permanently closed.