- Chanda Mfula resigns as Media and Publicity Director of the Patriotic FrontPosted 2 days ago
- Kabimba hurt a lot of people says Davies ChamaPosted 2 days ago
- Dot Com Zambia Partners with Zoona to create a payment platform for online shoppingPosted 2 days ago
- State House counsels Brig. Gen. MiyandaPosted 2 days ago
- RTSA caution all road users against lawlessness during Kulamba and Likumbi Lya Mize traditional ceremoniesPosted 3 days ago
- Proflight halves its fares for kidsPosted 4 days ago
- President Sata fires Wynter KabimbaPosted 4 days ago
- President Michael Sata has a mandate to govern Zambia up to 2016 and possibly beyond says Inonge WinaPosted 4 days ago
- Botswana blocks trucks from Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) following reports of Ebola outbreak in DRCPosted 4 days ago
- Atlas Mara Completes BancABC AcquisitionPosted 5 days ago
Mailoni brothers buried
- Updated: June 29, 2013
THE three infamous Mailoni brothers, who were gunned down on Monday, June, 24, around 15:00 hrs, have been buried.
Kabwe District Commissioner, Patrick Chishala, confirmed this to ZANIS in an interview this morning.
Mr Chishala said the three brothers were buried, yesterday in Kabwe around 17:00hrs and that they were accorded a burial befitting their status as criminals, who had gruesomely murdered more than 12 people in the interior of Luano Valley.
He, however, appealed to the public not to demonise the surviving family of the deceased brothers which includes their mother, Janet and brother Nelson.
He further appealed to the people of Luano, who migrated to other villages for over seven years, to get back to the area, which has now been upgraded to a district level and help to develop it.
Mr Chishala said government will ensure that development is taken to the district because the chapter of the Mailoni brothers is now permanently closed.