- Kasama PF MP Geoffrey Bwalya Mwamba has lost his seat, Speaker rulesPosted 6 hours ago
- GBM was unanimously elected and accepted as UPND vice-president says Hakainde HichilemaPosted 7 hours ago
- Man charged with rape after victim mistakes him for husbandPosted 7 hours ago
- MPs Salary Increment demands are outrageous says Bowman LusamboPosted 8 hours ago
- Zambia UN peacemakers ship via Walvis BayPosted 10 hours ago
- Entrepreneurs set to hear ‘extraordinary’ speakers at Nyamuka Business ConferencePosted 10 hours ago
- Hakainde Hichilema must stop abusing patients for cheap political mileage says Patriotic FrontPosted 1 day ago
- Lusaka Woman Beaten for not being JealousPosted 1 day ago
- Speeding motor vehicle kills one month old babyPosted 1 day ago
- Chef 187, Slap Dee, Willz and Macky II join fans to celebrate 100 years of the Coke bottlePosted 1 day ago
Mailoni brothers buried
- Updated: June 29, 2013
THE three infamous Mailoni brothers, who were gunned down on Monday, June, 24, around 15:00 hrs, have been buried.
Kabwe District Commissioner, Patrick Chishala, confirmed this to ZANIS in an interview this morning.
Mr Chishala said the three brothers were buried, yesterday in Kabwe around 17:00hrs and that they were accorded a burial befitting their status as criminals, who had gruesomely murdered more than 12 people in the interior of Luano Valley.
He, however, appealed to the public not to demonise the surviving family of the deceased brothers which includes their mother, Janet and brother Nelson.
He further appealed to the people of Luano, who migrated to other villages for over seven years, to get back to the area, which has now been upgraded to a district level and help to develop it.
Mr Chishala said government will ensure that development is taken to the district because the chapter of the Mailoni brothers is now permanently closed.