- BancABC mourns President SataPosted 13 hours ago
- President Sata’s Remains Arrive Saturday, 1st November, 2014 at 10:00 HoursPosted 18 hours ago
- MISA Zambia learns with deep sorrow about the death of President SataPosted 2 days ago
- Late President Michael Sata should be mourned with dignity and honour says Rupiah Bwezani BandaPosted 2 days ago
- The Cobra Who Charmed a Nation: The Life and Times of Michael Chilufya SataPosted 2 days ago
- Zambian Government Confirms the Death of President Sata in LondonPosted 2 days ago
- Police in Mansa arrest 32 people for riotous behaviorPosted 3 days ago
- Zambians in the USA celebrates Golden JubileePosted 3 days ago
- Jubilee celebrations end tragically with suspected drowning of 21 pupils in ChomaPosted 6 days ago
- Acting Republican President Lungu leads in celebrating golden jubileePosted 6 days ago
Mailoni brothers buried
- Updated: June 29, 2013
THE three infamous Mailoni brothers, who were gunned down on Monday, June, 24, around 15:00 hrs, have been buried.
Kabwe District Commissioner, Patrick Chishala, confirmed this to ZANIS in an interview this morning.
Mr Chishala said the three brothers were buried, yesterday in Kabwe around 17:00hrs and that they were accorded a burial befitting their status as criminals, who had gruesomely murdered more than 12 people in the interior of Luano Valley.
He, however, appealed to the public not to demonise the surviving family of the deceased brothers which includes their mother, Janet and brother Nelson.
He further appealed to the people of Luano, who migrated to other villages for over seven years, to get back to the area, which has now been upgraded to a district level and help to develop it.
Mr Chishala said government will ensure that development is taken to the district because the chapter of the Mailoni brothers is now permanently closed.