- Zambians Mourn Dr. MandaPosted 2 days ago
- Beer Price Cut Boosts Zambian Breweries OutputPosted 3 days ago
- ZESCO is a conduit to syphon money-UPNDPosted 3 days ago
- My Husband is a Womaniser, He is addicted to Women claims Lusaka WomanPosted 3 days ago
- Chama’s tribal remarks have blessings of President Lungu-NalumangoPosted 3 days ago
- Lusaka City Council wins back former UBZ landPosted 3 days ago
- President Edgar Lungu thanks voters in Malambo, Petauke and Mulobezi constituenciesPosted 4 days ago
- Attend sessions,Court urges Kabimba, M’membePosted 4 days ago
- UPND as a party is growing and is on course-Hakainde HichilemaPosted 4 days ago
- Pilato says ZESCO is a disgrace over power cutsPosted 4 days ago
Mailoni brothers buried
- Updated: June 29, 2013
THE three infamous Mailoni brothers, who were gunned down on Monday, June, 24, around 15:00 hrs, have been buried.
Kabwe District Commissioner, Patrick Chishala, confirmed this to ZANIS in an interview this morning.
Mr Chishala said the three brothers were buried, yesterday in Kabwe around 17:00hrs and that they were accorded a burial befitting their status as criminals, who had gruesomely murdered more than 12 people in the interior of Luano Valley.
He, however, appealed to the public not to demonise the surviving family of the deceased brothers which includes their mother, Janet and brother Nelson.
He further appealed to the people of Luano, who migrated to other villages for over seven years, to get back to the area, which has now been upgraded to a district level and help to develop it.
Mr Chishala said government will ensure that development is taken to the district because the chapter of the Mailoni brothers is now permanently closed.