- Production at KCM halted as Mine gets flooded after Power outagePosted 1 hour ago
- Power outage Paralyzes University Teaching Hospital, Kenneth Kaunda International Airport in LusakaPosted 10 hours ago
- Zambia Suffers Nationwide Power OutagePosted 11 hours ago
- Cabinet approves US$ 14 million loan for water and sanitation development in Western ProvincePosted 1 day ago
- President Edgar Lungu expected in ZimbabwePosted 1 day ago
- Cabinet Approves Bill to repeal the 1994 Companies ActPosted 1 day ago
- Malawian Dies in Xenophobic Attacks, Lilongwe Evacuates 532 Stranded NationalsPosted 2 days ago
- Chishimba Kambwili Dissolves Zambia Daily Mail, Times of Zambia Boards, Fires Managing DirectorsPosted 4 days ago
- 2 Chinese Businessmen and 1 Zambian who allegedly cloned visa cards and unlawfully withdrew money from bank accounts arrestedPosted 4 days ago
- Dora Siliya announces intentions to re-contest Petauke Parliamentary seatPosted 4 days ago
Mailoni brothers buried
- Updated: June 29, 2013
THE three infamous Mailoni brothers, who were gunned down on Monday, June, 24, around 15:00 hrs, have been buried.
Kabwe District Commissioner, Patrick Chishala, confirmed this to ZANIS in an interview this morning.
Mr Chishala said the three brothers were buried, yesterday in Kabwe around 17:00hrs and that they were accorded a burial befitting their status as criminals, who had gruesomely murdered more than 12 people in the interior of Luano Valley.
He, however, appealed to the public not to demonise the surviving family of the deceased brothers which includes their mother, Janet and brother Nelson.
He further appealed to the people of Luano, who migrated to other villages for over seven years, to get back to the area, which has now been upgraded to a district level and help to develop it.
Mr Chishala said government will ensure that development is taken to the district because the chapter of the Mailoni brothers is now permanently closed.