- Rampant Corruption Shows PF Hypocrisy says Mwansa MbulakulimaPosted 2 hours ago
- VITALITE’s Product Launched in Ng’ombe Compound in LusakaPosted 2 hours ago
- Drug Enforcement Commission arrests 30 people countrywide for trafficking in cannabisPosted 2 hours ago
- Zambian High Commission in South Africa urges Zambians to registerPosted 4 hours ago
- Police deny sending officers to search Former Justice Minister, Winter Kabimba’s officePosted 4 hours ago
- A Southern Africa President to be attacked says T.B JoshuaPosted 6 hours ago
- Post Newspapers is a stupid tabloid publication claims Chishimba KambwiliPosted 7 hours ago
- Sata swears in Malila, Kaoma as Supreme Court JudgesPosted 11 hours ago
- Sichilongo assault case adjourned to September, 17th, 2014 for continued trialPosted 1 day ago
- MTN Zambia says mobile banking is the key for the delivery of financial services in ZambiaPosted 1 day ago
Cleo, Sulu Zambian Reps in Big Brother Africa dubbed the Chase
- Updated: May 27, 2013
CLEO AND SULU from Zambia are among the 28 Housemates from around Africa who will be competing against each other for the USD 300 000 in the 2013 version of Big Brother Africa.
Cleo is 23 years old. She is an artist and musician from Lusaka. Single with a daughter, she is currently looking to further her studies. She entered Big Brother because it’s something she’s always seen herself doing. “I have been trying to enter Big Brother since I was 21,” she says. “It looks fun, but it’s clear to see that only the strong personalities and characters go far”
Her proudest achievement is making it into the Big Brother house, because she has always known it would be the biggest step she would make toward reaching her goals and realizing her dreams.
Cleo describes herself as “friendly, loud, caring, blatant and loyal”, citing her favorite qualities as her patience, tact, obedience, domestication, humility and respect. She dislikes backstabbers, liars, immaturity and disrespectfulness and promises viewers “a lot of realness, a bit of comedy, a lot of singing and rapping, a lot of ME to the fullest”.
Another Zambian housemate is Sulu and says he is a 31 years old Businessman. He says he is single and comes from Lusaka. He describes himself as “a guy that loves people” and says his best traits are his character and his enjoyment of the company of others. He values wisdom and intelligence in others, but dislikes negativity, gossip and evil.
He entered Big Brother because “there is a lot to learn about ourselves” and promises viewers lots of fun and life-changing lessons. If he wins, he’ll help young people realize their potential and invest in real estate. Sulu is humbled about the fact that so many people will be watching him on the show, but says that it’s “great” at the same time.
He says the best thing about Africa is its potential for development and says his favourite place in Zambia is Livingstone. Outside of his home country, he says America is his favourite place, because it’s “too much fun”.
Season 8 of Africa’s biggest reality show kicked off with an electrifying performance by multiple award winning South African Afro-pop duo, Mafikizolo. Who had the crowd rocking to their smash hit “Khona” and were joined on stage by the Mzansi ballet dancers.
Presenter IK Osakioduwa made a roaring return to the Big Brother Africa Live Show on two wheels and clad in a sexy biker outfit.
The evening got off to an emotional start as a moment was taken to remember Nigerian songbird, Goldie, one of the most beloved Housemates from Big Brother StarGame who sadly passed away on 14 February 2013.
DStv channels 197 and 198 are the homes of the reality show for 91 days and will see contestants from 14 counties compete for the money