- Chishimba Kambwili Dissolves Zambia Daily Mail, Times of Zambia Boards, Fires Managing DirectorsPosted 2 days ago
- 2 Chinese Businessmen and 1 Zambian who allegedly cloned visa cards and unlawfully withdrew money from bank accounts arrestedPosted 2 days ago
- Dora Siliya announces intentions to re-contest Petauke Parliamentary seatPosted 2 days ago
- KCM gives uniforms to Nampundwe rural pre-schoolsPosted 3 days ago
- Zambia Breweries to open K224 million malting plant in the LusakaPosted 3 days ago
- Hakainde Hichilema urges Zambians to register as votersPosted 3 days ago
- DEC arrests an Australian National and two Zambians for unlawful cultivation of fresh cannabis plants weighing over 20kg.Posted 3 days ago
- Muvi TV Journalist and three Germany Nationals killed in a road accidentPosted 4 days ago
- Dora Siliya bemoans high defilement cases being reported at the University Teaching Hospital (UTH)Posted 4 days ago
- Two criminals gunned down in Chambishi by an alert neighbourPosted 4 days ago
Zambia National Service Changes Its Uniform To Camouflage
- Updated: March 3, 2013
THE Zambia National Service (ZNS) has charged its uniform from green to camouflage
Defense Minister Geoffrey Bwalya Mwamba officially commissioned the new ZNS uniform at the pass out parade of intake 21 of ZNS in Kabwe where over 400 ZNS recruits graduated.
An ACT of Parliament created the Zambia National Service in 1971. The first commandant was Lt Colonel Charles Nyirenda , seconded from the Zambia Army. The programme was borne from the need to instill discipline among the youths in the Country.