- ZPPA director testifies in Masebo TribunalPosted 2 days ago
- Immigration Department Arrests 56 Zimbabwean women, 3 Egyptian carpet tradersPosted 4 days ago
- The International Women’s Club Donates K 263,000 to 29 organisations in ZambiaPosted 4 days ago
- Police disperse Luvales in Zambezi protesting over education curriculumPosted 4 days ago
- UK hails Kaseba for her role in girls and women’s welfarePosted 4 days ago
- Headman impregnates daughterPosted 4 days ago
- Zambia records K283 million trade surplusPosted 2 weeks ago
- Parliament ratifies two Supreme Court Judges and Five High Court JudgesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Kwacha fails to recover before February endsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Opposition MPs’ conduct is disorderly and not permitted by our Constitution says SpeakerPosted 2 weeks ago
Zambia National Service Changes Its Uniform To Camouflage
- Updated: March 3, 2013
THE Zambia National Service (ZNS) has charged its uniform from green to camouflage
Defense Minister Geoffrey Bwalya Mwamba officially commissioned the new ZNS uniform at the pass out parade of intake 21 of ZNS in Kabwe where over 400 ZNS recruits graduated.
An ACT of Parliament created the Zambia National Service in 1971. The first commandant was Lt Colonel Charles Nyirenda , seconded from the Zambia Army. The programme was borne from the need to instill discipline among the youths in the Country.