- CCMG urges political parties to encourage their members to register as votersPosted 2 days ago
- RTSA orders for the revocation of a drivers licence for a Lusaka driver for dangerous drivingPosted 2 days ago
- Cyclist Allen Namukamba rides from Siavonga to Chipata for Climate JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Konkola Copper Mine cuts 148 jobsPosted 4 days ago
- UPND is not against the call for the national day of fasting and prayer says Hakainde HichilemaPosted 4 days ago
- Twin palm bike club act on climate changePosted 5 days ago
- RTSA apologizes to all driver license applicantsPosted 5 days ago
- South African farmers plan USD$100 million annual investment in ZambiaPosted 5 days ago
- Hakainde Hichilema says he will not attend National Day of Fasting and Prayer, Event is mockery to GodPosted 5 days ago
- Judy Siyambango wins K 250,000 from Nyamuka Zambia business plan competitionPosted 6 days ago
Zambia National Service Changes Its Uniform To Camouflage
- Updated: March 3, 2013
THE Zambia National Service (ZNS) has charged its uniform from green to camouflage
Defense Minister Geoffrey Bwalya Mwamba officially commissioned the new ZNS uniform at the pass out parade of intake 21 of ZNS in Kabwe where over 400 ZNS recruits graduated.
An ACT of Parliament created the Zambia National Service in 1971. The first commandant was Lt Colonel Charles Nyirenda , seconded from the Zambia Army. The programme was borne from the need to instill discipline among the youths in the Country.