- Leadership is not about money says Chanda KabwePosted 12 hours ago
- Zambia Assents to Anti-Terrorism Amendment ActPosted 2 days ago
- MMD Die Hard Bowman Lusambo to meet Julius MalemaPosted 3 days ago
- Zambia remains vulnerable to developments in the global economy says Bank of ZambiaPosted 4 days ago
- Bus Tickets Zambia Introduces Free Shuttle Buses to Intercity TerminusPosted 4 days ago
- Wynter Kabimba had been a destabilizing figure says Sunday ChandaPosted 4 days ago
- Government is implementing tangible measures to support agriculture sector says Greyford MondePosted 4 days ago
- 1,028 people die from 16,000 RTAs this year alone says RTSAPosted 5 days ago
- Zambeef e18hteam football frenzy lands on Choma and LivingstonePosted 5 days ago
- Stanbic and PEP Zambia sign funding MoUPosted 5 days ago
Zambia National Service Changes Its Uniform To Camouflage
- Updated: March 3, 2013
THE Zambia National Service (ZNS) has charged its uniform from green to camouflage
Defense Minister Geoffrey Bwalya Mwamba officially commissioned the new ZNS uniform at the pass out parade of intake 21 of ZNS in Kabwe where over 400 ZNS recruits graduated.
An ACT of Parliament created the Zambia National Service in 1971. The first commandant was Lt Colonel Charles Nyirenda , seconded from the Zambia Army. The programme was borne from the need to instill discipline among the youths in the Country.