- President Edgar Lungu directs changes to 2015 Mineral Royalty TaxPosted 4 days ago
- Proflight Zambia reintroduces its popular 50-seater CRJ-100 aircraft on domestic routes in ZambiaPosted 4 days ago
- President Lungu Mourns Willie NsandaPosted 4 days ago
- RDA fires Bernand Chiwala as Chief Executive OfficerPosted 5 days ago
- DEC arrests 30 people for unlawful cultivation and trafficking in various quantities of cannabisPosted 5 days ago
- Willie Nsanda; the Businessman, the Politician and the OrganiserPosted 5 days ago
- Japan gives USD 1.5 million to refugee and local integration programmes in ZambiaPosted 5 days ago
- Willie Nsanda Dies at Milpark Hospital in JohannesburgPosted 5 days ago
- Swedish Health Care Delegation Visit to ZambiaPosted 6 days ago
- Government starts to build 26 blocks of hostels at the University of Zambia at a cost of K 513 millionPosted 6 days ago
Zambia National Service Changes Its Uniform To Camouflage
- Updated: March 3, 2013
THE Zambia National Service (ZNS) has charged its uniform from green to camouflage
Defense Minister Geoffrey Bwalya Mwamba officially commissioned the new ZNS uniform at the pass out parade of intake 21 of ZNS in Kabwe where over 400 ZNS recruits graduated.
An ACT of Parliament created the Zambia National Service in 1971. The first commandant was Lt Colonel Charles Nyirenda , seconded from the Zambia Army. The programme was borne from the need to instill discipline among the youths in the Country.