- RTSA caution all road users against lawlessness during Kulamba and Likumbi Lya Mize traditional ceremoniesPosted 10 hours ago
- Proflight halves its fares for kidsPosted 1 day ago
- President Sata fires Wynter KabimbaPosted 1 day ago
- President Michael Sata has a mandate to govern Zambia up to 2016 and possibly beyond says Inonge WinaPosted 1 day ago
- Botswana blocks trucks from Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) following reports of Ebola outbreak in DRCPosted 2 days ago
- Atlas Mara Completes BancABC AcquisitionPosted 2 days ago
- UNHCR Deputy Chief arrivesPosted 2 days ago
- ZAWA impounds truck containing 1,855 kgs of assorted game meatPosted 2 days ago
- Zambia Railways Limited and Konkola Copper Mines (KCM) accelerate rehabilitation works on the inter-mine rail linkPosted 2 days ago
- Emirates ‘bags’ its advertisingPosted 2 days ago
Zambia National Service Changes Its Uniform To Camouflage
- Updated: March 3, 2013
THE Zambia National Service (ZNS) has charged its uniform from green to camouflage
Defense Minister Geoffrey Bwalya Mwamba officially commissioned the new ZNS uniform at the pass out parade of intake 21 of ZNS in Kabwe where over 400 ZNS recruits graduated.
An ACT of Parliament created the Zambia National Service in 1971. The first commandant was Lt Colonel Charles Nyirenda , seconded from the Zambia Army. The programme was borne from the need to instill discipline among the youths in the Country.