- MISA Zambia learns with deep sorrow about the death of President SataPosted 22 hours ago
- Late President Michael Sata should be mourned with dignity and honour says Rupiah Bwezani BandaPosted 23 hours ago
- The Cobra Who Charmed a Nation: The Life and Times of Michael Chilufya SataPosted 1 day ago
- Zambian Government Confirms the Death of President Sata in LondonPosted 1 day ago
- Police in Mansa arrest 32 people for riotous behaviorPosted 2 days ago
- Zambians in the USA celebrates Golden JubileePosted 2 days ago
- Jubilee celebrations end tragically with suspected drowning of 21 pupils in ChomaPosted 6 days ago
- Acting Republican President Lungu leads in celebrating golden jubileePosted 6 days ago
- USA toasts Zambia’s Golden JubileePosted 6 days ago
- Latest Vacancy: Country Legal Manager at BancABC ZambiaPosted 1 week ago
Zambia National Service Changes Its Uniform To Camouflage
- Updated: March 3, 2013
THE Zambia National Service (ZNS) has charged its uniform from green to camouflage
Defense Minister Geoffrey Bwalya Mwamba officially commissioned the new ZNS uniform at the pass out parade of intake 21 of ZNS in Kabwe where over 400 ZNS recruits graduated.
An ACT of Parliament created the Zambia National Service in 1971. The first commandant was Lt Colonel Charles Nyirenda , seconded from the Zambia Army. The programme was borne from the need to instill discipline among the youths in the Country.