- Latest Vacancy: Administrative Assistant at the Embassy of Sweden in Lusaka, ZambiaPosted 1 day ago
- Latest Vacancy- Programme Coordinator -Adolescent Girls Initiative at the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) ZambiaPosted 1 day ago
- President Sata goes for medical check- up abroad says State HousePosted 3 days ago
- Three people arrested by Drug Enforcement Commission in Lusaka for trafficking in more than 300 kg of cannabisPosted 6 days ago
- Japan gives Zambia K10 m for expanding cold chainPosted 1 week ago
- Man, 26, commits suicide by hanging himself in Muchinga ProvincePosted 1 week ago
- European Union Ambassador Gilles Hervio meets ShamendaPosted 1 week ago
- Latest Vacancy: Information Specialist at US Embassy in Lusaka, ZambiaPosted 1 week ago
- DEC arrests Lusaka businessman for drug traffickingPosted 1 week ago
- Resa and Mira fall firstPosted 1 week ago
Zambia National Service Changes Its Uniform To Camouflage
- Updated: March 3, 2013
THE Zambia National Service (ZNS) has charged its uniform from green to camouflage
Defense Minister Geoffrey Bwalya Mwamba officially commissioned the new ZNS uniform at the pass out parade of intake 21 of ZNS in Kabwe where over 400 ZNS recruits graduated.
An ACT of Parliament created the Zambia National Service in 1971. The first commandant was Lt Colonel Charles Nyirenda , seconded from the Zambia Army. The programme was borne from the need to instill discipline among the youths in the Country.