- Justina Mutale foundation launches Scholarships for underprivileged young Zambian womenPosted 7 hours ago
- UPND commends Electoral Commission of Zambia (ECZ)Posted 7 hours ago
- Evans reveals new Top Gear Friend on BBC BritPosted 7 hours ago
- Fund Electoral Commission of Zambia (ECZ) says YALIPosted 8 hours ago
- Local Noodle Sales Hit 1.6 Million MilestonePosted 3 days ago
- Zambia Army Officers against Salary DeductionsPosted 3 days ago
- Nominations fees for August 11 elections are too high says Hakainde HichilemaPosted 3 days ago
- Government cancels the registration Miles Sampa’s Democratic Front partyPosted 4 days ago
- Dotcom Zambia Breakfast club presents Dr Dennis MwansaPosted 4 days ago
- DEC arrests a Lusaka businessman for money laundering involving K87, 600Posted 4 days ago
Zambia National Service Changes Its Uniform To Camouflage
- Updated: March 3, 2013
THE Zambia National Service (ZNS) has charged its uniform from green to camouflage
Defense Minister Geoffrey Bwalya Mwamba officially commissioned the new ZNS uniform at the pass out parade of intake 21 of ZNS in Kabwe where over 400 ZNS recruits graduated.
An ACT of Parliament created the Zambia National Service in 1971. The first commandant was Lt Colonel Charles Nyirenda , seconded from the Zambia Army. The programme was borne from the need to instill discipline among the youths in the Country.