- President Lungu to hold a press conference at State HousePosted 10 hours ago
- Chisenga Muyoya becomes first Zambian to win JCI AwardPosted 16 hours ago
- Taxi driver sentenced to 25 years imprisonment for stabbing a woman with a screw driverPosted 17 hours ago
- Child marriage is a violation of a child’s rights, says Vincent MwalePosted 18 hours ago
- 11 people arrested in three provinces for trafficking in over 1.9 tonnes of cannabisPosted 18 hours ago
- Chipimo Pulls Out of 2016 Presidential RacePosted 18 hours ago
- Wezi coming of AgePosted 1 day ago
- Four -year-old, Ndola girl hit by car dies from injuriesPosted 1 day ago
- Kariba Bush Club has limited space for December, prices quoted in KwachaPosted 2 days ago
- Dot Com Zambia to sponsor the launch of The Business Breakfast ClubPosted 2 days ago
Zambia National Service Changes Its Uniform To Camouflage
- Updated: March 3, 2013
THE Zambia National Service (ZNS) has charged its uniform from green to camouflage
Defense Minister Geoffrey Bwalya Mwamba officially commissioned the new ZNS uniform at the pass out parade of intake 21 of ZNS in Kabwe where over 400 ZNS recruits graduated.
An ACT of Parliament created the Zambia National Service in 1971. The first commandant was Lt Colonel Charles Nyirenda , seconded from the Zambia Army. The programme was borne from the need to instill discipline among the youths in the Country.