- Write A Strong Business Plan to get Funding, says Nyamuka ExpertsPosted 12 hours ago
- Lusaka show-goers scramble for natural sex boosters from “Dr” ZimbaPosted 13 hours ago
- CBU students should get back to learning says Chishimba KambwiliPosted 14 hours ago
- It is utmost disgust to suspend ZNBC’s union leader Martin Maseka by Mr. KambwiliPosted 14 hours ago
- Collaborate with Government and business entities, Chitotela urges youthsPosted 2 days ago
- KCM is not closing Nchanga Underground minePosted 2 days ago
- Engaging the youth through sportPosted 2 days ago
- Zambia face Ivory Coast in a must-win CAF U23 Cup qualifierPosted 2 days ago
- Patrick Mucheleka loses his Parliamentary seatPosted 3 days ago
- Fired!, Kwisa, I still have my job says Davies ChamaPosted 3 days ago
Zambia National Service Changes Its Uniform To Camouflage
- Updated: March 3, 2013
THE Zambia National Service (ZNS) has charged its uniform from green to camouflage
Defense Minister Geoffrey Bwalya Mwamba officially commissioned the new ZNS uniform at the pass out parade of intake 21 of ZNS in Kabwe where over 400 ZNS recruits graduated.
An ACT of Parliament created the Zambia National Service in 1971. The first commandant was Lt Colonel Charles Nyirenda , seconded from the Zambia Army. The programme was borne from the need to instill discipline among the youths in the Country.