- Zambians Mourn Dr. MandaPosted 3 days ago
- Beer Price Cut Boosts Zambian Breweries OutputPosted 4 days ago
- ZESCO is a conduit to syphon money-UPNDPosted 4 days ago
- My Husband is a Womaniser, He is addicted to Women claims Lusaka WomanPosted 4 days ago
- Chama’s tribal remarks have blessings of President Lungu-NalumangoPosted 4 days ago
- Lusaka City Council wins back former UBZ landPosted 4 days ago
- President Edgar Lungu thanks voters in Malambo, Petauke and Mulobezi constituenciesPosted 5 days ago
- Attend sessions,Court urges Kabimba, M’membePosted 5 days ago
- UPND as a party is growing and is on course-Hakainde HichilemaPosted 5 days ago
- Pilato says ZESCO is a disgrace over power cutsPosted 5 days ago
Zambia National Service Changes Its Uniform To Camouflage
- Updated: March 3, 2013
THE Zambia National Service (ZNS) has charged its uniform from green to camouflage
Defense Minister Geoffrey Bwalya Mwamba officially commissioned the new ZNS uniform at the pass out parade of intake 21 of ZNS in Kabwe where over 400 ZNS recruits graduated.
An ACT of Parliament created the Zambia National Service in 1971. The first commandant was Lt Colonel Charles Nyirenda , seconded from the Zambia Army. The programme was borne from the need to instill discipline among the youths in the Country.