- MMD finally adopts Rupiah Banda as its Presidential candidate in the forth coming by-electionPosted 1 day ago
- Former President Rupiah Banda expected to address the press this morningPosted 1 day ago
- Zambian Government wage bill balloons from K824.3 Million in September, 2014 to over K1 Billion in October, 2014.Posted 2 days ago
- Strong Zambia calls for vibrant local film industryPosted 2 days ago
- Drug Enforcement Commission in Eastern Province arrests two women of Lusaka for trafficking in miraaPosted 2 days ago
- Fuel prices reduced by Energy Regulation BoardPosted 2 days ago
- Patriotic Front Central Committee members unreservedly apologize to Dr ScottPosted 2 days ago
- Information PS Chanda Kasolo condemns ZNBC board for going public on newsroom staff harrassmentPosted 3 days ago
- Zambians flock towards convenient bank cardsPosted 3 days ago
- Acting President Guy Scott swears in Four High Court JudgesPosted 3 days ago
Zambia National Service Changes Its Uniform To Camouflage
- Updated: March 3, 2013
THE Zambia National Service (ZNS) has charged its uniform from green to camouflage
Defense Minister Geoffrey Bwalya Mwamba officially commissioned the new ZNS uniform at the pass out parade of intake 21 of ZNS in Kabwe where over 400 ZNS recruits graduated.
An ACT of Parliament created the Zambia National Service in 1971. The first commandant was Lt Colonel Charles Nyirenda , seconded from the Zambia Army. The programme was borne from the need to instill discipline among the youths in the Country.