- HPV Vaccine For Young Zambian GirlsPosted 10 mins ago
- Sata arrives in Addis AbabaPosted 19 mins ago
- Opposition’s Arrogance and Deliberate Ignorance on Subsidies Is Appalling, Says Sunday ChandaPosted 13 hours ago
- Proflight Zambia Launches Flights to Lilongwe,MalawiPosted 14 hours ago
- Kapiri Homosexuals Denied Bail, Remanded in CustodyPosted 1 day ago
- FAZ slashes World Cup Qualifiers’ Gate ChargesPosted 1 day ago
- We are Returning To UNIP Dictatorship, Says NAREPPosted 1 day ago
- New NRCs coming in JunePosted 1 day ago
- Sata Hands over 1,000 Higer busesPosted 1 day ago
- Sata Confers State Counsel Status On John Sangwa and names Charles Banda High CommissionerPosted 1 day ago
Zambia National Service Changes Its Uniform To Camouflage
- Updated: March 3, 2013
THE Zambia National Service (ZNS) has charged its uniform from green to camouflage
Defense Minister Geoffrey Bwalya Mwamba officially commissioned the new ZNS uniform at the pass out parade of intake 21 of ZNS in Kabwe where over 400 ZNS recruits graduated.
An ACT of Parliament created the Zambia National Service in 1971. The first commandant was Lt Colonel Charles Nyirenda , seconded from the Zambia Army. The programme was borne from the need to instill discipline among the youths in the Country.