- DEC arrests a 29 year old businesswoman of Lusaka for trafficking in cocainePosted 13 mins ago
- Zambian investment opportunities promoted in New MexicoPosted 2 hours ago
- Zambia Postal Services driver dies in road traffic accident in KalomoPosted 3 hours ago
- DEC arrests peasant farmer for trafficking in loose cannabis weighing 13.7 kgPosted 23 hours ago
- Zambia appeals for human capital infrastructure support for newly constructed universitiesPosted 23 hours ago
- ZAWA takes over MundawangaPosted 24 hours ago
- Emirates and Angola announce strategic airline partnership in respect of TAAG Linhas Aéreas De AngolaPosted 1 day ago
- Banks must provide safe and secure transactions for businesses says Paul RichardsPosted 3 days ago
- Steven Masumba sentenced to 12 months imprisonmentPosted 3 days ago
- ZAMBEEF bosses, Francis Grogan and Carl Irwin renew partnershipPosted 3 days ago
Zambia National Service Changes Its Uniform To Camouflage
- Updated: March 3, 2013
THE Zambia National Service (ZNS) has charged its uniform from green to camouflage
Defense Minister Geoffrey Bwalya Mwamba officially commissioned the new ZNS uniform at the pass out parade of intake 21 of ZNS in Kabwe where over 400 ZNS recruits graduated.
An ACT of Parliament created the Zambia National Service in 1971. The first commandant was Lt Colonel Charles Nyirenda , seconded from the Zambia Army. The programme was borne from the need to instill discipline among the youths in the Country.