- President Lungu’s directive to search HH will dent Zambia’s image says YALIPosted 1 hour ago
- Inonge Wina expected to travel to the United States of America and Japan for bilateral meetingsPosted 1 hour ago
- Zambian Woman, 35, arrested in Pakistan with 17 cocaine capsules concealed in rectumPosted 2 hours ago
- 6 Chinese nationals fined K 48,000Posted 2 hours ago
- Bus Project named as the 2015 New Venture WinnerPosted 4 hours ago
- President Edgar Lungu Appoints Lucky Mulusa as his aidePosted 7 hours ago
- Kalabo records 30 cases of unsafe abortions involving school girls every monthPosted 7 hours ago
- Police raid Hakainde Hichilema’s housePosted 8 hours ago
- Bivan Saluseki confirms being fired by the Post NewspaperPosted 8 hours ago
- Sylvia Masebo ExpelledPosted 8 hours ago
Zambia National Service Changes Its Uniform To Camouflage
- Updated: March 3, 2013
THE Zambia National Service (ZNS) has charged its uniform from green to camouflage
Defense Minister Geoffrey Bwalya Mwamba officially commissioned the new ZNS uniform at the pass out parade of intake 21 of ZNS in Kabwe where over 400 ZNS recruits graduated.
An ACT of Parliament created the Zambia National Service in 1971. The first commandant was Lt Colonel Charles Nyirenda , seconded from the Zambia Army. The programme was borne from the need to instill discipline among the youths in the Country.