- Nevers Mumba maintains MMD NEC meeting is set for month endPosted 12 hours ago
- We will continue yapping to demand for the release of the draft constitution says Fr. Leonard ChitiPosted 13 hours ago
- Police launch manhunt for bandits who snatched K541,736.00 cash in LuanshyaPosted 16 hours ago
- Unsafe Abortions in Zambia worry GovernmentPosted 17 hours ago
- 35 people killed in Easter weekend accidentsPosted 17 hours ago
- Dora and her team should leave MMD says Bowman LusamboPosted 2 days ago
- President Sata mourns Dennis LiwewePosted 2 days ago
- One child dies in bus accident on Ndola-Kapiri roadPosted 7 days ago
- Minister of Tourism and Arts Jean Kapata dissolves ZAWA BoardPosted 7 days ago
- Lusaka High Court throws out General Kanene’s application against convictionPosted 1 week ago
Zambia National Service Changes Its Uniform To Camouflage
- Updated: March 3, 2013
THE Zambia National Service (ZNS) has charged its uniform from green to camouflage
Defense Minister Geoffrey Bwalya Mwamba officially commissioned the new ZNS uniform at the pass out parade of intake 21 of ZNS in Kabwe where over 400 ZNS recruits graduated.
An ACT of Parliament created the Zambia National Service in 1971. The first commandant was Lt Colonel Charles Nyirenda , seconded from the Zambia Army. The programme was borne from the need to instill discipline among the youths in the Country.