- Rampant Corruption Shows PF Hypocrisy says Mwansa MbulakulimaPosted 2 hours ago
- VITALITE’s Product Launched in Ng’ombe Compound in LusakaPosted 2 hours ago
- Drug Enforcement Commission arrests 30 people countrywide for trafficking in cannabisPosted 2 hours ago
- Zambian High Commission in South Africa urges Zambians to registerPosted 4 hours ago
- Police deny sending officers to search Former Justice Minister, Winter Kabimba’s officePosted 4 hours ago
- A Southern Africa President to be attacked says T.B JoshuaPosted 6 hours ago
- Post Newspapers is a stupid tabloid publication claims Chishimba KambwiliPosted 7 hours ago
- Sata swears in Malila, Kaoma as Supreme Court JudgesPosted 11 hours ago
- Sichilongo assault case adjourned to September, 17th, 2014 for continued trialPosted 1 day ago
- MTN Zambia says mobile banking is the key for the delivery of financial services in ZambiaPosted 1 day ago
Zambia National Service Changes Its Uniform To Camouflage
- Updated: March 3, 2013
THE Zambia National Service (ZNS) has charged its uniform from green to camouflage
Defense Minister Geoffrey Bwalya Mwamba officially commissioned the new ZNS uniform at the pass out parade of intake 21 of ZNS in Kabwe where over 400 ZNS recruits graduated.
An ACT of Parliament created the Zambia National Service in 1971. The first commandant was Lt Colonel Charles Nyirenda , seconded from the Zambia Army. The programme was borne from the need to instill discipline among the youths in the Country.