- Violent Wife Loses MarriagePosted 29 mins ago
- Government acknowledges the power of the media in influencing policy and public opinion, says Miles SampaPosted 45 mins ago
- Breastfeeding is a Panacea for Child Mortality says CSO-SUNPosted 1 hour ago
- Zambia National Farmers Union Signs MoU with EUPosted 2 hours ago
- Write A Strong Business Plan to get Funding, says Nyamuka ExpertsPosted 23 hours ago
- Lusaka show-goers scramble for natural sex boosters from “Dr” ZimbaPosted 23 hours ago
- CBU students should get back to learning says Chishimba KambwiliPosted 1 day ago
- It is utmost disgust to suspend ZNBC’s union leader Martin Maseka by Mr. KambwiliPosted 1 day ago
- Collaborate with Government and business entities, Chitotela urges youthsPosted 2 days ago
- KCM is not closing Nchanga Underground minePosted 2 days ago
Victory not easy – Esaa
- Updated: July 16, 2012
Zambia’s motor rally ace, Mohammed Essa says his victory in the Shell Pearl of Africa motor rally in Uganda, was not easy.
Essa says his team had to work very hard to secure a victory in the three day race that came to an end yesterday.
Essa said this in an interview with ZNBC news at the Kenneth Kaunda International Airport this afternoon, shortly after he arrived in the country from Uganda.
Essa on Sunday won the rally with a resounding three minutes one second lead, after dominating the race from start to finish.
The win has given the 23 year old a 55-point lead in the FIA African Rally Championship race having increased his season tally to 89 points against Rwandan Giancarlo Davite’s 34 points.
And Essa says he will not take part in the last two motor rallies on the motor rally calender because he will be crowned champion after taking part in the Kobil rally of Tanzania in Dar-es-Salaam next month.