- Suspension of Guy Scott is not only illegal, but is also null and void says PF SG Bridget AtangaPosted 5 hours ago
- ECZ sets December 17, 18 and 19, 2014 as nomination dates for the 20th January,2015 presidential by electionPosted 2 days ago
- Late President Sata’s widow Dr Christine Kaseba has filed in her nomination to contest for the PF PresidencyPosted 2 days ago
- Edgar Lungu Successfully Files as PF Presidential CandidatePosted 2 days ago
- “Suspension” of Nevers Mumba Total Madness says Raphael NakacindaPosted 3 days ago
- 20th of January 2015 set as poll day in presidential by-electionPosted 3 days ago
- Mulenga Sata joins the race for the PF presidency and donates K40, 000 for general conventionPosted 3 days ago
- Zimbabwean national sentenced to 6 years imprisonment for unlawful possession of government trophyPosted 3 days ago
- Tanzanian national and Zambian arrested for trafficking in over 600 bundles of miraaPosted 3 days ago
- Adopt Nevers Mumba or MMD dies says Bowman LusamboPosted 3 days ago
Victory not easy – Esaa
- Updated: July 16, 2012
Zambia’s motor rally ace, Mohammed Essa says his victory in the Shell Pearl of Africa motor rally in Uganda, was not easy.
Essa says his team had to work very hard to secure a victory in the three day race that came to an end yesterday.
Essa said this in an interview with ZNBC news at the Kenneth Kaunda International Airport this afternoon, shortly after he arrived in the country from Uganda.
Essa on Sunday won the rally with a resounding three minutes one second lead, after dominating the race from start to finish.
The win has given the 23 year old a 55-point lead in the FIA African Rally Championship race having increased his season tally to 89 points against Rwandan Giancarlo Davite’s 34 points.
And Essa says he will not take part in the last two motor rallies on the motor rally calender because he will be crowned champion after taking part in the Kobil rally of Tanzania in Dar-es-Salaam next month.