- Chishimba Kambwili Dissolves Zambia Daily Mail, Times of Zambia Boards, Fires Managing DirectorsPosted 3 days ago
- 2 Chinese Businessmen and 1 Zambian who allegedly cloned visa cards and unlawfully withdrew money from bank accounts arrestedPosted 3 days ago
- Dora Siliya announces intentions to re-contest Petauke Parliamentary seatPosted 3 days ago
- KCM gives uniforms to Nampundwe rural pre-schoolsPosted 4 days ago
- Zambia Breweries to open K224 million malting plant in the LusakaPosted 4 days ago
- Hakainde Hichilema urges Zambians to register as votersPosted 4 days ago
- DEC arrests an Australian National and two Zambians for unlawful cultivation of fresh cannabis plants weighing over 20kg.Posted 4 days ago
- Muvi TV Journalist and three Germany Nationals killed in a road accidentPosted 5 days ago
- Dora Siliya bemoans high defilement cases being reported at the University Teaching Hospital (UTH)Posted 5 days ago
- Two criminals gunned down in Chambishi by an alert neighbourPosted 5 days ago
Mayuka scores for Young Boys
- Updated: July 16, 2012
The Swiss league has opened with the 2012 AFCON golden boot award winner Emmanuel Mayuka making his intentions for the season clear as he fired his team Young Boys to a 1 all draw away to Saint. Gallen
Mayuka who was rumored to be a target of many big clubs in this transfer window opened the scores in the 21st minute when he curled in a shot from outside the 18 yard box.
St. Gallen responded in the 56th minute when they took advantage of defensive lapses in Young Boys defence to salvage a point for the home team.
Mayuka played 90 minutes of the game.
Elsewhere, Chipolopolo captain Christopher Katongo and Isaac Chansa were on the losing side yesterday when Henan Jianye lost by 2 goals to nil away to Shanghai Shenxn.
Henan Jianye who are rock bottom on 15 points have not won in 5 games.
Both Isaac Chansa and Christopher Katongo played 90 minutes.