- Immigration Department Arrests 56 Zimbabwean women, 3 Egyptian carpet tradersPosted 18 hours ago
- The International Women’s Club Donates K 263,000 to 29 organisations in ZambiaPosted 18 hours ago
- Police disperse Luvales in Zambezi protesting over education curriculumPosted 18 hours ago
- UK hails Kaseba for her role in girls and women’s welfarePosted 18 hours ago
- Headman impregnates daughterPosted 18 hours ago
- Zambia records K283 million trade surplusPosted 1 week ago
- Parliament ratifies two Supreme Court Judges and Five High Court JudgesPosted 1 week ago
- Kwacha fails to recover before February endsPosted 1 week ago
- Opposition MPs’ conduct is disorderly and not permitted by our Constitution says SpeakerPosted 1 week ago
- PPAZ calls on Government increased budgetary allocation to family planning programmesPosted 1 week ago
Live Evictions: Goodbye Goldie!
- Updated: July 15, 2012
After an awesome run on StarGame, Nigeria’s Goldie has been given the boot. Goldie has arguably had the most emotional stay in the House, all thanks to her tumultuous relationship with the Masai warrior, Prezzo. In the days leading up to the Eviction Show, Goldie has cried a river of tears and after a horrible fight with Prezzo this afternoon, Goldie told Big Brother she does not want to spend the last three hours of her stay in the House, fighting with the love of her life.
Before the results of this week’s Evictions were released, Keagan had to face his fellow Housemates and reveal his ‘Save and Replace’ decision. The South African Housemate told a crushed Kyle that he had been put on the chopping block. The tension in the House before the big reveal was palpable. The two lovers stood as far apart from each other as they could and when it was announced Goldie would be leaving, the Nigerian Housemate simply walked out.
Prezzo then followed her to the big Eviction Doors and had one final conversation. “I’m sorry about earlier. Can I get a hug?” Goldie seemed to mull over her decision for a bit, but then relented.
As expected, Goldie bawled on stage, after seeing a video of the people who had Nominated her. We will miss you Goldie!
(Source: Big Brother Africa)