- ZAMBEEF value chain savings passed on to consumersPosted 2 days ago
- United States Ambassador to Zambia Eric Schultz visits Konkola Copper Mines (KCM)Posted 2 days ago
- PMRC calls for extensive review of SI No 63 on the increment of the retirement age in ZambiaPosted 3 days ago
- Drug Enforcement Commission arrests Lusaka man for trafficking in cocainePosted 3 days ago
- ZAMBEEF had a turnover of US$279 million in 2014Posted 3 days ago
- Proflight plane tickets now available at ShopritePosted 4 days ago
- Nepotism is rife in the Zambian Civil Service says President Edgar LunguPosted 4 days ago
- Anti- Corruption Commission arrests ZRA officer for corrupt practicesPosted 4 days ago
- The reduction in the price of mealie-meal is not adequate says Zambia Council for Social DevelopmentPosted 4 days ago
- State House Instructs Emmanuel Chilekwa to stop using President Edgar Lungu’s namePosted 5 days ago
Live Evictions: Goodbye Goldie!
- Updated: July 15, 2012
After an awesome run on StarGame, Nigeria’s Goldie has been given the boot. Goldie has arguably had the most emotional stay in the House, all thanks to her tumultuous relationship with the Masai warrior, Prezzo. In the days leading up to the Eviction Show, Goldie has cried a river of tears and after a horrible fight with Prezzo this afternoon, Goldie told Big Brother she does not want to spend the last three hours of her stay in the House, fighting with the love of her life.
Before the results of this week’s Evictions were released, Keagan had to face his fellow Housemates and reveal his ‘Save and Replace’ decision. The South African Housemate told a crushed Kyle that he had been put on the chopping block. The tension in the House before the big reveal was palpable. The two lovers stood as far apart from each other as they could and when it was announced Goldie would be leaving, the Nigerian Housemate simply walked out.
Prezzo then followed her to the big Eviction Doors and had one final conversation. “I’m sorry about earlier. Can I get a hug?” Goldie seemed to mull over her decision for a bit, but then relented.
As expected, Goldie bawled on stage, after seeing a video of the people who had Nominated her. We will miss you Goldie!
(Source: Big Brother Africa)