- Attend sessions,Court urges Kabimba, M’membePosted 33 mins ago
- UPND as a party is growing and is on course-Hakainde HichilemaPosted 52 mins ago
- Pilato says ZESCO is a disgrace over power cutsPosted 2 hours ago
- PF has resorted to using guns against defenseless citizens-UPNDPosted 2 hours ago
- Police arrest 19 UPND cadres in MulobeziPosted 19 hours ago
- Voting going on peacefully in Mulobezi, Malambo and PetaukePosted 23 hours ago
- Nawakwi’s statement is fill distortions and malice-PFPosted 1 day ago
- Building of transit homes is a sign of misplaced priorities-MMDPosted 1 day ago
- Term of the Presidency is tied to the life of Parliament-Peter SinkambaPosted 1 day ago
- Toyota Tsusho, Amatheon Agri Group to partner on US$10 million agro project in ZambiaPosted 1 day ago
Live Evictions: Goodbye Goldie!
- Updated: July 15, 2012
After an awesome run on StarGame, Nigeria’s Goldie has been given the boot. Goldie has arguably had the most emotional stay in the House, all thanks to her tumultuous relationship with the Masai warrior, Prezzo. In the days leading up to the Eviction Show, Goldie has cried a river of tears and after a horrible fight with Prezzo this afternoon, Goldie told Big Brother she does not want to spend the last three hours of her stay in the House, fighting with the love of her life.
Before the results of this week’s Evictions were released, Keagan had to face his fellow Housemates and reveal his ‘Save and Replace’ decision. The South African Housemate told a crushed Kyle that he had been put on the chopping block. The tension in the House before the big reveal was palpable. The two lovers stood as far apart from each other as they could and when it was announced Goldie would be leaving, the Nigerian Housemate simply walked out.
Prezzo then followed her to the big Eviction Doors and had one final conversation. “I’m sorry about earlier. Can I get a hug?” Goldie seemed to mull over her decision for a bit, but then relented.
As expected, Goldie bawled on stage, after seeing a video of the people who had Nominated her. We will miss you Goldie!
(Source: Big Brother Africa)