- British national fined K10, 000 for unlawful stayPosted 2 days ago
- PF wants constitution that suits them only charges UPNDPosted 2 days ago
- PF government is abusing its workforce says Hakainde HichilemaPosted 2 days ago
- President Edgar Lungu Appoints Inonge Wina as PF Vice PresidentPosted 3 days ago
- Oasis Forum rejects enactment of the new constitution in a piecemeal mannerPosted 3 days ago
- DNA Equipment Commissioned by GovernmentPosted 3 days ago
- ZAWA nabs Three for Illegal possession of game meatPosted 3 days ago
- Zambian Breweries Rewards top-selling Castle lager distributors with a five-day football trip to SpainPosted 3 days ago
- PF Bangweulu MP Chifita Matafwali Dies in IndiaPosted 4 days ago
- Pastor jailed 20 years for raping teen, taken for prayers to himPosted 4 days ago
Live Evictions: Goodbye Goldie!
- Updated: July 15, 2012
After an awesome run on StarGame, Nigeria’s Goldie has been given the boot. Goldie has arguably had the most emotional stay in the House, all thanks to her tumultuous relationship with the Masai warrior, Prezzo. In the days leading up to the Eviction Show, Goldie has cried a river of tears and after a horrible fight with Prezzo this afternoon, Goldie told Big Brother she does not want to spend the last three hours of her stay in the House, fighting with the love of her life.
Before the results of this week’s Evictions were released, Keagan had to face his fellow Housemates and reveal his ‘Save and Replace’ decision. The South African Housemate told a crushed Kyle that he had been put on the chopping block. The tension in the House before the big reveal was palpable. The two lovers stood as far apart from each other as they could and when it was announced Goldie would be leaving, the Nigerian Housemate simply walked out.
Prezzo then followed her to the big Eviction Doors and had one final conversation. “I’m sorry about earlier. Can I get a hug?” Goldie seemed to mull over her decision for a bit, but then relented.
As expected, Goldie bawled on stage, after seeing a video of the people who had Nominated her. We will miss you Goldie!
(Source: Big Brother Africa)