- Magistrates Court fines 10 people over Mukula treePosted 2 hours ago
- New mining act to Enhance Value addition, Employment says Minister YalumaPosted 3 hours ago
- No Zambian died in TB Joshua’s collapsed building says Harry KalabaPosted 3 hours ago
- 12,500 primary school pupils got pregnant in Zambia in 2013 says John PhiriPosted 3 hours ago
- Dangote welcomes Zambian Minister of Labour report to ACC on malicious bribery allegationsPosted 19 hours ago
- One KCM miner dies in accidentPosted 19 hours ago
- Crocodile attack a seven year old girl in Livingstone saddens ZAWAPosted 21 hours ago
- Gary Nkombo denies plotting against HHPosted 21 hours ago
- Male lion rescued from wire snare in Kafue National ParkPosted 21 hours ago
- Proflight Zambia brings in 50-seat jubilee jet to celebrate independencePosted 2 days ago
Live Evictions: Goodbye Goldie!
- Updated: July 15, 2012
After an awesome run on StarGame, Nigeria’s Goldie has been given the boot. Goldie has arguably had the most emotional stay in the House, all thanks to her tumultuous relationship with the Masai warrior, Prezzo. In the days leading up to the Eviction Show, Goldie has cried a river of tears and after a horrible fight with Prezzo this afternoon, Goldie told Big Brother she does not want to spend the last three hours of her stay in the House, fighting with the love of her life.
Before the results of this week’s Evictions were released, Keagan had to face his fellow Housemates and reveal his ‘Save and Replace’ decision. The South African Housemate told a crushed Kyle that he had been put on the chopping block. The tension in the House before the big reveal was palpable. The two lovers stood as far apart from each other as they could and when it was announced Goldie would be leaving, the Nigerian Housemate simply walked out.
Prezzo then followed her to the big Eviction Doors and had one final conversation. “I’m sorry about earlier. Can I get a hug?” Goldie seemed to mull over her decision for a bit, but then relented.
As expected, Goldie bawled on stage, after seeing a video of the people who had Nominated her. We will miss you Goldie!
(Source: Big Brother Africa)