- ZCCM-IH Announces Ambitious Diversification PlanPosted 9 hours ago
- Supreme Court throws out Mutembo’s Petition to Stop TribunalPosted 10 hours ago
- RTSA normalizes the printing of Drivers Licence CardsPosted 12 hours ago
- Lusaka High Court stays the decision to deregister Miles Sampa’s Democratic FrontPosted 12 hours ago
- Four people die in Kabwe Road Traffic AccidentPosted 1 day ago
- President Lungu has meet with President HollandePosted 2 days ago
- We have a plan for Empowerment and Employment says Andyford Mayele BandaPosted 2 days ago
- Justina Mutale foundation launches Scholarships for underprivileged young Zambian womenPosted 3 days ago
- UPND commends Electoral Commission of Zambia (ECZ)Posted 3 days ago
- Evans reveals new Top Gear Friend on BBC BritPosted 3 days ago
Live Evictions: Goodbye Goldie!
- Updated: July 15, 2012
After an awesome run on StarGame, Nigeria’s Goldie has been given the boot. Goldie has arguably had the most emotional stay in the House, all thanks to her tumultuous relationship with the Masai warrior, Prezzo. In the days leading up to the Eviction Show, Goldie has cried a river of tears and after a horrible fight with Prezzo this afternoon, Goldie told Big Brother she does not want to spend the last three hours of her stay in the House, fighting with the love of her life.
Before the results of this week’s Evictions were released, Keagan had to face his fellow Housemates and reveal his ‘Save and Replace’ decision. The South African Housemate told a crushed Kyle that he had been put on the chopping block. The tension in the House before the big reveal was palpable. The two lovers stood as far apart from each other as they could and when it was announced Goldie would be leaving, the Nigerian Housemate simply walked out.
Prezzo then followed her to the big Eviction Doors and had one final conversation. “I’m sorry about earlier. Can I get a hug?” Goldie seemed to mull over her decision for a bit, but then relented.
As expected, Goldie bawled on stage, after seeing a video of the people who had Nominated her. We will miss you Goldie!
(Source: Big Brother Africa)