- Proflight Zambia Premieres Latest Fly5 Music VideoPosted 1 day ago
- Hakainde Hichilema describes Xenophobic Attacks in South Africa as unfortunatePosted 1 day ago
- Chikwanda in Washington DC for the 2015 IMF/ World Bank Spring MeetingsPosted 1 day ago
- YALI urges government to consider evacuating Zambians from South AfricaPosted 1 day ago
- President Lungu calls President Mugabe over Xenophobic attacks in South AfricaPosted 1 day ago
- Zambia Police cancels “Black Friday Protest”Posted 1 day ago
- Chingola Pastor arrested for allegedly murdering his eight-month pregnant wifePosted 1 day ago
- Vice President Inonge Wina to visit Agritech Expo in Chisamba on FridayPosted 2 days ago
- Swedish Students Hail Zambia as a Land of Peace, Security and Democracy In AfricaPosted 2 days ago
- The 2015 National Budget is a Disaster Claims ZCSDPosted 2 days ago
Live Evictions: Goodbye Goldie!
- Updated: July 15, 2012
After an awesome run on StarGame, Nigeria’s Goldie has been given the boot. Goldie has arguably had the most emotional stay in the House, all thanks to her tumultuous relationship with the Masai warrior, Prezzo. In the days leading up to the Eviction Show, Goldie has cried a river of tears and after a horrible fight with Prezzo this afternoon, Goldie told Big Brother she does not want to spend the last three hours of her stay in the House, fighting with the love of her life.
Before the results of this week’s Evictions were released, Keagan had to face his fellow Housemates and reveal his ‘Save and Replace’ decision. The South African Housemate told a crushed Kyle that he had been put on the chopping block. The tension in the House before the big reveal was palpable. The two lovers stood as far apart from each other as they could and when it was announced Goldie would be leaving, the Nigerian Housemate simply walked out.
Prezzo then followed her to the big Eviction Doors and had one final conversation. “I’m sorry about earlier. Can I get a hug?” Goldie seemed to mull over her decision for a bit, but then relented.
As expected, Goldie bawled on stage, after seeing a video of the people who had Nominated her. We will miss you Goldie!
(Source: Big Brother Africa)