- Chisenga Muyoya becomes first Zambian to win JCI AwardPosted 6 hours ago
- Taxi driver sentenced to 25 years imprisonment for stabbing a woman with a screw driverPosted 7 hours ago
- Child marriage is a violation of a child’s rights, says Vincent MwalePosted 8 hours ago
- 11 people arrested in three provinces for trafficking in over 1.9 tonnes of cannabisPosted 8 hours ago
- Chipimo Pulls Out of 2016 Presidential RacePosted 8 hours ago
- Wezi coming of AgePosted 1 day ago
- Four -year-old, Ndola girl hit by car dies from injuriesPosted 1 day ago
- Kariba Bush Club has limited space for December, prices quoted in KwachaPosted 1 day ago
- Dot Com Zambia to sponsor the launch of The Business Breakfast ClubPosted 1 day ago
- Zambia Revenue Authority (ZRA) takes Post Newspaper to the Supreme CourtPosted 1 day ago
Live Evictions: Goodbye Goldie!
- Updated: July 15, 2012
After an awesome run on StarGame, Nigeria’s Goldie has been given the boot. Goldie has arguably had the most emotional stay in the House, all thanks to her tumultuous relationship with the Masai warrior, Prezzo. In the days leading up to the Eviction Show, Goldie has cried a river of tears and after a horrible fight with Prezzo this afternoon, Goldie told Big Brother she does not want to spend the last three hours of her stay in the House, fighting with the love of her life.
Before the results of this week’s Evictions were released, Keagan had to face his fellow Housemates and reveal his ‘Save and Replace’ decision. The South African Housemate told a crushed Kyle that he had been put on the chopping block. The tension in the House before the big reveal was palpable. The two lovers stood as far apart from each other as they could and when it was announced Goldie would be leaving, the Nigerian Housemate simply walked out.
Prezzo then followed her to the big Eviction Doors and had one final conversation. “I’m sorry about earlier. Can I get a hug?” Goldie seemed to mull over her decision for a bit, but then relented.
As expected, Goldie bawled on stage, after seeing a video of the people who had Nominated her. We will miss you Goldie!
(Source: Big Brother Africa)