- Hakainde Hichilema claims 2015 Presidential election has been stolen from himPosted 1 day ago
- Hakainde Hichilema closes In, but Edgar Lungu is still in the leadPosted 3 days ago
- Edgar Lungu still leading in Zambia Presidential ElectionPosted 3 days ago
- ECZ Suspends Release of Updated Results in the Zambia Presidential ElectionPosted 4 days ago
- Edgar Lungu leads so farPosted 4 days ago
- Voting in 51 polling stations to be held todayPosted 5 days ago
- I am ready to work with Edgar, if he wins polls says Guy ScottPosted 5 days ago
- Apathy characterized presidential votePosted 5 days ago
- Do not turn away voters with nail polish on their finger says ECZPosted 5 days ago
- Edgar Lungu and Hakainde Hichilema gear up for final ralliesPosted 6 days ago
Live Evictions: Goodbye Goldie!
- Updated: July 15, 2012
After an awesome run on StarGame, Nigeria’s Goldie has been given the boot. Goldie has arguably had the most emotional stay in the House, all thanks to her tumultuous relationship with the Masai warrior, Prezzo. In the days leading up to the Eviction Show, Goldie has cried a river of tears and after a horrible fight with Prezzo this afternoon, Goldie told Big Brother she does not want to spend the last three hours of her stay in the House, fighting with the love of her life.
Before the results of this week’s Evictions were released, Keagan had to face his fellow Housemates and reveal his ‘Save and Replace’ decision. The South African Housemate told a crushed Kyle that he had been put on the chopping block. The tension in the House before the big reveal was palpable. The two lovers stood as far apart from each other as they could and when it was announced Goldie would be leaving, the Nigerian Housemate simply walked out.
Prezzo then followed her to the big Eviction Doors and had one final conversation. “I’m sorry about earlier. Can I get a hug?” Goldie seemed to mull over her decision for a bit, but then relented.
As expected, Goldie bawled on stage, after seeing a video of the people who had Nominated her. We will miss you Goldie!
(Source: Big Brother Africa)