- President Sata Rejects Calls for One Passport for AfricaPosted 15 hours ago
- Zambian Woman Busted For Drugs In IndiaPosted 20 hours ago
- Two Die As Juldan Bus Collides with Toyota Spacio car in Mpika, 31 other passengers sustain serious injuriesPosted 20 hours ago
- DEC Arrests One of the Major Suppliers of Cocaine in LusakaPosted 20 hours ago
- TAZARA unionized workers in sit in protestPosted 24 hours ago
- Eight People Die in Separate Accidents in Muchinga and the Copperbelt ProvincesPosted 24 hours ago
- HPV Vaccine For Young Zambian GirlsPosted 1 day ago
- Sata arrives in Addis AbabaPosted 1 day ago
- Opposition’s Arrogance and Deliberate Ignorance on Subsidies Is Appalling, Says Sunday ChandaPosted 2 days ago
- Proflight Zambia Launches Flights to Lilongwe,MalawiPosted 2 days ago
19 year old female NIPA student brutally murdered in Lusaka
- Updated: July 14, 2012
A 19 year old second year Human Resource student at the National Institute of Public Administration has been brutally murdered in Lusaka`s Emmasdale area.
The deceased had her face removed, leaving only her hair and teeth before the murderers dumped her body at one of the houses in Emmasdale.
An on the spot check by Radio Phoenix news crew found scores of shocked Emmasdale residents watching helplessly as they awaited for the police to pick up the body.
The late student has been identified as Ruth, the daughter of Basic Education Teachers Union of Zambia director, Victoria Mbandu.
Mrs Mbandu has told Radio Phoenix that she last spoke to her daughter around 18hrs yesterday when she was inquiring from her where exactly she had reached as she was on her way from visiting her uncle in Kabanana and eye witnesses have expressed shock at the brutal murder of the late student whose life has been taken away in a gruesome manner at such a tender age.
The body is lying at the University Teaching Hospital mortuary.
(Source: Radio Phoenix)