- MMD finally adopts Rupiah Banda as its Presidential candidate in the forth coming by-electionPosted 13 hours ago
- Former President Rupiah Banda expected to address the press this morningPosted 16 hours ago
- Zambian Government wage bill balloons from K824.3 Million in September, 2014 to over K1 Billion in October, 2014.Posted 2 days ago
- Strong Zambia calls for vibrant local film industryPosted 2 days ago
- Drug Enforcement Commission in Eastern Province arrests two women of Lusaka for trafficking in miraaPosted 2 days ago
- Fuel prices reduced by Energy Regulation BoardPosted 2 days ago
- Patriotic Front Central Committee members unreservedly apologize to Dr ScottPosted 2 days ago
- Information PS Chanda Kasolo condemns ZNBC board for going public on newsroom staff harrassmentPosted 2 days ago
- Zambians flock towards convenient bank cardsPosted 2 days ago
- Acting President Guy Scott swears in Four High Court JudgesPosted 2 days ago
19 year old female NIPA student brutally murdered in Lusaka
- Updated: July 14, 2012
A 19 year old second year Human Resource student at the National Institute of Public Administration has been brutally murdered in Lusaka`s Emmasdale area.
The deceased had her face removed, leaving only her hair and teeth before the murderers dumped her body at one of the houses in Emmasdale.
An on the spot check by Radio Phoenix news crew found scores of shocked Emmasdale residents watching helplessly as they awaited for the police to pick up the body.
The late student has been identified as Ruth, the daughter of Basic Education Teachers Union of Zambia director, Victoria Mbandu.
Mrs Mbandu has told Radio Phoenix that she last spoke to her daughter around 18hrs yesterday when she was inquiring from her where exactly she had reached as she was on her way from visiting her uncle in Kabanana and eye witnesses have expressed shock at the brutal murder of the late student whose life has been taken away in a gruesome manner at such a tender age.
The body is lying at the University Teaching Hospital mortuary.
(Source: Radio Phoenix)