- ZPPA director testifies in Masebo TribunalPosted 4 hours ago
- Immigration Department Arrests 56 Zimbabwean women, 3 Egyptian carpet tradersPosted 2 days ago
- The International Women’s Club Donates K 263,000 to 29 organisations in ZambiaPosted 2 days ago
- Police disperse Luvales in Zambezi protesting over education curriculumPosted 2 days ago
- UK hails Kaseba for her role in girls and women’s welfarePosted 2 days ago
- Headman impregnates daughterPosted 2 days ago
- Zambia records K283 million trade surplusPosted 1 week ago
- Parliament ratifies two Supreme Court Judges and Five High Court JudgesPosted 1 week ago
- Kwacha fails to recover before February endsPosted 1 week ago
- Opposition MPs’ conduct is disorderly and not permitted by our Constitution says SpeakerPosted 2 weeks ago
19 year old female NIPA student brutally murdered in Lusaka
- Updated: July 14, 2012
A 19 year old second year Human Resource student at the National Institute of Public Administration has been brutally murdered in Lusaka`s Emmasdale area.
The deceased had her face removed, leaving only her hair and teeth before the murderers dumped her body at one of the houses in Emmasdale.
An on the spot check by Radio Phoenix news crew found scores of shocked Emmasdale residents watching helplessly as they awaited for the police to pick up the body.
The late student has been identified as Ruth, the daughter of Basic Education Teachers Union of Zambia director, Victoria Mbandu.
Mrs Mbandu has told Radio Phoenix that she last spoke to her daughter around 18hrs yesterday when she was inquiring from her where exactly she had reached as she was on her way from visiting her uncle in Kabanana and eye witnesses have expressed shock at the brutal murder of the late student whose life has been taken away in a gruesome manner at such a tender age.
The body is lying at the University Teaching Hospital mortuary.
(Source: Radio Phoenix)