- Kasama High Court Instructs RTSA to suspend licences of five driversPosted 59 mins ago
- Five Zambian MPs in South Africa for the Fourth Pan-African Parliament (PAP)Posted 2 hours ago
- WfC welcomes appointment of Mrs Wina as National planning MinisterPosted 16 hours ago
- Multichoice Zambia announces new DSTV & GOTV pricesPosted 16 hours ago
- Government meets with mining companies to prevent job losses in the sectorPosted 16 hours ago
- APPCON Inspires Southern African ParliamentariansPosted 2 days ago
- MTN launches WhatsApp based Customer ServicePosted 2 days ago
- Fuel Tanker Blaze Sparks Call for ActionPosted 2 days ago
- DEC arrests two accountants who stole K350,000 cashPosted 2 days ago
- President Lungu Names New MinistersPosted 2 days ago
19 year old female NIPA student brutally murdered in Lusaka
- Updated: July 14, 2012
A 19 year old second year Human Resource student at the National Institute of Public Administration has been brutally murdered in Lusaka`s Emmasdale area.
The deceased had her face removed, leaving only her hair and teeth before the murderers dumped her body at one of the houses in Emmasdale.
An on the spot check by Radio Phoenix news crew found scores of shocked Emmasdale residents watching helplessly as they awaited for the police to pick up the body.
The late student has been identified as Ruth, the daughter of Basic Education Teachers Union of Zambia director, Victoria Mbandu.
Mrs Mbandu has told Radio Phoenix that she last spoke to her daughter around 18hrs yesterday when she was inquiring from her where exactly she had reached as she was on her way from visiting her uncle in Kabanana and eye witnesses have expressed shock at the brutal murder of the late student whose life has been taken away in a gruesome manner at such a tender age.
The body is lying at the University Teaching Hospital mortuary.
(Source: Radio Phoenix)