- One child dies in bus accident on Ndola-Kapiri roadPosted 2 days ago
- Minister of Tourism and Arts Jean Kapata dissolves ZAWA BoardPosted 2 days ago
- Lusaka High Court throws out General Kanene’s application against convictionPosted 3 days ago
- DEC in Eastern Province has arrests six peasant farmers in Chief Chinunda’s area for unlawful cultivation of fresh cannabis plantsPosted 3 days ago
- 22 year old female Israeli national arrested for trafficking in cannabisPosted 3 days ago
- Continent’s energy and water leaders join forces to discuss challenges and celebrate successes at annual African Utility Week in Cape Town in MayPosted 3 days ago
- Cost of living goes up says JCTRPosted 4 days ago
- Eight people die on the spot in a bus and truck head on collision in PembaPosted 4 days ago
- 9 months old baby dies in an inferno in Lusaka, police sayPosted 4 days ago
- Fastjet to introduce a third flight from Dar es Salaam to LusakaPosted 4 days ago
19 year old female NIPA student brutally murdered in Lusaka
- Updated: July 14, 2012
A 19 year old second year Human Resource student at the National Institute of Public Administration has been brutally murdered in Lusaka`s Emmasdale area.
The deceased had her face removed, leaving only her hair and teeth before the murderers dumped her body at one of the houses in Emmasdale.
An on the spot check by Radio Phoenix news crew found scores of shocked Emmasdale residents watching helplessly as they awaited for the police to pick up the body.
The late student has been identified as Ruth, the daughter of Basic Education Teachers Union of Zambia director, Victoria Mbandu.
Mrs Mbandu has told Radio Phoenix that she last spoke to her daughter around 18hrs yesterday when she was inquiring from her where exactly she had reached as she was on her way from visiting her uncle in Kabanana and eye witnesses have expressed shock at the brutal murder of the late student whose life has been taken away in a gruesome manner at such a tender age.
The body is lying at the University Teaching Hospital mortuary.
(Source: Radio Phoenix)