- Daddy who killed his four year old son sentenced to 15 years in prisonPosted 11 hours ago
- NGOCC disappointed the process to enact the new constitutionPosted 11 hours ago
- President Lungu deserves support from all Zambians, says Bowman LusamboPosted 11 hours ago
- Child marriage is a violation of children’s rights, says President LunguPosted 1 day ago
- President Lungu has no solutions to the Zambia’s economic problems, says FDDPosted 1 day ago
- GBV is both a health and a human rights concern, says Lucy JoycePosted 2 days ago
- 21 year old woman arrested for allegedly defiling a 15 year old boy in NakondePosted 2 days ago
- Zambian Actor Brings Hollywood to ZambiaPosted 2 days ago
- Drug Enforcement Commission arrests five people for money launderingPosted 2 days ago
- 162 cases of child sexual abuse survivors recorded at UTH in the month of OctoberPosted 2 days ago
19 year old female NIPA student brutally murdered in Lusaka
- Updated: July 14, 2012
A 19 year old second year Human Resource student at the National Institute of Public Administration has been brutally murdered in Lusaka`s Emmasdale area.
The deceased had her face removed, leaving only her hair and teeth before the murderers dumped her body at one of the houses in Emmasdale.
An on the spot check by Radio Phoenix news crew found scores of shocked Emmasdale residents watching helplessly as they awaited for the police to pick up the body.
The late student has been identified as Ruth, the daughter of Basic Education Teachers Union of Zambia director, Victoria Mbandu.
Mrs Mbandu has told Radio Phoenix that she last spoke to her daughter around 18hrs yesterday when she was inquiring from her where exactly she had reached as she was on her way from visiting her uncle in Kabanana and eye witnesses have expressed shock at the brutal murder of the late student whose life has been taken away in a gruesome manner at such a tender age.
The body is lying at the University Teaching Hospital mortuary.
(Source: Radio Phoenix)