- Korea Electric Power Corporation, seeks to invest in ZambiaPosted 38 mins ago
- Immigration Secures 9 ConvictionsPosted 47 mins ago
- President Edgar Lungu urges Japanese investors to partner with ZambiaPosted 1 day ago
- Geoffrey Bwalya Mwamba Expelled from the PFPosted 1 day ago
- Zambia drops visa requirement for all COMESA citizensPosted 1 day ago
- Anti-Corruption Commission Arrests Police Inspector for Corrupt PracticesPosted 1 day ago
- Immigration arrests 19 illegal immigrants in sting clean-up operationPosted 1 day ago
- Zambia and Zimbabwe launches Kaza UNIVISA in GermanyPosted 1 day ago
- Rupiah Bwezani Banda invited to inauguration of Namibia’s President-elect Dr Hage GeingobPosted 1 day ago
- President Edgar Lungu nominates Christopher Mvunga as MP and appointed him Ministry of Finance Deputy MinisterPosted 2 days ago
19 year old female NIPA student brutally murdered in Lusaka
- Updated: July 14, 2012
A 19 year old second year Human Resource student at the National Institute of Public Administration has been brutally murdered in Lusaka`s Emmasdale area.
The deceased had her face removed, leaving only her hair and teeth before the murderers dumped her body at one of the houses in Emmasdale.
An on the spot check by Radio Phoenix news crew found scores of shocked Emmasdale residents watching helplessly as they awaited for the police to pick up the body.
The late student has been identified as Ruth, the daughter of Basic Education Teachers Union of Zambia director, Victoria Mbandu.
Mrs Mbandu has told Radio Phoenix that she last spoke to her daughter around 18hrs yesterday when she was inquiring from her where exactly she had reached as she was on her way from visiting her uncle in Kabanana and eye witnesses have expressed shock at the brutal murder of the late student whose life has been taken away in a gruesome manner at such a tender age.
The body is lying at the University Teaching Hospital mortuary.
(Source: Radio Phoenix)