- Nevers Mumba maintains MMD NEC meeting is set for month endPosted 15 hours ago
- We will continue yapping to demand for the release of the draft constitution says Fr. Leonard ChitiPosted 16 hours ago
- Police launch manhunt for bandits who snatched K541,736.00 cash in LuanshyaPosted 19 hours ago
- Unsafe Abortions in Zambia worry GovernmentPosted 20 hours ago
- 35 people killed in Easter weekend accidentsPosted 20 hours ago
- Dora and her team should leave MMD says Bowman LusamboPosted 2 days ago
- President Sata mourns Dennis LiwewePosted 2 days ago
- One child dies in bus accident on Ndola-Kapiri roadPosted 7 days ago
- Minister of Tourism and Arts Jean Kapata dissolves ZAWA BoardPosted 7 days ago
- Lusaka High Court throws out General Kanene’s application against convictionPosted 1 week ago
19 year old female NIPA student brutally murdered in Lusaka
- Updated: July 14, 2012
A 19 year old second year Human Resource student at the National Institute of Public Administration has been brutally murdered in Lusaka`s Emmasdale area.
The deceased had her face removed, leaving only her hair and teeth before the murderers dumped her body at one of the houses in Emmasdale.
An on the spot check by Radio Phoenix news crew found scores of shocked Emmasdale residents watching helplessly as they awaited for the police to pick up the body.
The late student has been identified as Ruth, the daughter of Basic Education Teachers Union of Zambia director, Victoria Mbandu.
Mrs Mbandu has told Radio Phoenix that she last spoke to her daughter around 18hrs yesterday when she was inquiring from her where exactly she had reached as she was on her way from visiting her uncle in Kabanana and eye witnesses have expressed shock at the brutal murder of the late student whose life has been taken away in a gruesome manner at such a tender age.
The body is lying at the University Teaching Hospital mortuary.
(Source: Radio Phoenix)