- Police officer shoots dead his wifePosted 12 hours ago
- 12,657 candidates pass GCE examsPosted 13 hours ago
- Grand Coalition expels Young African Leaders’ Initiative (YALI)Posted 13 hours ago
- Horny Bishop from holy fire ministries arrested for allegedly having sex with nine young girls from his churchPosted 1 day ago
- Minister Kambwili visits Kazimu Sata in HospitalPosted 1 day ago
- Colonel Kaunda hails KCM support to railway link faceliftPosted 2 days ago
- Demand by Members of Parliament for a further salary hike is unfortunate says Choma residentPosted 2 days ago
- Thomson Reuters Calculates Benchmarks For Three Of Africa’s Most Dynamic Economies Including ZambiaPosted 2 days ago
- Three Ugandan traditional witchdoctors arrested for swindling a 56 year old retired soldier out of K198, 500Posted 2 days ago
- “Am Just saying with Mutinta Musokotwane-Chikopela,”- Cleaning out My BedroomPosted 2 days ago
19 year old female NIPA student brutally murdered in Lusaka
- Updated: July 14, 2012
A 19 year old second year Human Resource student at the National Institute of Public Administration has been brutally murdered in Lusaka`s Emmasdale area.
The deceased had her face removed, leaving only her hair and teeth before the murderers dumped her body at one of the houses in Emmasdale.
An on the spot check by Radio Phoenix news crew found scores of shocked Emmasdale residents watching helplessly as they awaited for the police to pick up the body.
The late student has been identified as Ruth, the daughter of Basic Education Teachers Union of Zambia director, Victoria Mbandu.
Mrs Mbandu has told Radio Phoenix that she last spoke to her daughter around 18hrs yesterday when she was inquiring from her where exactly she had reached as she was on her way from visiting her uncle in Kabanana and eye witnesses have expressed shock at the brutal murder of the late student whose life has been taken away in a gruesome manner at such a tender age.
The body is lying at the University Teaching Hospital mortuary.
(Source: Radio Phoenix)