- HH is the best candidate says Choma BusinessmanPosted 1 min ago
- The Absurdity of the Nevers Mumba Versus Rupiah Banda SagaPosted 23 mins ago
- Vote Luyando Haangala for Social Media Personality of the YearPosted 1 hour ago
- Woman aged 22 brutally murdered in KitwePosted 1 hour ago
- PF Central Committee,Guy Scott agree to a meetingPosted 2 hours ago
- Suspension of Guy Scott is not only illegal, but is also null and void says PF SG Bridget AtangaPosted 3 days ago
- ECZ sets December 17, 18 and 19, 2014 as nomination dates for the 20th January,2015 presidential by electionPosted 5 days ago
- Late President Sata’s widow Dr Christine Kaseba has filed in her nomination to contest for the PF PresidencyPosted 5 days ago
- Edgar Lungu Successfully Files as PF Presidential CandidatePosted 5 days ago
- “Suspension” of Nevers Mumba Total Madness says Raphael NakacindaPosted 5 days ago
Njobvu quits Israeli champions
- Updated: July 13, 2012
Zambia midfielder William Njobvu has quit Israeli champions Kiryat Shmone by mutual consent.
Njobvu moves from Kiryat after three years at the newly crowned Israeli league champions to sign a two-year deal at Hapoel Be’er Sheva.
The 24-year-old told MTNFootball.com that he was not disappointed that he has missed an opportunity to play UEFA Champions League football this coming season.
“I left the club by mutual consent,” Njobvu said.
“The way it is now, it’s the way it’s supposed to be and I am not looking back and only just looking forward to the start of the league.”
He joins Be’er Sheva, who finished 13th in the regular season of the 2011/2012 Israeli league.
“I am happy to have moved to this club,” Njobvu said.
“I feel it’s a good move considering that last season I did not play more because of the injury and this move will give me an opportunity to play more games.”
Njobvu missed the 2012 Africa Cup of Nations due to a knee injury sustained in a league game with Kiryat in early January and had to undergo surgery that saw him out of action for three weeks.