- United States congratulates Zambia for upholding democracyPosted 10 hours ago
- More work needs to be done for Southerners to feel part of Zambia says Dora SiliyaPosted 13 hours ago
- Konkola Copper Mines (KCM) Plc sponsors 15 students to study in South AfricaPosted 13 hours ago
- Inonge Wina Appointment as Vice President of Zambia Elates NGOCCPosted 13 hours ago
- President Edgar Lungu appoints the most balanced cabinet line ups in recent timesPosted 15 hours ago
- Edgar Lungu appoints Inonge Wina as Zambia’s First Female Vice-PresidentPosted 15 hours ago
- Hakainde Hichilema claims 2015 Presidential election has been stolen from himPosted 3 days ago
- Hakainde Hichilema closes In, but Edgar Lungu is still in the leadPosted 4 days ago
- Edgar Lungu still leading in Zambia Presidential ElectionPosted 5 days ago
- ECZ Suspends Release of Updated Results in the Zambia Presidential ElectionPosted 6 days ago
Evictions: Goodbye Junia and Malonza
- Updated: July 8, 2012
StarGame’s most loved up couple is no more. Tonight Junia and Malonza became the latest Housemates to bid farewell to the Big Brother House.
While the Eviction gods smiled upon Lady May, Goldie, Prezzo and Kyle unfortunately for the StarGame sweethearts tonight was the end of the road of their journey inside of the Big Brother House.
After StarGame presenter IK announced Malonza as the third Housemate to be evicted from Upville, Junia broke down as her man headed out of the House, little did she know that just moments later she too would be headed for Homeville. After IK revealed that she was leaving, she let out a sigh of relief and whispered. “At least I am leaving with him.”
On the Live Show Eviction stage Malonza shared that their relationship was the one thing that brought him joy inside of the Big Brother House. “I am happy, because of Junia,” he said fondly.
It is clear that these two have genuine feelings for one another and now they finally have a chance to see if their love is more than an illusion as Malonza’s brother Alex claimed, for both their sakes we hope that Alex is wrong.