- Zambians Mourn Dr. MandaPosted 2 hours ago
- Beer Price Cut Boosts Zambian Breweries OutputPosted 1 day ago
- ZESCO is a conduit to syphon money-UPNDPosted 1 day ago
- My Husband is a Womaniser, He is addicted to Women claims Lusaka WomanPosted 1 day ago
- Chama’s tribal remarks have blessings of President Lungu-NalumangoPosted 1 day ago
- Lusaka City Council wins back former UBZ landPosted 1 day ago
- President Edgar Lungu thanks voters in Malambo, Petauke and Mulobezi constituenciesPosted 2 days ago
- Attend sessions,Court urges Kabimba, M’membePosted 2 days ago
- UPND as a party is growing and is on course-Hakainde HichilemaPosted 2 days ago
- Pilato says ZESCO is a disgrace over power cutsPosted 2 days ago
Evictions: Goodbye Junia and Malonza
- Updated: July 8, 2012
StarGame’s most loved up couple is no more. Tonight Junia and Malonza became the latest Housemates to bid farewell to the Big Brother House.
While the Eviction gods smiled upon Lady May, Goldie, Prezzo and Kyle unfortunately for the StarGame sweethearts tonight was the end of the road of their journey inside of the Big Brother House.
After StarGame presenter IK announced Malonza as the third Housemate to be evicted from Upville, Junia broke down as her man headed out of the House, little did she know that just moments later she too would be headed for Homeville. After IK revealed that she was leaving, she let out a sigh of relief and whispered. “At least I am leaving with him.”
On the Live Show Eviction stage Malonza shared that their relationship was the one thing that brought him joy inside of the Big Brother House. “I am happy, because of Junia,” he said fondly.
It is clear that these two have genuine feelings for one another and now they finally have a chance to see if their love is more than an illusion as Malonza’s brother Alex claimed, for both their sakes we hope that Alex is wrong.