- Three people arrested by Drug Enforcement Commission in Lusaka for trafficking in more than 300 kg of cannabisPosted 3 days ago
- Japan gives Zambia K10 m for expanding cold chainPosted 5 days ago
- Man, 26, commits suicide by hanging himself in Muchinga ProvincePosted 5 days ago
- European Union Ambassador Gilles Hervio meets ShamendaPosted 5 days ago
- Latest Vacancy: Information Specialist at US Embassy in Lusaka, ZambiaPosted 5 days ago
- DEC arrests Lusaka businessman for drug traffickingPosted 6 days ago
- Resa and Mira fall firstPosted 6 days ago
- Government says projected growth prospect for next year are attainablePosted 1 week ago
- Major investors applaud Zambia’s operating environment, pledge expansionPosted 1 week ago
- Bank of Zambia Governor named Central Bank Governor of the yearPosted 1 week ago
Evictions: Goodbye Junia and Malonza
- Updated: July 8, 2012
StarGame’s most loved up couple is no more. Tonight Junia and Malonza became the latest Housemates to bid farewell to the Big Brother House.
While the Eviction gods smiled upon Lady May, Goldie, Prezzo and Kyle unfortunately for the StarGame sweethearts tonight was the end of the road of their journey inside of the Big Brother House.
After StarGame presenter IK announced Malonza as the third Housemate to be evicted from Upville, Junia broke down as her man headed out of the House, little did she know that just moments later she too would be headed for Homeville. After IK revealed that she was leaving, she let out a sigh of relief and whispered. “At least I am leaving with him.”
On the Live Show Eviction stage Malonza shared that their relationship was the one thing that brought him joy inside of the Big Brother House. “I am happy, because of Junia,” he said fondly.
It is clear that these two have genuine feelings for one another and now they finally have a chance to see if their love is more than an illusion as Malonza’s brother Alex claimed, for both their sakes we hope that Alex is wrong.