- Anti-Corruption Commission arrests Southern Province Permanent Secretary Annie SinyangwePosted 13 hours ago
- Hakainde Hichilema Speaks at the prestigious Royal Africa Society in LondonPosted 13 hours ago
- ZANACO Launches a Deposit Mobilization Campaign dubbed “the Ponyamo Uwine Promotion’’Posted 14 hours ago
- DEC arrests Somali national for trafficking in 33 bundles of MiraaPosted 17 hours ago
- Zambia Police Service suspends the parking of motor vehicles at police stationsPosted 17 hours ago
- ZANACO Announces K 143 Million ProfitPosted 1 day ago
- Livingstone Vet Officer Convicted for Abuse of Authority of OfficePosted 1 day ago
- Paddy Mukando:The Shy Opera Star, DJ and TV Commercial ActorPosted 2 days ago
- Ambassador Mulonda confers with United States Ambassador to Zambia in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Lusaka, Maputo explore areas of cooperationPosted 2 days ago
Evictions: Goodbye Junia and Malonza
- Updated: July 8, 2012
StarGame’s most loved up couple is no more. Tonight Junia and Malonza became the latest Housemates to bid farewell to the Big Brother House.
While the Eviction gods smiled upon Lady May, Goldie, Prezzo and Kyle unfortunately for the StarGame sweethearts tonight was the end of the road of their journey inside of the Big Brother House.
After StarGame presenter IK announced Malonza as the third Housemate to be evicted from Upville, Junia broke down as her man headed out of the House, little did she know that just moments later she too would be headed for Homeville. After IK revealed that she was leaving, she let out a sigh of relief and whispered. “At least I am leaving with him.”
On the Live Show Eviction stage Malonza shared that their relationship was the one thing that brought him joy inside of the Big Brother House. “I am happy, because of Junia,” he said fondly.
It is clear that these two have genuine feelings for one another and now they finally have a chance to see if their love is more than an illusion as Malonza’s brother Alex claimed, for both their sakes we hope that Alex is wrong.