- Konkola Copper Mine cuts 148 jobsPosted 2 days ago
- UPND is not against the call for the national day of fasting and prayer says Hakainde HichilemaPosted 2 days ago
- Twin palm bike club act on climate changePosted 2 days ago
- RTSA apologizes to all driver license applicantsPosted 2 days ago
- South African farmers plan USD$100 million annual investment in ZambiaPosted 2 days ago
- Hakainde Hichilema says he will not attend National Day of Fasting and Prayer, Event is mockery to GodPosted 2 days ago
- Judy Siyambango wins K 250,000 from Nyamuka Zambia business plan competitionPosted 3 days ago
- Dot Com Zambia urges business houses to utilize social mediaPosted 3 days ago
- Lwandamina names squad for Egypt and MozambiquePosted 3 days ago
- Stanbic Jazz Festival Concert ProgramPosted 3 days ago
Evictions: Goodbye Junia and Malonza
- Updated: July 8, 2012
StarGame’s most loved up couple is no more. Tonight Junia and Malonza became the latest Housemates to bid farewell to the Big Brother House.
While the Eviction gods smiled upon Lady May, Goldie, Prezzo and Kyle unfortunately for the StarGame sweethearts tonight was the end of the road of their journey inside of the Big Brother House.
After StarGame presenter IK announced Malonza as the third Housemate to be evicted from Upville, Junia broke down as her man headed out of the House, little did she know that just moments later she too would be headed for Homeville. After IK revealed that she was leaving, she let out a sigh of relief and whispered. “At least I am leaving with him.”
On the Live Show Eviction stage Malonza shared that their relationship was the one thing that brought him joy inside of the Big Brother House. “I am happy, because of Junia,” he said fondly.
It is clear that these two have genuine feelings for one another and now they finally have a chance to see if their love is more than an illusion as Malonza’s brother Alex claimed, for both their sakes we hope that Alex is wrong.