- Zambia Assents to Anti-Terrorism Amendment ActPosted 2 days ago
- MMD Die Hard Bowman Lusambo to meet Julius MalemaPosted 2 days ago
- Zambia remains vulnerable to developments in the global economy says Bank of ZambiaPosted 3 days ago
- Bus Tickets Zambia Introduces Free Shuttle Buses to Intercity TerminusPosted 3 days ago
- Wynter Kabimba had been a destabilizing figure says Sunday ChandaPosted 3 days ago
- Government is implementing tangible measures to support agriculture sector says Greyford MondePosted 3 days ago
- 1,028 people die from 16,000 RTAs this year alone says RTSAPosted 4 days ago
- Zambeef e18hteam football frenzy lands on Choma and LivingstonePosted 4 days ago
- Stanbic and PEP Zambia sign funding MoUPosted 4 days ago
- Rupiah Banda was a shameless “Sangwapo” President claims Copperbelt MMDPosted 4 days ago
Evictions: Goodbye Junia and Malonza
- Updated: July 8, 2012
StarGame’s most loved up couple is no more. Tonight Junia and Malonza became the latest Housemates to bid farewell to the Big Brother House.
While the Eviction gods smiled upon Lady May, Goldie, Prezzo and Kyle unfortunately for the StarGame sweethearts tonight was the end of the road of their journey inside of the Big Brother House.
After StarGame presenter IK announced Malonza as the third Housemate to be evicted from Upville, Junia broke down as her man headed out of the House, little did she know that just moments later she too would be headed for Homeville. After IK revealed that she was leaving, she let out a sigh of relief and whispered. “At least I am leaving with him.”
On the Live Show Eviction stage Malonza shared that their relationship was the one thing that brought him joy inside of the Big Brother House. “I am happy, because of Junia,” he said fondly.
It is clear that these two have genuine feelings for one another and now they finally have a chance to see if their love is more than an illusion as Malonza’s brother Alex claimed, for both their sakes we hope that Alex is wrong.