- TAZARA granted USD80 million fundingPosted 16 hours ago
- “Am Just saying with Mutinta Musokotwane-Chikopela,” Chats with My Boys – My two cents worth (Part One)Posted 16 hours ago
- Kafue District Council arrests five suspects for illegal trading of alcohol in solobon compoundPosted 7 days ago
- Kapiri couple charged for practicing same sex marriage acquittedPosted 7 days ago
- Toll-gates raise USD$30 million in six monthsPosted 7 days ago
- Mulenga Sata appeals for strengthened relationship in science and technology between Zambia and South KoreaPosted 7 days ago
- MPs whose elections were nullified can re-contest their seats rules Supreme CourtPosted 7 days ago
- “Am Just Saying with Mutinta Musokotwane-Chikopela,” Women vs. MenPosted 7 days ago
- Investors pledge new money into Zambia’s mining sectorPosted 2 weeks ago
- Emerine Kabanshi calls for integrated approach in managing child and maternal health in the global communityPosted 2 weeks ago
Evictions: Goodbye Junia and Malonza
- Updated: July 8, 2012
StarGame’s most loved up couple is no more. Tonight Junia and Malonza became the latest Housemates to bid farewell to the Big Brother House.
While the Eviction gods smiled upon Lady May, Goldie, Prezzo and Kyle unfortunately for the StarGame sweethearts tonight was the end of the road of their journey inside of the Big Brother House.
After StarGame presenter IK announced Malonza as the third Housemate to be evicted from Upville, Junia broke down as her man headed out of the House, little did she know that just moments later she too would be headed for Homeville. After IK revealed that she was leaving, she let out a sigh of relief and whispered. “At least I am leaving with him.”
On the Live Show Eviction stage Malonza shared that their relationship was the one thing that brought him joy inside of the Big Brother House. “I am happy, because of Junia,” he said fondly.
It is clear that these two have genuine feelings for one another and now they finally have a chance to see if their love is more than an illusion as Malonza’s brother Alex claimed, for both their sakes we hope that Alex is wrong.