- Child marriage is a violation of children’s rights, says President LunguPosted 15 hours ago
- President Lungu has no solutions to the Zambia’s economic problems, says FDDPosted 21 hours ago
- GBV is both a health and a human rights concern, says Lucy JoycePosted 22 hours ago
- 21 year old woman arrested for allegedly defiling a 15 year old boy in NakondePosted 23 hours ago
- Zambian Actor Brings Hollywood to ZambiaPosted 23 hours ago
- Drug Enforcement Commission arrests five people for money launderingPosted 2 days ago
- 162 cases of child sexual abuse survivors recorded at UTH in the month of OctoberPosted 2 days ago
- RTSA convicts over 300 motorists for various road traffic offencesPosted 2 days ago
- KCM closes Nchanga Underground Mine, 2500 people to lose jobsPosted 2 days ago
- The sluggish world economy has affected the Kwacha says Chinese AmbassadorPosted 2 days ago
Evictions: Goodbye Junia and Malonza
- Updated: July 8, 2012
StarGame’s most loved up couple is no more. Tonight Junia and Malonza became the latest Housemates to bid farewell to the Big Brother House.
While the Eviction gods smiled upon Lady May, Goldie, Prezzo and Kyle unfortunately for the StarGame sweethearts tonight was the end of the road of their journey inside of the Big Brother House.
After StarGame presenter IK announced Malonza as the third Housemate to be evicted from Upville, Junia broke down as her man headed out of the House, little did she know that just moments later she too would be headed for Homeville. After IK revealed that she was leaving, she let out a sigh of relief and whispered. “At least I am leaving with him.”
On the Live Show Eviction stage Malonza shared that their relationship was the one thing that brought him joy inside of the Big Brother House. “I am happy, because of Junia,” he said fondly.
It is clear that these two have genuine feelings for one another and now they finally have a chance to see if their love is more than an illusion as Malonza’s brother Alex claimed, for both their sakes we hope that Alex is wrong.