- Kaputa road accident claims four livesPosted 6 hours ago
- Chinese investment in Zambia hits over US$2bn says EnvoyPosted 6 hours ago
- President Sata expected in New York for UN AssemblyPosted 6 hours ago
- Dedication earns 22 year old Zambian commercial pilot licencePosted 8 hours ago
- Reaction To The Opening Of Parliament by MMD President Nevers MumbaPosted 9 hours ago
- Speech for President Sata at the opening of the fourth session of the eleventh National AssemblyPosted 1 day ago
- President Sata opens fourth session of the eleventh National AssemblyPosted 1 day ago
- Airports Company of South Africa keen to partner with ZambiaPosted 1 day ago
- Eric T. Schultz named new United States Ambassador to ZambiaPosted 1 day ago
- Chikwanda to present 2015 National Budget on October 10th, 2014Posted 1 day ago
Evictions: Goodbye Junia and Malonza
- Updated: July 8, 2012
StarGame’s most loved up couple is no more. Tonight Junia and Malonza became the latest Housemates to bid farewell to the Big Brother House.
While the Eviction gods smiled upon Lady May, Goldie, Prezzo and Kyle unfortunately for the StarGame sweethearts tonight was the end of the road of their journey inside of the Big Brother House.
After StarGame presenter IK announced Malonza as the third Housemate to be evicted from Upville, Junia broke down as her man headed out of the House, little did she know that just moments later she too would be headed for Homeville. After IK revealed that she was leaving, she let out a sigh of relief and whispered. “At least I am leaving with him.”
On the Live Show Eviction stage Malonza shared that their relationship was the one thing that brought him joy inside of the Big Brother House. “I am happy, because of Junia,” he said fondly.
It is clear that these two have genuine feelings for one another and now they finally have a chance to see if their love is more than an illusion as Malonza’s brother Alex claimed, for both their sakes we hope that Alex is wrong.