- The mounting debt under the PF government is worrying says JCTRPosted 11 hours ago
- Entrepreneurs hold key to Economic Development, says Margaret MwanakatwePosted 13 hours ago
- Zambia’s Health Sector to get an injection of US$ 5 million dollars from MatterPosted 15 hours ago
- Probe Speaker Matibini, Over GBM cries YALIPosted 15 hours ago
- Two young foreign nationals aged 14 and 19 years old arrested for drug traffickingPosted 2 days ago
- Court reconciles wife with hubby who has multiple girlfriendsPosted 2 days ago
- UPND surprised that their VEEP GBM has lost his seat when his matter was still in courtPosted 2 days ago
- PF did not get it’s facts right on HH’s visit to UTH says UPNDPosted 2 days ago
- Kasama PF MP Geoffrey Bwalya Mwamba has lost his seat, Speaker rulesPosted 2 days ago
- GBM was unanimously elected and accepted as UPND vice-president says Hakainde HichilemaPosted 2 days ago
Evictions: Goodbye Junia and Malonza
- Updated: July 8, 2012
StarGame’s most loved up couple is no more. Tonight Junia and Malonza became the latest Housemates to bid farewell to the Big Brother House.
While the Eviction gods smiled upon Lady May, Goldie, Prezzo and Kyle unfortunately for the StarGame sweethearts tonight was the end of the road of their journey inside of the Big Brother House.
After StarGame presenter IK announced Malonza as the third Housemate to be evicted from Upville, Junia broke down as her man headed out of the House, little did she know that just moments later she too would be headed for Homeville. After IK revealed that she was leaving, she let out a sigh of relief and whispered. “At least I am leaving with him.”
On the Live Show Eviction stage Malonza shared that their relationship was the one thing that brought him joy inside of the Big Brother House. “I am happy, because of Junia,” he said fondly.
It is clear that these two have genuine feelings for one another and now they finally have a chance to see if their love is more than an illusion as Malonza’s brother Alex claimed, for both their sakes we hope that Alex is wrong.