- Local Noodle Sales Hit 1.6 Million MilestonePosted 3 days ago
- Zambia Army Officers against Salary DeductionsPosted 3 days ago
- Nominations fees for August 11 elections are too high says Hakainde HichilemaPosted 3 days ago
- Government cancels the registration Miles Sampa’s Democratic Front partyPosted 3 days ago
- Dotcom Zambia Breakfast club presents Dr Dennis MwansaPosted 4 days ago
- DEC arrests a Lusaka businessman for money laundering involving K87, 600Posted 4 days ago
- RTSA and State Police to continue working together in enforcing traffic lawsPosted 4 days ago
- The time has come to stand up for change, says Andyford Mayele BandaPosted 4 days ago
- Wimpy & Mike’s Kitchen Restaurants For Sale at Arcades Mall in LusakaPosted 5 days ago
- Zee World Celebrates its 1st AnniversaryPosted 5 days ago
Evictions: Goodbye Junia and Malonza
- Updated: July 8, 2012
StarGame’s most loved up couple is no more. Tonight Junia and Malonza became the latest Housemates to bid farewell to the Big Brother House.
While the Eviction gods smiled upon Lady May, Goldie, Prezzo and Kyle unfortunately for the StarGame sweethearts tonight was the end of the road of their journey inside of the Big Brother House.
After StarGame presenter IK announced Malonza as the third Housemate to be evicted from Upville, Junia broke down as her man headed out of the House, little did she know that just moments later she too would be headed for Homeville. After IK revealed that she was leaving, she let out a sigh of relief and whispered. “At least I am leaving with him.”
On the Live Show Eviction stage Malonza shared that their relationship was the one thing that brought him joy inside of the Big Brother House. “I am happy, because of Junia,” he said fondly.
It is clear that these two have genuine feelings for one another and now they finally have a chance to see if their love is more than an illusion as Malonza’s brother Alex claimed, for both their sakes we hope that Alex is wrong.