- Proflight halves its fares for kidsPosted 4 hours ago
- President Sata fires Wynter KabimbaPosted 4 hours ago
- President Michael Sata has a mandate to govern Zambia up to 2016 and possibly beyond says Inonge WinaPosted 13 hours ago
- Botswana blocks trucks from Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) following reports of Ebola outbreak in DRCPosted 15 hours ago
- Atlas Mara Completes BancABC AcquisitionPosted 1 day ago
- UNHCR Deputy Chief arrivesPosted 1 day ago
- ZAWA impounds truck containing 1,855 kgs of assorted game meatPosted 1 day ago
- Zambia Railways Limited and Konkola Copper Mines (KCM) accelerate rehabilitation works on the inter-mine rail linkPosted 2 days ago
- Emirates ‘bags’ its advertisingPosted 2 days ago
- Two people die in Lusaka road traffic accidentPosted 2 days ago
PROFLIGHT ZAMBIA has halved its airfares for young flyers, giving children even more opportunity to explore Zambia. The airline has also...
PRESIDENT Michael Chilufya Sata has with immediate effect revoked the appointment of Hon. Wynter Kabimba as Minister of Justice and party...
President Michael Sata has a mandate to govern Zambia up to 2016 and possibly beyond says Inonge Wina
PATRIOTIC FRONT (PF) national chairperson Inonge Wina says it is not possible for any PF leader to take over leadership from...
Botswana blocks trucks from Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) following reports of Ebola outbreak in DRC
TRUCK DRIVERS from Zambia that have a Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) stamp are not allowed to pass through Botswana route...
ATLAS Mara Co-Nvest Limited (Atlas Mara) has completed the acquisitions of ABC Holdings Limited (BancABC) and ADC African Development Corporation AG...
THE United Nations Deputy High Commissioner for Refugees Alexander Aleinikoff has arrived in the country for an official visit. Mr Alexander...