- Mother kills three own kids in Western provincePosted 3 hours ago
- Emirates Announces New Country Manager for ZambiaPosted 3 hours ago
- Proflight Zambia unveils new staff uniformsPosted 3 hours ago
- Shikapwasha’s case adjourned to February 5, 2014Posted 3 hours ago
- DEC nabs Somali national for trafficking in miraaPosted 4 hours ago
- Sata urges ILO to find solutions to unemploymentPosted 4 hours ago
- Supreme Court should nullify the entire 2011 electoral process says HHPosted 11 hours ago
- Four passengers die in Mazhandu Family Bus road accident in MonzePosted 11 hours ago
- Lusaka businessman arrested for trafficking in cocainePosted 2 days ago
- Luangwa bus accident report outPosted 2 days ago
A 21 – year – old woman of Nyengo area in Sikongo district in Western province has been arrested for allegedly...
EMIRATES, which flies daily from Lusaka to Dubai and Harare, has announced the appointment of a new Country Manager for Zambia....
ZAMBIA-BASED regional airline Proflight Zambia has introduced a stylish new ground and cabin crew uniform that reinforces the airline’s flair for...
THE Lusaka magistrate court has adjourned to February 5, 2014 the case in which former Information and Broadcasting Services Minister Ronnie...
THE Drug Enforcement Commission (DEC) has arrested a Somali national and two Zambians in Ndola for allegedly trafficking in 143 bundles...
PRESIDENT Michael Sata has observed that the International Labour Organisation (ILO) has become irrelevant because it has not offered solutions to...