- Kapiri Homosexuals Denied Bail, Remanded in CustodyPosted 7 hours ago
- FAZ slashes World Cup Qualifiers’ Gate ChargesPosted 10 hours ago
- We are Returning To UNIP Dictatorship, Says NAREPPosted 10 hours ago
- New NRCs coming in JunePosted 11 hours ago
- Sata Hands over 1,000 Higer busesPosted 11 hours ago
- Sata Confers State Counsel Status On John Sangwa and names Charles Banda High CommissionerPosted 11 hours ago
- Who Benefits From The Removal of Subsidies?Posted 11 hours ago
- Ten people injured in mini bus accidentPosted 12 hours ago
- Mulungushi University students boycotts examinations, demand government addressPosted 12 hours ago
- American Ambassador, Mark Storella Supports Subsidies RemovalsPosted 1 day ago
CENTRAL Province Principal Resident Magistrate, John Mbuzi has rejected an application by defense lawyers to grant bail to two...
WITH an eye on amassing maximum points and consolidating Zambia’s Group D top spot, FAZ has slashed gate charges for the...
THE National Restoration Party (NAREP) says it is deeply troubled by the events that occurred yesterday involving MMD president Dr. Nevers...
THE Department of National Registration, Passport and Citizenship is expected to introduce a new type of National Registration Cards (NRC) next...
President Sata has today handed over bus keys to beneficiaries of Higer bus loans. Over 1,000 buses have been procured from...
PRESIDENT Michael Sata has appointed Charles Banda as Zambia’s High Commissioner to Malawi and conferred prominent Lusaka lawyer, John Sangwa, with...